Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

EURO 2008 - Almost HERE!

This is a discussion on EURO 2008 - Almost HERE! within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; omg all think that france will be disapoint Henry, Benzema, and Ribery will defeate you all...
Page: 2

IroniK

omg all think that france will be disapoint

Henry, Benzema, and Ribery will defeate you all

rasta

Hehe, I'm from switzerland and I'm pretty sure that we will loose. :P

Omg, EM is so annoying, everywhere I'll go some retards are giving away fan gifts.

Edit: Will be fun, when we play against turkey.

Hehe, I'm from switzerland and I'm pretty sure that we will loose. :P

Omg, EM is so annoying, everywhere I'll go some retards are giving away fan gifts.

Edit: Will be fun, when we play against turkey. [/b]
    OLLEEEE OLEEEEE OLE OLE OLEEEEEEE SCHWIIZER NATI SCHWIIZER NATI SCHWIIZER NATI OLE OLE OLEE

iiason

don't rate ur chances tho :S

1. Portugal
    2. C. Ronaldo
    3. Russia
    4. France

ok Jase i did it this way :P

Goalkeeper : Cech
    Defenders : Zambrotta, Materazzi, Thuram, Evra
    Midfielders : Schweinsteiger, Robben, Deco, Alexandresson (lol not enough money for C.Ronaldo)
    Forwards : Torres, Ibrahimovic, Baros[/b]
    Robben isnt playing as midfielder but as forward.. left side but its ur choise..

TheBloodyBeast

Ametista

[quote]
    1- Germany or France
    2- C.Ronaldo
    3- dunno (lol)
    4- Italy (they will not past the first round )

5- there is no dream team because players from different team are not been used to play together so they will do shit
    and all know that Italy won the world cup because of a hold-up vs France ( with this noob materazzi )
    [/AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA 1 ) FRANCE without MEXES ; FLAMINI ; TREZEGUET i dont think can pretend to win this competition ; then pay attention to DE ROSSI u all will see that him probably is the best middfield in the world .
    4- yea italy has a rlly hard group but i m sure we will pass it
    5- i dont think that u can say that italy won the world cup just for the shit made to zidane on materazzi , damn i plaied for 4 seasons in the national league ( italian ) of football and the first thing i heard to my mister was : remember : the only words that u have to listen while u are plaing a match are the mister s words , all other words dont have to touch u during the game , just do the best for win , and if u ll have problems with some supporters or enemies just wait till the end of the match for fix it.

zidane was 30+ but he demostrate that he was rlly a great player but also an immature one in this point of view if u think rlly that italy won the world cup just for it go to cry to zidane.

IroniK

for the last 30 min Italy was only defending their own goal, nothing else

France got better player than the one u said (flamini, mexes and trezeguet )

Ribery, Benzema, Nasri, Gomis record thoses names =)

Ametista

for the last 30 min Italy was only defending their own goal, nothing else
    France got better player than the one u said (flamini, mexes and trezeguet )

Ribery, Benzema, Nasri, Gomis record thoses names =)[/b]
    did u saw the serie A sometimes ?
    trezeguet made more goals then anyonelse this year and we all know that he is probably one of the 5 best bomber in the world u know anyonelse that in 80% of matches he touch just 3 balls and probably 2 of them will be goal ??, mexes was called one of the best defender in this season , i only say that with this players france would have more chance to win this competition.

"for the last 30 min Italy was ONLY defending their own goal, nothing else" ..... is this easy ???? other team have a great defense like italy that can spend 30 mins just defending without get a goal ?? i think no , so remember that in football like in all other sports ( also in k.o. :P ) more or less ,the offensive skills are imprtant like defense skills .

so dont break balls if italy spend a lot of time in defend during the match , we can do it cause we know how defend , that s all .

defending we won the last world cup and not only.

ITALY FTW

IroniK

even if trezeguet is a gunners in Italy, i have enought finger to count his goal in french team ...

Ametista

even if trezeguet is a gunners in Italy, i have enought finger to count his goal in french team ...[/b]
    trezegut with france made 34 goals with 71 presence ; better then him only henry (44 goal , 100 presences ) and platini (41 goals 71 presences )
    if u can count 34 goals with ur fingers u re a mutant

IroniK

wtf xD

im talking about now, not 5 years ago

trezeguet is gay

croatia aren't good, they wont get out of their group. England were just total shit. I think that France will win.

sime217

croatia aren't good, they wont get out of their group. England were just total shit. I think that France will win.[/b]
    +1

It will be either France or Germany, mark my words.

Greece, Italy.. no, just not even a chance XD sorry guys

lol, and to those austria/switz fans.. only reason you're in is cause you're hosting it.. but who knows, you can pull a Greece.. :P

blehh why does all my friends at school and so many here cheer for portugal? >.<

i hope any country other tahn the one c ronalda resides in, wins :P

so sad that england didnt even qualify.. what a disgrace >.<

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast