Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

EURO 2008 - Almost HERE!

This is a discussion on EURO 2008 - Almost HERE! within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; trezegut with france made 34 goals with 71 presence ; better then him only henry (44 goal , 100 presences ...
Page: 3

trezegut with france made 34 goals with 71 presence ; better then him only henry (44 goal , 100 presences ) and platini (41 goals 71 presences )
    if u can count 34 goals with ur fingers u re a mutant [/b]
    Netherlands - Italy 2 - 1

iiason

i'm going for the Dutch and Italians.

i'm going for the Dutch and Italians.[/b]
    Werý good asap! Dutchy's gotta win :mellow:

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

To be honest I'm not fond of football any more but all I can say is that polish fans are gonna be disappointed as always. It was like always ,tons of programs in TV,multiple bonuses like T-shirts,free balls,posters with our "super team" added to nearly every single product but I would bet my bottom dollar Poland will suck on this event.It will be like every world championship etc .

Hehe Im france and I think we will not win this cup ^^
    But for sure, we will kick ass of Italians simulators and fags :P

6 september 2006 : France - Italia 3 - 1
    We didnt loose because of Zidane or Materrazi (still cant understand how he still can play on italia team... :S) but because of Trezeguet who miss the penalty :P
    Trezeguet make good choices, good placement... but he is not good at all. But yea, I prefer Trezeguet as Gomis or Govou :/

I think Portugal or Spain will win whereas France will loose just after group step.
    Henry dont play so good atm... Thuram is very old. Viera is injured. Malouda do shit. Coach is idiot and choose bad formation or players... (Gomis FTW, wow this guy scores 2 times => he's in team :S, Toulalan, Abidal, Thuram, Clerc, Squilacci...) etc etc Fortunately, we have good goalkeepers (France is best for that, we always have pro GKs :P)

Maybe we can do some things good if coach choose good players :

_____________Coupet

Sagnol - Boomsong *- Gallas - Evra

_________Vieira - Makelele

Ribéry________ Nasri ______ Malouda

______________Henry

*or Thuram for 1st Half Time (Mexés aq)

or

_____________Coupet

Ribéry____________________ Malouda

_________Henry - Anelka

Of course, after can add Benzema or Nasri or Gomis, etc etc...

Ametista

Hehe Im france and I think we will not win this cup ^^
    But for sure, we will kick ass of Italians simulators and fags :P

6 september 2006 : France - Italia 3 - 1
    We didnt loose because of Zidane or Materrazi (still cant understand how he still can play on italia team... :S) but because of Trezeguet who miss the penalty :P
    Trezeguet make good choices, good placement... but he is not good at all. But yea, I prefer Trezeguet as Gomis or Govou :/

I think Portugal or Spain will win whereas France will loose just after group step.
    Henry dont play so good atm... Thuram is very old. Viera is injured. Malouda do shit. Coach is idiot and choose bad formation or players... (Gomis FTW, wow this guy scores 2 times => he's in team :S, Toulalan, Abidal, Thuram, Clerc, Squilacci...) etc etc Fortunately, we have good goalkeepers (France is best for that, we always have pro GKs :P)

Maybe we can do some things good if coach choose good players :
    _____________Coupet

Ribéry________ Nasri ______ Malouda
    ______________Henry
    or
    _____________Coupet

Ribéry____________________ Malouda
    _________Henry - Anelka
    Of course, after can add Benzema or Nasri or Gomis, etc etc...[/b]

MMM u prefer boumsong to mexes ??? maybe u never saw play mexes lol , boumsoung was famous in the juventus cause he sux .

and if u say that we won world cup just cause trezeguet missed the penality u have also to say that u won the last europe cup cause TREZEGUET made the silver gol.
    i think is better say that france won the last europe competition , and italy won the last world cup not only cause 1 action but for all they did during the competition.

then buffon > coupet 110% .

and NOSTYLE i love u but fuck u and netherlands lol ( the only good thing in netherlands was davids , rud van nistelroy and WEEEEEED

IroniK

____________Coupet

Sagnol__Boomsong___Gallas____Evra

___Makelele_______Toulalan

Ribery_____________________Nasri

______Henry______Benzema

thats my choice :P

With only 1 forward (Henry as usualy) we never win

give us you choice for your own country =)

MMM u prefer boumsong to mexes ??? maybe u never saw play mexes lol , boumsoung was famous in the juventus cause he sux .

and if u say that we won world cup just cause trezeguet missed the penality u have also to say that u won the last europe cup cause TREZEGUET made the silver gol.
    i think is better say that france won the last europe competition , and italy won the last world cup not only cause 1 action but for all they did during the competition.

and NOSTYLE i love u but fuck u and netherlands lol ( the only good thing in netherlands was davids , rud van nistelroy and WEEEEEED [/b]
    Whehe!! Davids came from juventus He wont be playing in the dutch team... we'll see what it will be Allready got ur new pc?

Nah lol. I prefer Mexes of course... But fuucking coach dont choose him :/
    I put Boomsong because Thuram cant play good a whole game.

About GKs, you have 1 good yes... Buffon. We have a lot and we always have.
    And Barthez was the best

@Ironik : Put Benzema 1st half time is bad choice noob aq. And Toulalan sux.

Spain will win,

Villa, Ballack, Sychev (1 of 3) golden boot

Poland (my country) 0-3 against Germany 0-1 against Austria 0-0 against Croatia and go home

neversoft

croatia aren't good, they wont get out of their group. England were just total shit. I think that France will win.[/b]
    I cant guarantee that Croatia will have much success on EURO, but still its unfair to underestimate us like that. Croatia is 1 of the top football forces in europe atm. Unlike england who hasnt done anything spectacular in last 15 years (concidering that u invented the game, it seems pretty lame to me)
    Well i cant blame u, i guess its easier for loosers to live in denial

edit:
    1. Croatia / Poland
    2. Tores / Henry
    3. Chech rep.
    4. Itali
    5. Riberi, Henry, Modric, Viera, Balack, Terry, Srna, Puyol, Nesta, Ferdinand, Pletikosa

lil_mageskillz

Portugal vs Turkey on saturday :lol: Portugal gone win for sure. My team

sime217

Portugal vs Turkey on saturday :lol: Portugal gone win for sure. My team [/b]
    lol we just lost in FT XD
    i think you can guess my name (rogue)

lol we just lost in FT XD
    i think you can guess my name (rogue)[/b]
    i just won at ft
    blue chest at

iiason

and NOSTYLE i love u but fuck u and netherlands lol ( the only good thing in netherlands was davids , rud van nistelroy and WEEEEEED [/b]
    nono.

robben is awesome.

and van der sar is an awesome keeper man.utd ftw xD

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast