Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hey America

This is a discussion on Hey America within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; ...
Page: 1

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Default Hey America

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

(Y) handegg is a sissy sport anyways

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Since soccer isn't popular in the US and football{NFL}{ real men, not scrawny sissies}is the most popular sport in the US, we can call it whatever the hell we want dammmmmit!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Disturbed; 01-11-2011 at 07:08 PM.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    There are funny black jokes but this is not one of them.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

This, dear Sir, is internet. That alone makes all nigger-jew-mexican jokes funny.

It was a actually a joke to the sport of Soccer, not to black people. The opinion that it looks like a bunch of monkey's chasing a ball around a huge field for 90 minutes.

Hence Monkeyballs, kinda like football looks like "Handegg" to outsiders..

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    (Y) handegg is a sissy sport anyways
    these guys would eat any soccer player alive! would like to see u tell them they are sissies ^^

soccer can take their tight short wearing gayselves back to gay land. American football is war for 60mins... steriod fueled battle of chess.

ahem..

It`s a pussy sport compared to Rugby. My main sport is soccer, I played it provincially.... but I`ve also played football and rugby in highschool, and football is just a pussy sport.

Real men don`t wear armor... pussies do. If you really want me to nominate a legit contact sport... then it`s rugby, however football... big no.

lol well you get no argument from me on Rugby... but this started as Soccer vs Amercian football.

yes but american football is rugby but with armor, fotball is a totally difrent sport, so you shouldnt rly compare them. If you want to compare it with something then its rugby and everyone knows rugby > american football.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    lol well you get no argument from me on Rugby... but this started as Soccer vs Amercian football.

But you had to get side tracked into making one of your arguments as to how big the guys are.... so I decided... let`s compare. Either way, American football is a pussy sport and is only watched in the USA, and somewhat Canada.... other then that, football (soccer) is the worldwide #1 sport.

I dont see any 300+ pound guys playing rugby. You call it pussy, I call it using some common sense. If we had no pads while playing football, then we would just be retarded. I'd also like to see some Europeans that are 300+ running a 4.6 40, it just doesn't happen.

Rugby's just full of soccer players who found out what a weight-room was.

PS: The fact that you guys call pads armor makes me laugh haha.

PSS: Hockey players wear "Armor", a lot more the football players, I guess thats a pussy sport to?

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    I dont see any 300+ pound guys playing rugby. You call it pussy, I call it using some common sense. If we had no pads while playing football, then we would just be retarded. I'd also like to see some Europeans that are 300+ running a 4.6 40, it just doesn't happen.

Rugby's just full of soccer players who found out what a weight-room was.

PS: The fact that you guys call pads armor makes me laugh haha.

PSS: Hockey players wear "Armor", a lot more the football players, I guess thats a pussy sport to?
    Are you kidding me? You obviously have never watched rugby. They have players just as big and if not bigger, and yet all pretty much fit as fuck with the amount they weigh. On the other hand, you got your football linebackers who mostly got stomachs coming out of their shirts,... and no shit they`ll weigh 300 pounds.

And it`s armor. You can call it pads when it comes to the QB since he has lighter ones, but the other players wear armor.

Either way, it`s still a pussy sport compared to rugby... you can`t compare guys tackling bare skin to guys tackling with armor... and not only that, but a game that`s ACTUALLY full contact.... and by that I mean, goes on constantly, and not a whistle blown after every 5 second play.

I think I just clearly won the argument. I mean it`s cute to defend the sport that you love the most, but when you`re in denial, you`re in denial. I on the other hand like both, but neither are my top sports, thus why I have a perspective to give out a non-biased argument like yours.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast