Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :(

This is a discussion on Guess I'll mosey on back to koranking :( within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Ban every 1 in this forum 100 % of this forum has either sold or bought...
Page: 4

Raffu

Ban every 1 in this forum 100 % of this forum has either sold or bought

Originally posted by Infinitemadness+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Infinitemadness)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-evenson
    phantom_rouge helps mahina "pretend ban and delevel" people, but hes the scum of this game too, Get off you fucking high horse you arrogant fuck. You're probably just like that shitty diez gm that never played a fucking character ingame.
    Nobody is on no high horse. I told you how I thought, Cant handle it, congratulations. I have NOTHING to prove to you. NOTHING. I mean, this is unprofessional of me to stoop to your level, and like I said, I'll apologize. To those who Ive truly offended. Im refraining from talking to Evenson, your not worth it. The only thing your trying to do is get under my skin, and try to be a big boy, and use those "4 dollar" words that start with "f". Because to me, thats the extent of your intellect. Shows how brilliant you are. And just like they've always said, arguing over the internet is like winning in the special olympics. Just because you win, means your still "retarded", politcally incorrect way of saying it, but you, Yes Evenson, even you, can understand that word. Im the arrogant one. Sure. Have a good life Evenson.[/b]
    I think your not worth it, your not even trying to understand. USD is the main playing reason for most, if you remove that people WILL find other ways to sell items for money. You just lose the little control you had. Why are you talking like a 15 year old teenager? IMHO your taking this too personally.

USD Trades>People play longer>More money to K2

:wub:

Raffu

Usd trades = more premium bought by players think of it that way.

Inspectah Deck

infinite i find you very amusing... 1st you made a topic about how to keep all the lvl 70 ingame and make sure they wont be bored so they wont quit.
    a good solution would be implenting somthing new, somthing rather diffrent than PK or XP or farm. but no, K2 instead of thinking outside the box making those lvl 70 stay they stop USD trades, leaving all the high lvls to PK only due to the fact they have ultimate gears and lvls(allso considering the fact boss spwans once every 5-8hours and there simply arnt enuff of bosses for all). now honestly, for how long would u PK if its not even a challenge? i hate pking in HB OB and 6-12 in CZ and why? because whats the FUN of killing turk paper mages? its not even a challenge. if i wouldnt wanted a challenge i would go play spider solitare with only 1 pack of cards.

i allso laugh at K2 for this idea, its them who forced plenty of ppl to start USD trades by making ppl quit (+mainly letting out buggy patches that allow duping and than running 'dupe' wipes that even if they are wiping the right items or not still only hurt legit players.)
    in the end ppl will quit and sell stuff for USD and dupers will dupe and sell stuff for USD
    and maybe you can stop it, but come on and try to ban 90% of the 6x ppl in diez. its allso the highlight of stupidety blocking USD trades because this is the way many ppl buy their premiums so eventually you just kicked your real customers in the nuts (again)
    evenson is 100% right and infinite: you are wrong and you wont budge your opinion.you refuse to listen to common sense and instead of trying to discuss and try to look at it from a diffrent point of view you just basicly tell to evenson to fuck off. infinite, come down back to earth there isnt enuff oxygen up there

you can try and REDUCE the amount of USD trades by fixing the market, balance the economy, make pricess go down somehow or change the coin drop rate. once good and semi good items are buyable again for IGC ppl wont need to take the risk of being scammed with USD trades

I said the same thing, but i didn't use that many words :lol:

Raffu

Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm usd is a part of life! live with it!

Infinitemadness

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
    infinite i find you very amusing... 1st you made a topic about how to keep all the lvl 70 ingame and make sure they wont be bored so they wont quit.
    a good solution would be implenting somthing new, somthing rather diffrent than PK or XP or farm. but no, K2 instead of thinking outside the box making those lvl 70 stay they stop USD trades, leaving all the high lvls to PK only due to the fact they have ultimate gears and lvls(allso considering the fact boss spwans once every 5-8hours and there simply arnt enuff of bosses for all). now honestly, for how long would u PK if its not even a challenge? i hate pking in HB OB and 6-12 in CZ and why? because whats the FUN of killing turk paper mages? its not even a challenge. if i wouldnt wanted a challenge i would go play spider solitare with only 1 pack of cards.

i allso laugh at K2 for this idea, its them who forced plenty of ppl to start USD trades by making ppl quit (+mainly letting out buggy patches that allow duping and than running 'dupe' wipes that even if they are wiping the right items or not still only hurt legit players.)
    in the end ppl will quit and sell stuff for USD and dupers will dupe and sell stuff for USD
    and maybe you can stop it, but come on and try to ban 90% of the 6x ppl in diez. its allso the highlight of stupidety blocking USD trades because this is the way many ppl buy their premiums so eventually you just kicked your real customers in the nuts (again)
    evenson is 100% right and infinite: you are wrong and you wont budge your opinion.you refuse to listen to common sense and instead of trying to discuss and try to look at it from a diffrent point of view you just basicly tell to evenson to fuck off. infinite, come down back to earth there isnt enuff oxygen up there

you can try and REDUCE the amount of USD trades by fixing the market, balance the economy, make pricess go down somehow or change the coin drop rate. once good and semi good items are buyable again for IGC ppl wont need to take the risk of being scammed with USD trades
    Look at the timelines. I found out about people selling USD stuff on here, like it's a religion. Of course it changes everything. Honestly, you may want to read some of my other posts. And for the premium idea. No one got the point, I gave up. I dont expect anyone to get the point that I was trying to make. It's obvious, that the post is absolutely crazy, and now that I re-read it, makes me look retarded. No wonder people were laughing at me. But I swear to all thats holy, I didnt even look in the market section. Obviously it's apparent that I talk like Im talking out of my anus, I guess I need to practice what I preach. Make sure I get the whole jest of everything before I go spouting off. Come forward, out of those that I talk to on MSN, how many of you pointed out to me of the selling of USD? None of you. See why Imma bit upset?

Raffu

Hey Madness answer 1 question

How much money do you think k2 gets from usd transactions between players

???

1 dollar a week
    0 dollars?
    or thousands?

Id say its thousands

There is countless kids out there who dont have a credit card so how do they get premium well there is a few ways 1 hack the data base... not gonna happen for most stupid kids 2 sell items for usd great idea. then buy premium with the money they got from usd? or 3 take there parents credit card and have fun playing ko for 5 days before your parents cancel the payment and your char gets banned?

Its in ko's best intrest to keep usd trades going.

Its all about robin hood giving to the poor and taking from the rich

the rich give the poor money to give k2 money so they can log in and have fun tooo

Somebody is selling x item +6 for 999,999,999 igc. You have 100,000,000 coins. You go to PUS spend $40 on knight cash...get scrolls merchant said scrolls. Aforementioned scrolls sell, you now have 999,999,999 coins and go buy that item from the player selling it, use it for a while and eventually want to make a +7. You've bought gold premium so you have that pretty little trina sitting in storage, take x item +6, blessed scroll, and pretty little trina to the anvil....FUCKKK...IT FUCKING BLEW UP. Found another +6? Back to PUS, buy more scrolls, merchant and repeat. I know this is how many ppl get their items in game....but imo this is about the same as usd trades except this costs a hell of a lot more in the long run, and we all know it's about the all mighty dollar and that's why k2 wants it stopped. I've never bought or sold anything for usd but why would someone want to spend $200 dollars on kc for scrolls when they can get it for half that or less in a usd trade. I say it's stupid to buy your items for usd rather than igc...but if someone wants to...that's their choice, yes it's against TOS, but so is dupe, macro, TOWER BUG ABUSE, and many other bugs that are exploited. So why not take care of the more serious problems first. Also...wanna curb the usd trades...fix the fucking anvil upgrade rate.

Infinitemadness

Riddle me this Riddle me that. When people come to me telling me of things that happens, and 1 player gets banned for it, while others dont, yeah that comment is about Charlie, but the point is, when someone comes to me and says, why dont you ban for selling with USD? And I say, I had no idea? They think Im lieing. And cause a huge scene over it. Because Im not doing my job blah blah blah... Whether you want to believe it or not, it is against the TOS. So if I see something, it is my job to take care of it to the best of my ability.

Raffu

Would you like a turkey sandwich???

It seems you must be getting tired from typing so many replies.

And i heard turkey is good for you.

FoShOO

lmfao raffu u got me laughing, turkey is good for k2 xD

Raffu

Turkey is good for all of us. it has a lot of essential nutrients like cheating duping and glitching scamming hacking it also has some vitamin c and b but its ok because I need turkey or I would never get a pm : (

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

ban em all

FoShOO

lol personafication FTW.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-28-2022, 08:50 AM