Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Lol, not much. Are you human or orc? Maybe I'll join you...
Page: 16

Lol, not much. Are you human or orc? Maybe I'll join you

mini bb

Quote Originally Posted by iFIGHT View Post
    Lol, not much. Are you human or orc? Maybe I'll join you
    Human, all the noobs i play with didnt wana be orcs. we should go make an orc clan

Kmatic

a cool down on minor is fucking stupid look go play a privet server wwhere all chars are geared with +10 shell and +5 jewlery and put a rogue with a good dual minor and a warrior witha a decent combo in a vs the rogue get crushed cuz th warrior has way mor ap hp and def he spams 700+ on a rogue the rogue has what maby 5-6.5k hp even with the sickest dubble minor i would be amazed if the warrior almsot died in that vs

Kmatic

they probly took it out because of noobs bitching about oohh its too over powered to be able to heal like that i cant beat the heal boo hoo bitch get a better combo and better gear suck it up and cry to your mom when you still loose cuz your too nub to do any good so to all the haters for dual minors go put a fat one in your mouth i hate haters
    Last edited by Kmatic; 09-09-2009 at 04:14 AM. Reason: spelling error

i love it cuz i am not a rogue <3

zenna

Its good for me

youshi

its sucks, but good against pedal users.. but normal skilled ppl cant use it neither enymore..

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM