Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Those of u who thinks minor cooldown will balance the game try to tank a 80 warrior( doesnt have to ...
Page: 14

Those of u who thinks minor cooldown will balance the game try to tank a 80 warrior( doesnt have to be +9 +3 warrior, +8 rappy will be enough) with hp + single minor.Belive me u will die like a noob.Im not tottally agains minor cooldown but if u gonna balance a game u should do it carefully.The thing is oke put a cooldown to minor but what a about the crazy ap of 80 warriors.Even random noobs have like 2800ish ap.And not to mention the cooldown of duffs.Malice parasite torment subside combo is spamable, sometimes i spam cure to my self and a priest spams duffs me and it goes on like this untill some1 towns.

Above all, the most important imbalancy in the game is slows and stuns.Solid has no cooldown and a 60 level paper flame mage with +8 wood staff can slows me (80 Sin with +1 jewelerry) for 15 SECs by spamming solid on me.I remember back in KE slowing an enemy was related with the int u have and the staff u use which is very logical.But now any mage can slow any1.These also should be taken into account while balancing the game .

/ersun

http://itsnotok.org/whatisrespect.html

I still dont see where my friend was disrespectful.
    "He is just a normal guy as me with 2 hand" => Ok here ? So that means 0000000 have 3 hands ?

OK Ive understand. I think respect is to shad up in front of admin and let him think he is right.
    I hope this last sentence will not irritate you again...

Of course. This is only minor. So this is not true because you use also mana for skills. But just try to understand this and I hope you will give more respects to people who try to told you that this method is better... even if you prefer dont use because you are more at ease (sorry translate google ?) with HP + Minor... People use method they want until now. If you prefer one its your choice. But you cant said that 1 is equal or better when we proof that its false.
    BTW, this topic is not about best method for rogues to heal... Its about cooldown on minor. This is just unfair compare to other classes.
    (how you can save your ass burning all your mana very fast to recover HP and run away when you are in bad situation now ? How you can heal friends to save their ass too ? Will not be possible anymore if this patch is implement)
    PS: Im waiting for "Its not so easy... and do this theory is simplify minor system"
    [/b]
    even an elementary school boy can be convinced if he read ur explanation but some ppl have a mind full of rocks which cant be changed easily and change their way of thinking even if u used any method on earth to convince them

but still i insist on putting a cool down like 10 seconds on all duffs skills and 10 seconds cool down on TP skill to balance the game for all characters if they gonna put a cool down on minor

I bet zero is sitting in his chair and eating popcorn atm lol.

+1 to stunner

Those of u who thinks minor cooldown will balance the game try to tank a 80 warrior( doesnt have to be +9 +3 warrior, +8 rappy will be enough) with hp + single minor.Belive me u will die like a noob.Im not tottally agains minor cooldown but if u gonna balance a game u should do it carefully.The thing is oke put a cooldown to minor but what a about the crazy ap of 80 warriors.Even random noobs have like 2800ish ap.And not to mention the cooldown of duffs.Malice parasite torment subside combo is spamable, sometimes i spam cure to my self and a priest spams duffs me and it goes on like this untill some1 towns.

Above all, the most important imbalancy in the game is slows and stuns.Solid has no cooldown and a 60 level paper flame mage with +8 wood staff can slows me (80 Sin with +1 jewelerry) for 15 SECs by spamming solid on me.I remember back in KE slowing an enemy was related with the int u have and the staff u use which is very logical.But now any mage can slow any1.These also should be taken into account while balancing the game .
    /ersun[/b]
    Yes no more vs against warriors. Is that so bad for the game? Its not bad at all, except for the ppl who only logs in to vs. Plus, the hp + minor wont be too bad if you have critical point.

Any rogues 80 can confirm that with critical you have good luck to have some minors 120 HP sometimes or.... better... HP pot 1440 HP ?
    Is it rare or it happens frequently ?

I heard that HP pot 1440 works very often.. and this.. is really unfair

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Any rogues 80 can confirm that with critical you have good luck to have some minors 120 HP sometimes or.... better... HP pot 1440 HP ?
    Is it rare or it happens frequently ?

I heard that HP pot 1440 works very often.. and this.. is really unfair [/b]
    Minot heal can give 120 hp while CP is active. The ratios is 1 out of 2 minor heals. HP pot always gives 720hp. The CP bug only happend last few patches as far as I know. CP is a buff so why is boosting things. Normally you would not notcied it that muchh due to reading Crtical Point and then being shock stunned by that level 80 warrior.

To your other question , the disrespect is telling myself and zero to keep out of the thread because we do not have an idea about the modern game. Ironically I still have a char and zero still knows how to play rouge better than anyone else I come across inclusing Chusco of course. I don't mind people saying they think I am wrong but being told I am wrong and my say is not deserving on a thread ona forum I admin on a class of char I managed to play at a very high level wehn ever I activly play does come under disrespectfull.

Also whan the only movie done was a movie of said person killing a titan using a click minor method and not really doing it that well kinda give him no grounds to pass judgement on what other are saying.

Banned

Minot heal can give 120 hp while CP is active. The ratios is 1 out of 2 minor heals. HP pot always gives 720hp. The CP bug only happend last few patches as far as I know. CP is a buff so why is boosting things. Normally you would not notcied it that muchh due to reading Crtical Point and then being shock stunned by that level 80 warrior.

To your other question , the disrespect is telling myself and zero to keep out of the thread because we do not have an idea about the modern game. Ironically I still have a char and zero still knows how to play rouge better than anyone else I come across inclusing Chusco of course. I don't mind people saying they think I am wrong but being told I am wrong and my say is not deserving on a thread ona forum I admin on a class of char I managed to play at a very high level wehn ever I activly play does come under disrespectfull.

Also whan the only movie done was a movie of said person killing a titan using a click minor method and not really doing it that well kinda give him no grounds to pass judgement on what other are saying.[/b]
    hard to resist talking back when your being talked to isn't it?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

hard to resist talking back when your being talked to isn't it?[/b]
    unless someone mutes you for not listening

I have the position that noone back chats me, if you make a forum and get established over the years and become one of the best know people in the game and I try talking shit to you I would expect their to be conceqences.

DontCryWhileYouDie

im prob gonna go sometin else no point of gettin our asses kick with hp pots and y do they do this new thing it suks im prob goin mage

This game sux , counter strike FTW!

Banned

This game sux , counter strike FTW![/b]
    h34r:

Hey cutie Senior Member

minor cooldown was the worst thing to happen to any class, it killed the game for me as it did for so many others..

Zzzzxz

Just imagine, if the people at k2 did not know what they were doing when/if they did do such a thing.

If they do, they will do more than just that to the rogues... they'll make up for it somehow.
    Remember, rogues were the strongest class until reign of fire drake, now they're surpassed by almost every other class... warrior can scream leg cut slide, priests duff them, magicians have large dragon to protect them, even rogue damage can not really compete with a warrior of similar stats and gear in 1v1... especially at high levels...

No doubt, they are considering taking the rogues greatest asset away, but do not think that it won't be replaced by something great as well...

Just like with the other anticipated updates (or the lack thereof) ... it is always misunderstood... hopefully the rogue will remain strong, and they'll repair him if the changes make the class SUPER UBER WEEK...

Banned

i would much rather see them remove it then have it, but i have gotten used to it... and its still fast enough to tank
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy4p0sqAaEA&fmt=22]YouTube - Salmin SininS VS Balrog (unbuffed)[/ame]

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM