Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro

This is a discussion on Hailan Rising is coming -CaliMaestro within the Other forums, part of the Games category; Originally Posted by Zzzzzzzzzzzzz Stop the trolling. Looks like an exciting game to me, sure will give it a try! ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzzzzzzzzzz View Post
    Stop the trolling.

Looks like an exciting game to me, sure will give it a try!
    there's virtually no information on it lol

is there any news on the official KO forums? if so post it for those poor babas IP banned

Quote Originally Posted by Painful_Truth View Post
    Looks like it's done now. You've known me long enough to know those kind of comments wouldn't go unanswered, Draven Thanks for not banning that account until I got this one fixed up though, appreciate it, you're good to me
    lolololololololololol

I don't want to sound negative but what is the point of playing another game hosted by K2?

Random bannings with very little recourse, corrupt GMs, poor customer service.
    Is this all supposed to magically get better?

This game is from gamersfirst itself. So lets see if they can keep it going or if they fail again. I cant really tell if it looks good or what, lets get those beta's going

Quote Originally Posted by mrmagic2009 View Post
    I don't want to sound negative but what is the point of playing another game hosted by K2?

Random bannings with very little recourse, corrupt GMs, poor customer service.
    Is this all supposed to magically get better?
    Sure playing another game hosted by KO is like stepping on shit all over again, but which game is not hacker infested this days? Any free 2 play games is a hack fest out there, so if you want something fairly decent theres pay 2 play games which tends to be cheaper and safer in the long runs.
    Hopefully Cali will look after this game as much as he can, he was a decent gm in KO so the game already starts good.

No video from this game mean he will come out in some years?

I think at start there will be lot of GMs with good support, but it will became like KO ( i hope im wrong)

No offense, but I don't quite understand why CaliMaestro goes around on other forums than their own for adversiting the game, especially when there hasn't been a date announced yet, let stand any good review with decent picture of the game's content...

From what I read I've understood that the gameplay is sorely based on a PvP concept. Each class will start instant with their full skilltree and the items that come with it, the only thing you can basicly do, is upgrading your skills in your skilltree by gaining tokens that are dropped during combat.

Now...this raises a lot of questions and doubts, doesn't it?

Banned Senior Member

A lot of questions based on the concept of the game, a lot of doubts based on who's running it.

Just be patient and wait for results. I too think this is a pointless thread though, as much as I love hearing about new games being released.... this is just an idea made public with no ETA.

is this game free2play but pay2login like KO?

Quote Originally Posted by KontactPlodez View Post
    If this game has outsourced autoresponding customer support like knight online does I really don't see a point. I also think this is just an advertisement from k2Networks and doubt we'll see a response to any questions on these forums either. Just going off of typical K2 style that'd be my guess anyway

Kinda like when I sent in a ticket asking about how I get out of jail when I got tp'd there while mining with no pots and their response was "We are currently working on the rollback situation and your problem will be resolved shortly!" just... lol.
    You know its outsourced because gamersfirst didnt write any of the files. Therefore they cant actually change shit about the game, all they are given is a set of tools on little things they can manipulate. A game which is actually written by people at Gamersfirst might actually be promising, being they could pretty much do what the fuck they wanted to do, rather than having to get all there requests translated lol. Im presumin your still 14 living at home and never had to deal with a big company before, i mean damn, you ever tried to call your phone operators before to get a line changed? GL at life...

And why the fuck are u even on this topic just to flame it? Shit if you dont like it, leave? Im sure with your intelligent replies you could have figured that out for yourself. Same with that MINO...

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Sure playing another game hosted by KO is like stepping on shit all over again, but which game is not hacker infested this days? Any free 2 play games is a hack fest out there, so if you want something fairly decent theres pay 2 play games which tends to be cheaper and safer in the long runs.
    Hopefully Cali will look after this game as much as he can, he was a decent gm in KO so the game already starts good.
    however the problems with ko are far from being just hackers.

i could make a list but u know this urself already

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    however the problems with ko are far from being just hackers.

i could make a list but u know this urself already
    +1 to that :P just noticed they failed in quest descriptions too ;D [Moradon merchant] Shaymer is a she according to K2 even ''she'' looks pretty manly to me. (u can find ''her'' in luferson castle)

anyway i'm actually looking forward to the game. Also as u can see its official forum mod posting this to the ''Illegal knight online forums'' so u guys should watch out we've heard about items getting taken away from babashoppers before..

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    +1 to that :P just noticed they failed in quest descriptions too ;D [Moradon merchant] Shaymer is a she according to K2 even ''she'' looks pretty manly to me. (u can find ''her'' in luferson castle)

anyway i'm actually looking forward to the game. Also as u can see its official forum mod posting this to the ''Illegal knight online forums'' so u guys should watch out we've heard about items getting taken away from babashoppers before..
    ye but thats just funny to watch

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    You know its outsourced because gamersfirst didnt write any of the files. Therefore they cant actually change shit about the game, all they are given is a set of tools on little things they can manipulate. A game which is actually written by people at Gamersfirst might actually be promising, being they could pretty much do what the fuck they wanted to do, rather than having to get all there requests translated lol. Im presumin your still 14 living at home and never had to deal with a big company before, i mean damn, you ever tried to call your phone operators before to get a line changed? GL at life...

And why the fuck are u even on this topic just to flame it? Shit if you dont like it, leave? Im sure with your intelligent replies you could have figured that out for yourself. Same with that MINO...
    LOL i actually read that. Now i feel dumb

OT: An outsourced CS is to be expected. It's common for many companies to have an outsourced CS mainly because it's cheap.
    Last edited by MINO; 03-29-2011 at 12:45 PM.

Banned

Looks kind of cool.
    Though to be totally honest i rather take my own life than getting addicted to any game hoster by k2/gamersfirst again.

Good luck to the ones of you trying this game though

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast