Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best!

This is a discussion on AchGames | Ver.1981 Farm| Fishing | Mining | Dryads | Official : 25.03.2016 The Best! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop I'd say if it gives more than 20% more EXP per kill it's rather unfair. I ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'd say if it gives more than 20% more EXP per kill it's rather unfair. I suppose it doesn't really matter since I have no plans on playing here but I'm just asking out of curiosity.
    I did asked that too and they say without a prem its really hard since they cut your exp by half after you reach lv 71. Still do-able but like i said if you reach 80 in 4 days with exp premium you double or maybe a little more then double to go lvl 80 without premium. Total deal breaker for me tbh .

I was playing here just to mine, which i was doing for fun only, but after checking the upgrade rates after burning 10 items to +6 including shards etc, i realised +6 is pointless without a trina which yes can be bought for ingame coins from merchs but after looking in the PUS it seems that the trina actually costs more then usko... private servers should be for fun, i understand that money needs to be made to keep a server going, but charging more then the actual official game is terrible.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I'd say if it gives more than 20% more EXP per kill it's rather unfair. I suppose it doesn't really matter since I have no plans on playing here but I'm just asking out of curiosity.
    I think it's like twice the exp (so 100%), it's hilarious how bad this server is for many reasons.

Easily satisfied people will tell you however that it's the best thing after sliced bread.
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I think it's like twice the exp (so 100%), it's hilarious how bad this server is for many reasons.

Easily satisfied people will tell you however that it's the best thing after sliced bread.
    You just dont like this server because they still have archer combo cd. Admit it :P

wait 2 more weeks and those fanboys will look for another server

Pros of server is that it is very populated.
    Cons are extremely buggy (events dont work, skills fail constantly), awful upgrade rate, and you 100% either need to pay or save up for a while to buy premium to get anywhere in the game.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by maskedpatel View Post
    Pros of server is that it is very populated.
    Cons are extremely buggy (events dont work, skills fail constantly), awful upgrade rate, and you 100% either need to pay or save up for a while to buy premium to get anywhere in the game.
    Buy dc prem. I was trying to upgrade but really that anvil is a bitch dude. I made a hellbreaker+0 to +5 and trinad it to +6 on first day of the server and it burned. Now i am just farming with a dc prem and avarage 1 gb per day. I will make my char in 1 week and even get exp prem with this :P

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    You just dont like this server because they still have archer combo cd. Admit it :P
    A friend told me that once mastered, the cooldown disappeared. In any case I never reached that point.

Just the usual and recurring buggy stuff that I've seen happen in other servers before, seeing it happen here aswell just tells me that it's as mediocre as the rest.

Banned Senior Member

A friend told me that once mastered, the cooldown disappeared. In any case I never reached that point.

Just the usual and recurring buggy stuff that I've seen happen in other servers before, seeing it happen here aswell just tells me that it's as mediocre as the rest.

Oh well i have the money i should check it. Ty dude . It would have been awsom if i didnt go ahead and upgraded the fucking ms to +5 rev...

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

I got this problem this evening.... never had it before lol!
    I tryed fixing it by reinstall, turn of antivirus etc etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Manio22 View Post
    I got this problem this evening.... never had it before lol!
    I tryed fixing it by reinstall, turn of antivirus etc etc..

I have had that problem with client that i have downloaded before launch,reinstalled it,disambled windows deffender (cause i am using windows 8) .... After that redownloaded client and it worked ....

Them just fixed BDW also now on mainteance More funn now :P

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    I have had that problem with client that i have downloaded before launch,reinstalled it,disambled windows deffender (cause i am using windows 8) .... After that redownloaded client and it worked ....
    what do u mean? I have to redownload it? and install it?

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SERVER. READ THIS BEFORE YOU START.

Hi guys i just wanted to let you know couple of thing b4 you get into this shit. First of all they're too freaking greedy. Beginning of the server DC Premium was 2250 KC, 10Pcs of genies was 200 KC and than after couple days when they saw ppl actually paying for it ( Even i paid some bucks but i don't mind to pay something i like ) they had changed to prices for DC Pre 2450 and genie 400 and they didn't even noticed people neither in-game or forums. Second thing is the server as buggy as hell.. Friend of mine bought Old Mage Earring but he couldn't wear it. Then we asked to admin "Kaotic" via forums and he said "You must wait 2-3 days to wear it." He had wait.. but nothing was happened than we asked some ppl in the game and they said you need to open pus once than you'll be able to wear it. It worked. Third and most important thing you can't share anything you want in forums. They have a "Bug report" forum. When i tried to open a topic about the reporting bugs. The topic is gone for Mod's approval and they didn't approve it because it was a compliment I tried to talk to admin about ( Kaotic ) this issue but he didn't give a shit. He said it's a prevention for information pollution.

Guys i couldn't even open a topic to say "Hi" in english forums. It's your choice to play this shit.

BU SUNUCUYU ONERMIYORUM. BASLAMADAN ONCE OKUYUN.

Merhaba. Arkadaslar baslayacaksaniz baslamadan once bilmenizi istedigim birkac sey var. En azindan bizim gibi magdur olmazsiniz. Sunucunun ilk gunlerinde DC Premium fiyati 2250 KC ve Genie fiyati 200 KC iken aradan birkac gun gectikten sonra baktilarki sunucuya ilgi var fiyatlari DC Pre icin 2450 ve Genie icin 400 yapip kimseye ne forumdan nede oyun ici bir bilgilendirme yada su tarihte olacak diye onceden bir duyuru yapilmadi. Admin'e sordugumda bana "Fiyatlar degisti." diye yazip konuyu kapatmak istedi. Hakli olarak elestirdigimde ve bunun boyle olmamasi gerektigini soyledigimde ise "" gulucuk yazip konudan cikti. Ben ve arkadaslarim oyunun basinda 100'er dollar para yatirdik. Normalde eger hosuma gidiyorsa neye para yatirdigim umurumda olmaz zevk aldigim surece onemli degil ama destek almak isteyip yetkililerle konustugumda gerek onlarin tavirlari ve usluplari, gerekse oyun hakkinda birseyden anlamadiklari benim pisman olmama sebep oldu. Arkadaslarimdan biri Old Mage Earring almisti ama kullanamadi ne yaptiysa giyemedi uzerine. Bunun uzerine admin'e danismaya karar verdik ve saka gibi bize "Bir iki gun bekle giyersin." diyip forumdaki konusmadan cikti. Oncelikle kimse benim babamin oglu degil o ki biz musteri sifatindayiz onlar icin dalga gecer gibi "Bir iki gun BEKLE" nasil diyebilir? Daha sonra cok cok cok bilgisiz bir insan Kaotic. Oyun icinden ogrendikki takiyi satin aldiktan sonra PUS'u acip kapatinca giyebiliyormussun. Daha sonra forumda onlarin istemedigi her hangi birseyi paylasamiyorsunuz. Oyunda genie son 5 puanda iken kendini tekrar yenilemiyor. Magic Hammer'lar calismiyor. Bu gibi seyleri bug bildirim bolumune konusunu acip bildirmek istedigimde konu moderator onayi bekliyor ancak onaylanmiyor Karari siz verin biz oynadik pisman olduk dilimiz yandi sizde oynayacaksaniz tek diyecegim tek 5 kurus yatirmaya degmez bu yonetim icin. Iyi forumlar.

People are playing it for fun So i don't think ppl gonna quit such a server until ApexKO is released ..

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)