Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

ClassicKO Manner Tickets Server Lvl 70 cap!

This is a discussion on ClassicKO Manner Tickets Server Lvl 70 cap! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Board Message its not =P. The server was meant to not have wep defence and he was thinking bout adding ...
Page: 4

Board Message its not =P. The server was meant to not have wep defence and he was thinking bout adding it to bosses at a low rate but he never decided if he wanted to or not. But yah definitely not supposed to drop from abyss gems.

warrior stats equaling Orc stats, if it was like that on ke, why are you complaining that its still like that on a ke server lol...skill names are wrong, who cares annoying yes but if you dont know what skills do by now this isnt the game for you. Bright armbands ehh, dont know bout that dont really care about that lol, looting thing is annoying same with pots, and the dd dropping from abyss gems yah not supposed to

cus it shouldnt be like that? , at titanko we had managed to fix that(male,barbarian,orc warr with same stats) before launch a "official server" also , mages and bp's without dd's are 1-2 hits in a lvl 70 cap server ? ... , none is asking dd's for warriors or rogues but on priest and mages its a must and yet if you read carefully in the 2st page it clearly says(sheldon's post , ya he's part of the staff) DEFENSE ARMOR from abbys gems, at last point he asked me to let him know his bugs ,fact.

Defense armors will be later on obtainable via abyss gems, those will drop from bosses and at lower rates from riotes and atrosses.
    damn i have to watch that horrible girl in your signature, mind editing ur post instead of making a new one ._.?

Hm, i had a bp and i was never 2 hit, you get a cs and a dol if you cant survive as a priest with a cs and a dol than lol..Nd we as in you helped fix it, or we as in you had nothing to do with it but the actual people who ran the server fixed it lol? Nd yah some of the bugs you posted were annoying like the pots/looting all the other shit was like really tho.

Hm, i had a bp and i was never 2 hit, you get a cs and a dol if you cant survive as a priest with a cs and a dol than lol..Nd we as in you helped fix it, or we as in you had nothing to do with it but the actual people who ran the server fixed it lol? Nd yah some of the bugs you posted were annoying like the pots/looting all the other shit was like really tho.

Defense armors will be later on obtainable via abyss gems, those will drop from bosses and at lower rates from riotes and atrosses.

Bolded the key words, yw.

we're not in the 1st day, ppl already leaving other ppl staying , if he really wants to see his server growing instead of dying he should of have set some common things , come on its not hard to balance out a lvl 70 cap server since it was the best age of ko ,as for the bp thing ,we arent talking about how much u can tank with the extra ac of the cs or the defense weapon of the dol , im talking bout a bp trying to vs a rogue , he'd get rapped within seconds , or just hoping on his heals wich is lame.

Yah i was talking to him the other day about turning up damage, i think that would fix everything, even with dd even dd 25, you cant kill a good rouge 1vs 1 unless you go 255 str with dd than maybe and even than its iffy. But as far as abyss gems, im pretty sure he means gems hes going to put in dropping from bosses not like abyss gems from the abyss.

check fluppy's videos , myself in the early days of cypher i could kill most of top rogues there , also in the 2nd titanko i was a bp and i hand'ed to vs alot of sins succesing , its a matter of skills i really dont feel like arguing bout of skills , but ya with a dd atleast a bp has a decent chance against a sin in a vs , and that'd be more fair/fun for the bp right?, instead i'd say remove the dol , cus a bp with too much dd is just gayish , a bp with dd helmet and cs would be fine imo , too much dd just screws the game.

Oh im talking about non duffs, with duffs ofc its easy but i was refering to 1 v 1'ing a sin without duffing or healing. Nd about fluppy i dont think thats the same situation considering his gear and the people he killed in his pk vid, were all fully duffed, semi duffed or he was healing. I was talking more about just a straight up vs no duffs.

where in the world a bp would vs a warr/rogue without debuffs? , not even in sexyko where every1 has same gear that'd happend , if a rogue gets debuffed then he can cure and outminnor bp's dmg since its almost the same as warrior one(not being dbuffer)then the bp can time the debuffs and etc, no way a bp gonna kill a rogue without debuffs (in here) ,fluppy didnt had that much gear compared to 0000000 or SoulSlayer,i managed to kill rogues without healing just timing my debuffs , malice-massive-torment , if k66k ever see this he would vouch for this since i killed him twice and he killed me three times but we had a such epic vs's before , anyways we going out of context we're talking about balance and a bp or mage without dd is just lame at 70 cap , fact.

Idk bout that, ive beaten some of the best rouges on sexy on my bp w/o duffing ofc sexy has dd but yah its not impossible lol. But sexy is a 80 cap so thats a different story. nd yah with duffs its easy to take out a rouge as long as they dont cure like a boss like sheldon. But either way, you can throw on the dol duff when he cures throws it back on etc if dd is not added, a little more technical but still not to hard. Ill try to talk to him about what he plans on doing with dd when he comes on msn if i see him. Im bout to go afk now tho get to study for a probation and parole exam already only 2 weeks into school yay me!

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    warriors still killable even if they wear cs's , ever heard of rogues chasing warriors? in other hand rogues arent that unkillable , myself killed a few rogues trying to run out with cs, if you have noticed leg cut/scream rate are kinda high so there should be a problem with that imo , what i dont like is that there's no DD's for weak clases such as bp and mage(that abbys gem is a such bullshit ...), there are barely any mage flame in cz , either they're just full support to survive some rogues or there are not mp mages at all, farming here is a such easy thing to do as you said, took me5-6 hours to me aswell to get geared , server has 60-70 ppl at peak times , at nights 50 so it keep going , and ya server is infested of bugs , alot of people of complaining about bugs on master but the owner is fixing them very very slowly....
    we're pking in duo (priest, war) believe me that once a single war put cs on you're unable to kill him unless he's newbie, same for rogue, if he know how to play at least a little bit he will run away. Ofc I can agree that there are ppl that are 2hits but those are the ones who use wrong skills for example stealth instead of cure, as well happened while I pked xD

Banned Senior Member

Pendex, why are you acting like such a little bitch?

if you dont like the server then dont play it, simple as that.

grow the hell up...for real

Anal Rapist Senior Member

The +9 kinda ruined the concept of the server, meh was such an awsome concept ...:/

realy boring server and it will die soon. i did realy try it and its to easy to get gear and the pk sux... better luck next time

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast