Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Is this beta or official? It is beta , but you will find 40 players in ...
Page: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Is this beta or official?
    It is beta , but you will find 40 players in ardream .

Quote Originally Posted by Ogi View Post
    I cant login. When i click to server it says connecting please wait and nothing happens.
    run it as admin

Ogi
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    run it as admin
    Tried that didnt work .

Edit: Okey finally fixed it.

I think I'll give official a shot since I love the server version. Besides there haven't been any GOOD ardream servers so this might be surprisingly fun.

Ive downloaded the game and started playing but Im playing on a laptop so when I try and change the page it presses a certain command instead. I have to press Fn then change page. Is there a way to turn this off?

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Ive downloaded the game and started playing but Im playing on a laptop so when I try and change the page it presses a certain command instead. I have to press Fn then change page. Is there a way to turn this off?
    This is a problem with every laptop out there so you're going to have to go through your laptop settings in order to make it work like on PC. I'm not quite sure how to do it but a friend of mine once went through the same ordeal.

Purrminator Senior Member

So when is the official release date?
    Been missing ardream so much the last few days, so i hope that this might be good

As I remember u cant using raptor8 and chitin pauldron as warrior with 59lv cap ;

they decreased requirement of raptor +8 to 210 str

Our idea is to launch 6.3,however the current problem we face is population,for an Ardream server to be a good,
    we need to establish a good constant population,it doesn't really matter what we can do with the game,population
    is the thing that can make any kind of server fun to play.

The patch i'm working on right now will include Archers skills being completely available,Stun should be ok as well.
    A lot of things will be included in the next patch but i'll let you know the details later on.

Ogi
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by West View Post
    Our idea is to launch 6.3,however the current problem we face is population,for an Ardream server to be a good,
    we need to establish a good constant population,it doesn't really matter what we can do with the game,population
    is the thing that can make any kind of server fun to play.

The patch i'm working on right now will include Archers skills being completely available,Stun should be ok as well.
    A lot of things will be included in the next patch but i'll let you know the details later on.
    Any plans of making this a base server? I dont like ardream myself and i tried doing some stuff yesterday and i thought hey it would be cool if this turned out to be the very first rlb server out there. (I dont know if there were any but i know that i didnt come across with em). Maybe you can allow us to do a poll to see if anyone agrees with me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ogi View Post
    Any plans of making this a base server? I dont like ardream myself and i tried doing some stuff yesterday and i thought hey it would be cool if this turned out to be the very first rlb server out there. (I dont know if there were any but i know that i didnt come across with em). Maybe you can allow us to do a poll to see if anyone agrees with me?
    Not a bad idea at all,as you've mentioned we would need to make a small poll for people to let us know if they would even play,i however would
    be more comfortable making an Ardream server only since the population wouldn't split.

What's coming with the following patch?

• Warrior damages have been increased.
    • Archer skills are going to work.
    • The stun rate has been adjusted. (I will still need opinions on it)
    • Border Defence War will give National Points.
    • Juraid Mountain (Testing phase).
    • You will find Armors/Weapons in your inn hostess (Paper ones+8)
    • Anti Cheat has been updated.

I will announce once this patch is going to be released,still have a few things to do.

What i need from you guys is opinions on Battle Priest so i can tweak it if needed.
    You can post opinion here,or send me a private message.

when i make an account it says been succsessful 10mins later when try to log on panel says sorry those details are incorrect
    also cant log into game as it says invalid password.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletop View Post
    when i make an account it says been succsessful 10mins later when try to log on panel says sorry those details are incorrect
    also cant log into game as it says invalid password.
    I've tested it again now and it works (Duh,i'll have to check if i possible did something wrong with special characters later).
    Auto Register has been activated now,you can simple login into the client and write the ID / Password you wish to use.
    ZiggZaggClickClack likes this.

People keep on reporting small things,so i'm updating everything slowly the patch might be a bit bigger than usual,
    but once that's done the game should be running smooth.