Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

[Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE]

This is a discussion on [Farm]TheKnightOnline - Fire Drake is rising,Free Genie [BETA ONLINE] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Dogamon Tell me more klemenski. What say you i come fly to your country we pick some ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Tell me more klemenski. What say you i come fly to your country we pick some beers and go beat grobar up? Ok ok you will kick his ass while i video it.
    ofc Klemen will , you are a pussy.

is there any clan eng/spanish who will play here?

Im in for sure!
    GoldenHazee likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NeoStyle View Post
    ofc Klemen will , you are a pussy.
    Shut up you low life peruvian faggot. Go eat a whole pizza and masturbate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogamon View Post
    Shut up you low life peruvian faggot. Go eat a whole pizza and masturbate.
    Delicious

Quote Originally Posted by Monito View Post
    is there any clan eng/spanish who will play here?

Im in for sure!
    Clans are forming already but the only one recruiting publicly is this one > Clan topic
    Advertising is going good with some delays,i would like to invite you guys to join our forums and like/follow our Facebook page.

Banned

Correct me if i'm wrong , but the 20th is saturday right?
    Why aren't you opening it on the 19th?

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong , but the 20th is saturday right?
    Why aren't you opening it on the 19th?
    The decision has been made since i'm working on Friday and everything would be to tense,saturday is the day
    me and JUL are booth free and we can launch it without any complications.
    It also gives a extra day of advertising which is the more important part,we need to spread the word since only population can make it as fun as possible.

yea nice server i hope there will be good pk

Sunday should be better

Ahhh.. beta was good. Just a couple suggestions tho.... Ferrr starterzzz.... Kill Eslant. Reduce the amount of nps dropped form the monuments outside of town to like 350 instead of 500 max. lower gaurd tower dmg so there could be nova towns. lower the minor healing to 57 hp heal instead of 60, cant beat any geared rogue at 72 even wit helis. Make the Dark mare the lvl 70 dark mare not the lvl 80 ones. I noticed that DM in CZ seem to be only doable with a priest cant even 2-3 melee it without a priest. in normal KO u can slide DMs to bring its hp down but impossibru here. The drop rate is kinda really hard on any items here as well at the upgrade rate. either the drop rate needs to be fixed or upgrade rate but cant have both be too hard or else peeps will get bored quik. ( I think drop rate should increase and anvil stay the same, thats just my opinion). Also, make those 2k Scrolls and 350 AC scrolls available at least a week after the game starts and be available to buy with manner points as well after a week. But thats it for me, everything else seems damned good and you definitely got me back for official.
    GoldenHazee and West like this.

count me in //ftw
    West likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lSacredMarkiS View Post
    Ahhh.. beta was good. Just a couple suggestions tho.... Ferrr starterzzz.... Kill Eslant. Reduce the amount of nps dropped form the monuments outside of town to like 350 instead of 500 max. lower gaurd tower dmg so there could be nova towns. lower the minor healing to 57 hp heal instead of 60, cant beat any geared rogue at 72 even wit helis. Make the Dark mare the lvl 70 dark mare not the lvl 80 ones. I noticed that DM in CZ seem to be only doable with a priest cant even 2-3 melee it without a priest. in normal KO u can slide DMs to bring its hp down but impossibru here. The drop rate is kinda really hard on any items here as well at the upgrade rate. either the drop rate needs to be fixed or upgrade rate but cant have both be too hard or else peeps will get bored quik. ( I think drop rate should increase and anvil stay the same, thats just my opinion). Also, make those 2k Scrolls and 350 AC scrolls available at least a week after the game starts and be available to buy with manner points as well after a week. But thats it for me, everything else seems damned good and you definitely got me back for official.
    Great list! Most of the things you've mentioned have already been done counting in deleting Eslant and moving boss monsters into Colony Zone - El Morad/Luferson,lowering the National Points on monuments,Guard Tower damage is also lowered.
    The scrolls will be available to obtain with manner points,including a future quest that will give those once you kill X monsters.
    Making sure to take in as many suggestions as you've guys mentioned,so if anyone else would like to input something visit us on our forum and do so.

We started the Like and Share event on Facebook,the winners will be announced few hours before official,until than lets spread the word of Europe-KO!

.. Bump ...

2 days left motherfuckers!!!!!!!!

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast