Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

FyreKO | v1453 | RoFD/Myko inspired || Medium Farm | OFFICIAL 3/9/18

This is a discussion on FyreKO | v1453 | RoFD/Myko inspired || Medium Farm | OFFICIAL 3/9/18 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Fixed the issue!!! I'm online Made a human rogue. My name is sinister hit me up guys I need ...
Page: 8

Probation Senior Member

I Fixed the issue!!! I'm online Made a human rogue. My name is sinister hit me up guys I need some help ^^

Probation Senior Member

This server is absolute Art. why the hell Do people not play here??? JOIN THIS SERVER

server works fine, only minor updates and fixes are still needed. reminds of good old sexyko days, was one of the best servers to play.

the only issue is population, def more people are needed

i keep this server on the radar
    Last edited by Nagato; 02-20-2018 at 01:56 PM.

to be honest, i wouldn't think long on how to monetise a RoFD version KO server. specially, having examples of servers from the past like SexyKO.

an 80 level full PK server with +8 max and +0 unique max items and all of them available in NPC. all the action is in CZ and events such as BDW, Juraid, CSW, wars and etc. etc.

in PUS for donators such items like Pathos Gloves, Valkyrie / Gryphon / Bahamut armors, transformation scrolls that would give additional NPs per kill, royal emblems for clans, 9999 HP/Mana pots and, to finish with, Self-Name weapons (PUS only) and Chitin Shields +0/+8 (make them also drop from bosses at 1%).

with such playing conditions it is very easy to build a huge base of players and have a constant donation flow, as those items purchased would expire in 1 or 2 months. SexyKO lived for years and was the best PK server for a very very long time.

So, consider this, please. Ofcourse, as I understand 70 level + skills (such as blinding, blinding nova and etc.) are not fixed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    to be honest, i wouldn't think long on how to monetise a RoFD version KO server. specially, having examples of servers from the past like SexyKO.

an 80 level full PK server with +8 max and +0 unique max items and all of them available in NPC. all the action is in CZ and events such as BDW, Juraid, CSW, wars and etc. etc.

in PUS for donators such items like Pathos Gloves, Valkyrie / Gryphon / Bahamut armors, transformation scrolls that would give additional NPs per kill, royal emblems for clans, 9999 HP/Mana pots and, to finish with, Self-Name weapons (PUS only) and Chitin Shields +0/+8 (make them also drop from bosses at 1%).

with such playing conditions it is very easy to build a huge base of players and have a constant donation flow, as those items purchased would expire in 1 or 2 months. SexyKO lived for years and was the best PK server for a very very long time.

So, consider this, please. Ofcourse, as I understand 70 level + skills (such as blinding, blinding nova and etc.) are not fixed yet.
    This is true, but we have always liked farm server. A pk server at some point is very likely though.
    Blinding, blinding nova, beast hiding and all the "cool" skills do work as intended.

Still playing here. Still rooting for this server as it is very good. GO GO advertise on other sites bro bring pplz!!

hi, i play first day but there were not people. can you go pk now??

Given how low our population is we have made the decision to relaunch..
    We are constantly working on the server fixing issues and improving game play for our current and potential players.
    The server will remain live for the next few days but then will go down to prep for our relaunch.
    To everyone who had donated, you will get your KC back as soon as server goes live.
    We have invested in the proper advertising methods this go around.

Stay tuned for for info!
    ilovemyko1 likes this.

i think that serv should stay without relaunch, just open for one week 60 will be more interesting and ppl will come

Quote Originally Posted by CoristoPL View Post
    i think that serv should stay without relaunch, just open for one week 60 will be more interesting and ppl will come
    Nah a relaunch will do this server alot of good , especially if they've taken care of the advertisement properly this time

I actually agree with this one. Letting this server's advertisements sit and marinate in Ko-Kuce and G4L would help build the server's hype.
    There are a few servers launching now and this server having to already be relaunched would be overlooked constantly.
    The build up will be beneficial and also adding in a relaunch would be a big boost.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

I disagree. Even with proper advertisement, if people check the website and see there’s 15 people on. There’s a very small chance they will join the server
    FyreKO likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Definitely relaunch. Why would newcomers want to join a server with 15 people who have nice gear uniques and master.. They would be free NP.. Advertise and relaunch.
    FyreKO and Oscar like this.

Thanks for the support guys!

March 9th will be the launch date!

Dang server shhut off on me. Just made rebirth +1 md lol after many years
    FyreKO likes this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast