Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Knight Ascension! Take a look.

This is a discussion on Knight Ascension! Take a look. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Icky You do realize that the ingamecount is just @@ROWCOUNT from X table? Who you trying to ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Icky View Post
    You do realize that the ingamecount is just @@ROWCOUNT from X table?
    Who you trying to fool rofl.
    Actually... you've got it backwards. That's the 'out-of-game' count (from CURRENTUSER, and by 'out of game' I mean visible via the website [and potentially the server list, if setup accordingly - if it's not mine and it's not setup, it'll use CONCURRENT]). It only triggers the insertion (and deletion) - it doesn't read the count back.
    The table more closely related is actually CONCURRENT - but again, same story (it doesn't read it back). It relies on the actual in-game count.

I'm not going to say that "Snoxd"'s post is incorrect, because you can actually "add more in" (although not via the database), but I doubt this server has gone to the extreme lengths required to do this.

Provided the screenshot is (legitimate), I'd say the count's legitimate. There's very few servers running as it is, the ones that are left running tend to collect the lot of them. The PSKO scene goes through this 'stage' every so often. It'll pass.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lol, fail ass server, there is no way there are 331 ppl online, id notice it in the amount of people in each zones...and its nice how you talked shit and now your server is gettin raped by r hack.
    There is 300+ users online and the panel did show more coz we forgot to truncate currentuser table since /serverdown would somehow still make ebenezer not respond after reaching the x minutes to shut down. Won't happen again.

Edit: Perhaps this proves it better.

Last edited by Riku; 01-29-2011 at 12:01 PM.

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    There is 300+ users online and the panel did show more coz we forgot to truncate currentuser table since /serverdown would somehow still make ebenezer not respond after reaching the x minutes to shut down. Won't happen again.

Edit: Perhaps this proves it better.

+1 bump bump

Banned Senior Member

So your a retard matish because he proved what i said...now back to your garbage server...i ment its your fault this happen, you should of spent abit more time on the in game security man...no1 likes to run around where a buntch of cheaters are, shit sucks...

You put your security up too high and now it fails...as always...

best thing you can do is to not make enemies and shit like this wont happen.

Banned

stop it already? i don't care what kind of problems u have with mattish just use the pm feature for it. It is just childish the way u keep insisting on it and taking the chance to show off when u totaly can't hack.

Even if mattish is an amator what is the big deal? u make a server then and we'll see how it is. Anyway, im done posting here.. there is always a kid who pretend to be more than actualy is. So please quit flaming it is childish.

Just to end it, i dont know u rocket but im sure u only tbl edit and u can't even decrypt tbls. So ur a simple cheater don't call urself a hacker or pretend to be one when ur not even a chalenge for 80% of turks. Im not starting a fight and i dont have any personal problem with u but if this makes u happy.. "UR THE BIG PRO HACKER" ok?

Banned Senior Member

Lmfao, who said i was a hacker...sure i cant decrypt tbls nor do nothing, but thats how i got past your garbage ass packed exe and encrypted tbls huh? yeah thanks...

Server is lookin good...

Not good to have enemies is it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Lmfao, who said i was a hacker...sure i cant decrypt tbls nor do nothing, but thats how i got past your garbage ass packed exe and encrypted tbls huh? yeah thanks...

Server is lookin good...

Not good to have enemies is it.
    yah he cant decrypt tbl's which is why we were spamming r hack and took down isi with 3 people.

Ahhh, jealous people. The server works really great and there is for real 300 + PPL. Well someone pass trought the security, but oh you can't find a greatest server like that, seriously, they will open it back stronger and you'll shut your mouth for jez

Banned Senior Member

Here we go, imgur: the simple image sharer

Btw, noone is saying i can decrypt tbls but noone is saying i cant.

But truth is, your attempts to stop people is garbage.

Default server

really enjoyed the server so far some great noob banging great connection and ping, mostly cool players shame always got some kiddies playing "whos got the smallest penis" going around using lame shit like r-hacks and any other turk made piece of shit they can find, if you like playing ko... PLAY KO! if you like messing with files.. try being a programmer yourself. i dont really give a shit if people got a problem with certain gm or admin but remember that your not just fcuking up there day. your also pissing off the 300+ people online who arent playing retard tactics..

i hope the players can get passed the growing pains on the server since pretty much every new server i ever play has been randomly ddos and hacked within the first couple of days, hope we can get passed it and business as usual.

this reminds me of the time your perseusko hackeastes the server of the same proverb was no other foulbrood agas other agan not want you,,,,
    If they were good because the server is up again from scratch all a bit serious perseusko estylo all level 65 with fp and basic weapons lvlee so only at 70 that's all good luck.

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gintoki View Post
    really enjoyed the server so far some great noob banging great connection and ping, mostly cool players shame always got some kiddies playing "whos got the smallest penis" going around using lame shit like r-hacks and any other turk made piece of shit they can find, if you like playing ko... PLAY KO! if you like messing with files.. try being a programmer yourself. i dont really give a shit if people got a problem with certain gm or admin but remember that your not just fcuking up there day. your also pissing off the 300+ people online who arent playing retard tactics..

i hope the players can get passed the growing pains on the server since pretty much every new server i ever play has been randomly ddos and hacked within the first couple of days, hope we can get passed it and business as usual.
    I hope people will keep playing....it's not like there's any good farm servers out right now anyway, 62 cap servers are pointless.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by chancholoco View Post
    this reminds me of the time your perseusko hackeastes the server of the same proverb was no other foulbrood agas other agan not want you,,,,
    If they were good because the server is up again from scratch all a bit serious perseusko estylo all level 65 with fp and basic weapons lvlee so only at 70 that's all good luck.
    what................................\

quick edit: to the guy above me u really hate old school ko lol, what they do to u

Quote Originally Posted by chancholoco View Post
    wahahahahahaha sry but this.... ehh....

Step asid noob i got this Senior Member diablos13us's Avatar

Ultimat is a fucking scammer how is it hes back here his other forum name whassup is banned here for scammin alot of people probably gonna hack u thru his private server now

this is the msn of mattish mathew isherwood [email protected]

whassup

Whassup aka Hadouken aka Tokiš aka Orai
    KICKBACK aka WHASSUP IS A SCAMMER

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:40 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-29-2011, 07:52 PM