Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 748
Like Tree103Likes

Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk.

This is a discussion on Knight Kingdom Re-Launch 19xx Server 100% USKO Farm/Pk. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; prety good server...
Page: 35


  1. #511
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    27

    Default

    prety good server

  2. #512
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    165

    Default

    idk why mikey open new server, if can't resolve problems of euro

  3. #513
    shenlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    Shock stun is 100%
    Mages staff for 1k
    People dupe
    People wall hack
    People speed hack
    People koxp
    Thats true

  4. #514
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I mean.. I know people who fucked your mom. I won't mention any names because it wouldn't change anything.

    See how stupid your argument was?
    Such badass, now make me care. Now go on with your shitty life at Knight Kingdom, and live with them dupers and turks because that is what it is, and will be.

  5. #515
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Such badass, now make me care. Now go on with your shitty life at Knight Kingdom, and live with them dupers and turks because that is what it is, and will be.
    I'd rather play a server that is 80% turk, than play a server that is 80% english/european. Turk's dont rage quit after they die twice.
    ilovemyko1 and Lerwaaah like this.

  6. #516
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Such badass, now make me care. Now go on with your shitty life at Knight Kingdom, and live with them dupers and turks because that is what it is, and will be.
    He wasn't joking your mom lol chill it was an illustration showing you how illogical your argument was...

  7. #517
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGoodMex View Post
    idk why mikey open new server, if can't resolve problems of euro
    I do ..... Money this man has made over 15 grand easy on this launch... Don't believe me? He prolly got 10 grand from againstbabashoppers themselves.

  8. #518
    KAMIKASE Senior Member BloodyAssassin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Yeh, seems like a great server. We're gonna give it a shot!

  9. #519
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreekaleeK View Post
    I'd rather play a server that is 80% turk, than play a server that is 80% english/european. Turk's dont rage quit after they die twice.
    I rather speak with people than getting spam PM'd with SA SA SA SA, like they expect every1 to speak turkish.

  10. #520
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    I rather speak with people than getting spam PM'd with SA SA SA SA, like they expect every1 to speak turkish.
    Considering 90% of the server is turkish they have every right to expect people to speak turkish lol
    Considering that if it wasnt for turks there would be no private servers
    Majority of the turks are nice if you get past the language barrier

  11. #521
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    I really enjoy this server exprates and moneygaining opportunitys are really balanced and enjoyable also the events work cheaters get banned quite often and the anvil is a real beauty. Tasting the tears every day with general notices on burned items! ^^

  12. #522
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I do ..... Money this man has made over 15 grand easy on this launch... Don't believe me? He prolly got 10 grand from againstbabashoppers themselves.
    ur poor hater rly,
    As i did some calculation we've maybe donated like 600$ as whole clan durring whole month.
    idk where u came up with 10k but w/e, prolly the reason is that we kick ur butt in cz

  13. #523
    Senior Member k2ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    I do ..... Money this man has made over 15 grand easy on this launch... Don't believe me? He prolly got 10 grand from againstbabashoppers themselves.
    i would love to see how much money spend ppl from ko4life compare to against clan...

  14. #524
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DjangoUnchained View Post
    ur poor hater rly,
    As i did some calculation we've maybe donated like 600$ as whole clan durring whole month.
    idk where u came up with 10k but w/e, prolly the reason is that we kick ur butt in cz
    It was obviously a joke calm down and yeah you rape me when I haven't played since the first week and when I quit I had dragon on human side so nice try

  15. #525
    Senior Member LionRoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I will give it a shoot.

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-31-2012, 08:53 AM
  3. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •