Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 312
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch

This is a discussion on Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 10 online (?)...
Page: 12


  1. #166
    PezZ Senior Member SavinMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    164

    Default

    10 online (?)

  2. #167
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    if you're getting an ftp error when you start the launcher save yourself some time and manually download the latest patch from the downloads page on their panel.

    KoPlus [Ko+] |

  3. #168
    Senior Member Undef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Poland - country with beautiful ladies
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    if you're getting an ftp error when you start the launcher save yourself some time and manually download the latest patch from the downloads page on their panel.

    KoPlus [Ko+] |
    lol if someone want save some time let he just dont do it ^^

  4. #169
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    +++++++++++++++++++++

  5. #170
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    +++++++++++++++++++

  6. #171
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    ko plus pwns guys.
    Dfeinately best server out there.Over 2000 ppl there all the time.
    helpfull gms.no op items.new skins. and many other gifts you will be get by coming in ko plus who pwns you down mannnn...
    you will regret it if you no come . go gogogogo cant log in now admin.Says too many users online...........

  7. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SERREOS View Post
    ko plus pwns guys.
    Dfeinately best server out there.Over 2000 ppl there all the time.
    helpfull gms.no op items.new skins. and many other gifts you will be get by coming in ko plus who pwns you down mannnn...
    you will regret it if you no come . go gogogogo cant log in now admin.Says too many users online...........
    Server's capped at 1,500. Sorry to ruin your sarcasm.

  8. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    +++++++++++++++++++

  9. #174
    Senior Member Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    2,386

    Default

    Over 2,000 online? Either my vision is failing me or the panel says 18?

  10. #175
    The One And Only Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xLegendZ View Post
    Over 2,000 online? Either my vision is failing me or the panel says 18?
    nablord =o come msn

  11. #176
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Server's capped at 1,500. Sorry to ruin your sarcasm.
    no you didnt.you just gave me a reason to keep promote this thread to the end.
    thats all .

    p.s ty

  12. #177
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the world...
    Posts
    305

    Default

    omg still full guys common...
    Release subserver for rest of us.
    dont be inconcius.......

  13. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    SERROS are u realy that bored that u just trolling around forum and make posts with sarcasam?

  14. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBaby View Post
    SERROS are u realy that bored that u just trolling around forum and make posts with sarcasam?
    seems like it anyways.

    /ontopic; this is actually a pretty decent server. im sure a fair amount of people are getting scared away by the fact that you actually have to put a bit of work in to get to 83, though they just raised the xp rates the other night. there are 20 - 30 people online, not 2000 obviously.. but the people who are playing are decent enough. bumping this server, everyone should give it a shot.

  15. #180
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Well guys, we doing our best to keep this server full time running and make sure that everyone enjoy, as far as I know there isn't any complains from the players that playing nowdays at our server.I just hope that everyone enjoys it, in my opinion everyone should give it a shot.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 20
    10-11-2012, 11:21 AM

Similar Threads

  1. AllStars ko - xp server - official just opened!
    By iAbuseHell in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •