Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 312
Like Tree5Likes

Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch

This is a discussion on Knight Plus [KoPlus] Runing - Wont go down! Join us - Updated patch within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol Sittin on the edge of ur seat for another reply eh? GG heres another...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    lol Sittin on the edge of ur seat for another reply eh? GG
    heres another

  2. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Guys i am sorry for the downtime, there seems to be a buged file in the official client, becouse everything worked well on the beta.

    i am testing it right now and will fix it soon.

    again sorry.

  3. #138
    Senior Member lSacredMarkiS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    No problem, 1 hour till work and I will be so far behind everyone but no problem........

  4. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Looooooool.......
    Haha Youre from those guys who cant see the truth and think maybe people come tommorow and the server will have 200 players ?
    Failure.


    Ehh im out i knew the KO Private Server will never be a success.
    if you're "out" and think all private servers will fail, why are so many of your posts in the private server section? if you're "out" then you've basically given up whatever credibility you have/had left on matters involving private servers. if you aren't actually playing a server, stop talking about how good or bad it is and what kind of server the community needs in its place.

    if you want to pk, go drag 7 more people to sexy ko and get a full party going there. otherwise look for one of those useless turkish pk servers and just hop between them as they close and open. do you know why no one has a stable pk server? because any of the ones i've seen open stayed popular for oh.. i dont know.. 15 days maybe before people got bored of pking and realized the only time you can even PLAY a pk server is during peak times (which is inconvinient for some people depending on their time zones)

    i'm going to cut this small rant short and leave it at this, Dane. if you want a pk server, why dont you go host one? you seem to know exactly what everyone needs to do, so lets see you do it better. keep in mind, this isnt a flame, just more of me calling your bullshit. you come to every single server topic and tell everyone how it'll be dead soon.. so.. lets see you do better.

  5. #140
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessupar View Post
    if you're "out" and think all private servers will fail, why are so many of your posts in the private server section? if you're "out" then you've basically given up whatever credibility you have/had left on matters involving private servers. if you aren't actually playing a server, stop talking about how good or bad it is and what kind of server the community needs in its place.

    if you want to pk, go drag 7 more people to sexy ko and get a full party going there. otherwise look for one of those useless turkish pk servers and just hop between them as they close and open. do you know why no one has a stable pk server? because any of the ones i've seen open stayed popular for oh.. i dont know.. 15 days maybe before people got bored of pking and realized the only time you can even PLAY a pk server is during peak times (which is inconvinient for some people depending on their time zones)

    i'm going to cut this small rant short and leave it at this, Dane. if you want a pk server, why dont you go host one? you seem to know exactly what everyone needs to do, so lets see you do it better. keep in mind, this isnt a flame, just more of me calling your bullshit. you come to every single server topic and tell everyone how it'll be dead soon.. so.. lets see you do better.
    He, unlike the other admins, never claimed to have a bullet-proof server or some other bullshit like they usually make up or even the ability to properly set up one, so please, cut the bullshit right there.
    Get off your high horse, you're one of the biggest KO addicts i've seen in years judging your server hopping in the last 2 months and the need to tell everyone about it for some reason.

  6. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    He, unlike the other admins, never claimed to have a bullet-proof server or some other bullshit like they usually make up or even the ability to properly set up one, so please, cut the bullshit right there.
    Get off your high horse, you're one of the biggest KO addicts i've seen in years judging your server hopping in the last 2 months and the need to tell everyone about it for some reason.
    server hopping is due to a lack of stable servers.

    talking about it; is this not a forum for knight online players?

  7. #142
    Szelma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Luncher not work, forum not work:P

  8. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Szelma View Post
    Luncher not work, forum not work:P
    Forum does work. Can't check launcher as I don't have it on my pc.

  9. #144
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Szelma View Post
    Luncher not work, forum not work:P
    server is down thats why

  10. #145
    Member DamonSalvatore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Server down ?

  11. #146
    Member LightningReactionZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Yes the server is currently down and with the forum, if you follow the link to the forum through the 1st post in this topic it will take you too the forum. Although i have noticed that the links on the KO panel itself to go to the forum do not work for me, they keep coming back saying that this site can not be found.

  12. #147
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Forums doesnt work for me either from 1st post nor KO-panel..

  13. #148
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Odi View Post
    Forums doesnt work for me either from 1st post nor KO-panel..
    KO-Plus Offical Forums - forum
    KoPlus [Ko+] | Index - panel

  14. #149
    Odi
    Odi is offline
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joshamine View Post
    I didn't say i can't find link, i said it doesnt work for me.

  15. #150
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    bleh i was expecting more from this server...........

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 2
    01-09-2013, 12:34 PM
  2. Hits: 20
    10-11-2012, 11:21 AM

Similar Threads

  1. AllStars ko - xp server - official just opened!
    By iAbuseHell in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2014, 11:33 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM
  4. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 08:26 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •