Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 1445
Like Tree253Likes

LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange]

This is a discussion on LEGACYKO | ***600+ *** [Lv. 70 / MEDIUM FARM] [KE] [PK Exchange] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor these issues are getting tiring... I'm fairly patient, but you should be worried about the rest ...
Page: 46


  1. #676
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    these issues are getting tiring...

    I'm fairly patient, but you should be worried about the rest of the crybabies. Especially now that my patience is slowly starting to run out, I don't wanna imagine how do the self-entitled "I WAN PLAY" people are managing atm. They are prolly gone by now.
    its a fact that the player count is manipulated by atleast 200 players

  2. #677
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    its a fact that the player count is manipulated by atleast 200 players
    I tested with my own chars, when I log off it dissapeared from the 'online users' part of the panel. Perhaps you tested during DDoS?

  3. #678
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    look, i really like that server .. its fun.. but i miss the honesty abit.. i think those ddos attacks etc. are just too much for a 1man army (outkast)



    heres the proof with the manipulated player count.. server was on for a few seconds and 2 guys managed to log in.. look at the playercount and online list

    and if more people join the server, it just gets addet to a number between 200 and 250

  4. #679
    cop
    cop is offline
    Senior Member cop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    look, i really like that server .. its fun.. but i miss the honesty abit.. i think those ddos attacks etc. are just too much for a 1man army (outkast)



    heres the proof with the manipulated player count.. server was on for a few seconds and 2 guys managed to log in.. look at the playercount and online list

    and if more people join the server, it just gets addet to a number between 200 and 250
    Not true, server was under ddos while taking the screenshot or caused by "CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site" thingy.

  5. #680
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Not true, server was under ddos while taking the screenshot or caused by "CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site" thingy.
    since im not a big expert of privat servers, i hope you are right ..

  6. #681
    SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ME NO SPEAK INGLYS
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cop View Post
    Not true, server was under ddos while taking the screenshot or caused by "CloudFlare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site" thingy.
    I thought the same thing. But then why would it say both Login and Game server are ONLINE, with 268 people "online," when it clearly shows 2 people online. If it was a snapshot of a the site from a previous time, It should have 268 people on the online list, not 2. And I don't know shit about ddos attacks, Can they manipulate the server count like that?

  7. #682
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Ultimatum to SacredHealDane , you've been moved to probation group for a month(2nd strike) , there wont be a 3rd chance.
    Vice likes this.

  8. #683
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    you make it sound like it would take him hours to put an announcement up lol
    Ok, you and jewboy are right. No need on me updating stuff. Ill do my best to let Kast be the one informing everyone on whats up. (you realize how dumb that statement is, right?)

    Its not a matter of time, but focus. Come on mang. I get everyone is pissed and bored and tired, but to argue about something as unimportant as this is absurd. I thought the point was to keep the community informed, guess its only accurate when the owner does it. You remember how we bitched on Tastic when no one said anything ? Well we are trying to let you guys know whats up as much as possible, Kast posts a lot in forums when he is able to. Guess we arent doing a good job, im sorry. Its not like I get paid for this lol, do it because I like the owner and believe in the project itself.

    I guess I had forgotten all the drama that server launches stirred up. Like this has never happened before O_O. Anyways im like post whoring myself by replying so much jajajaja.

    I miss your sexy accent in vent :@ "buff hawtblodded... yeeeehh" jajajajaja.

    EDIT: Carlos deshazte de esa escoria por favor xD

    EDIT 2: The online thing gets bugged everyime it crashes. I wouldnt 100% trust that thing, like in no server. I doubt there is somekind of program or settting so that it shows +200 all the time. Like, we dont care that much about that. We will look into it, but as far as I can tell its legit. Log on your char, log off (wait a bit) if it still shows you online let me know. But if you are just taking a guess because of a SS you took while the server is lagging like beyond retarded then you might not have the most accurate proof.

  9. #684
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    alllllll im saying is that i've been willing to play and canceled real life stuff in order to play and and server still has issues , last time Outkast put the server down for 24h , he said that he will surely fix the issue and that he will get his revenge . I think he is far from getting his revenge and i hope he could manage to find a solution against these attacks...

    I want to play god dammit

  10. #685
    Senior Member Diver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    939

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Ok, you and jewboy are right. No need on me updating stuff. Ill do my best to let Kast be the one informing everyone on whats up. (you realize how dumb that statement is, right?)

    Its not a matter of time, but focus. Come on mang. I get everyone is pissed and bored and tired, but to argue about something as unimportant as this is absurd. I thought the point was to keep the community informed, guess its only accurate when the owner does it. You remember how we bitched on Tastic when no one said anything ? Well we are trying to let you guys know whats up as much as possible, Kast posts a lot in forums when he is able to. Guess we arent doing a good job, im sorry. Its not like I get paid for this lol, do it because I like the owner and believe in the project itself.

    I guess I had forgotten all the drama that server launches stirred up. Like this has never happened before O_O. Anyways im like post whoring myself by replying so much jajajaja.

    I miss your sexy accent in vent :@ "buff hawtblodded... yeeeehh" jajajajaja.

    EDIT: Carlos deshazte de esa escoria por favor xD

    EDIT 2: The online thing gets bugged everyime it crashes. I wouldnt 100% trust that thing, like in no server. I doubt there is somekind of program or settting so that it shows +200 all the time. Like, we dont care that much about that. We will look into it, but as far as I can tell its legit. Log on your char, log off (wait a bit) if it still shows you online let me know. But if you are just taking a guess because of a SS you took while the server is lagging like beyond retarded then you might not have the most accurate proof.
    you are doing good job , thx for informing us!

    once again, i fully support the server, i really like it and i donated and i got my clanmembers and my brother to donate too..

    its just we need abit more honesty , like knowing whats going on D: where the problem is in getting shit fixed , maybe ppl can help you out..

    im sure this server will be one of the greatest

  11. #686
    SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ME NO SPEAK INGLYS
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Youre obviously not understanding the point i am trying to make Jammin. Every time he thinks he has it fixed, server goes up for a little then right back down and its back to square one. Ddos attacks. Same story. He doesnt just close the server down for x amount of time to fix it. He keeps trying to bring the server up to no avail. This annoys the fuck out of everyone because it keeps getting their hopes up and then shooting them down. If you cant understand that then why are you a mod? Its better to be smart than foolish. Just close the server for a while and do what you gotta do until you know for sure without a shadow of a doubt that the bullshit is over and fixed. Thats how you take control of a situation. You dont keep leading people on for days with false hope.

  12. #687
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Ok, you and jewboy are right. No need on me updating stuff. Ill do my best to let Kast be the one informing everyone on whats up. (you realize how dumb that statement is, right?)

    Its not a matter of time, but focus. Come on mang. I get everyone is pissed and bored and tired, but to argue about something as unimportant as this is absurd. I thought the point was to keep the community informed, guess its only accurate when the owner does it. You remember how we bitched on Tastic when no one said anything ? Well we are trying to let you guys know whats up as much as possible, Kast posts a lot in forums when he is able to. Guess we arent doing a good job, im sorry. Its not like I get paid for this lol, do it because I like the owner and believe in the project itself.

    I guess I had forgotten all the drama that server launches stirred up. Like this has never happened before O_O. Anyways im like post whoring myself by replying so much jajajaja.

    I miss your sexy accent in vent :@ "buff hawtblodded... yeeeehh" jajajajaja.

    EDIT: Carlos deshazte de esa escoria por favor xD

    EDIT 2: The online thing gets bugged everyime it crashes. I wouldnt 100% trust that thing, like in no server. I doubt there is somekind of program or settting so that it shows +200 all the time. Like, we dont care that much about that. We will look into it, but as far as I can tell its legit. Log on your char, log off (wait a bit) if it still shows you online let me know. But if you are just taking a guess because of a SS you took while the server is lagging like beyond retarded then you might not have the most accurate proof.
    i didnt mean to argue with you lol i think outkast is doing an amazing job considering whats happened.

  13. #688
    SlickPrick Senior Member jewboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    ME NO SPEAK INGLYS
    Posts
    227

    Default

    I love this server too. Dont take what i said the wrong way. just expressing how i feel. No harm intended

  14. #689
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jewboy View Post
    Youre obviously not understanding the point i am trying to make Jammin. Every time he thinks he has it fixed, server goes up for a little then right back down and its back to square one. Ddos attacks. Same story. He doesnt just close the server down for x amount of time to fix it. He keeps trying to bring the server up to no avail. This annoys the fuck out of everyone because it keeps getting their hopes up and then shooting them down. If you cant understand that then why are you a mod? Its better to be smart than foolish. Just close the server for a while and do what you gotta do until you know for sure without a shadow of a doubt that the bullshit is over and fixed. Thats how you take control of a situation. You dont keep leading people on for days with false hope.
    Most of the time when server owners keep bringing the server up and saying its fixed its because they need to be attacked again so they can see if anything else needs fixing or how long it takes for the ddos to take the server down again and other shit, but the server is up now lets see how long it lasts without gettin lagged out.

  15. #690
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    126

    Default

    What's up guys! I just posted a news update our forum which you can read here below. I'd first like to apologize for the issues we have had today. Giving people false hope was not my intention, in fact the direct opposite. Someone always has an opinion or criticism about the server, and I am fine with that, everyone is free to do/feel what ever they want, we are human. The reasons I decided to try to up it to "no avail" as you put it was for two things actually, one - as freek mentioned, was to get the attacker to launch said attacks so that we could monitor where the problem was lying, without doing this we would have been at a dead end as to going about finding a solution.

    Two, I wanted the attackers and our community to understand that no matter what happens, we aren't going to give on Legacy|KO, or it's players. It's just not going to happen, I am prepared for what ever comes this way and I will continue to be prepared in that regard.

    I understand it's frustrating to not being able to play, but put yourself in my shows -- how frustrating do you think it is to reply to 10 pages of forum topics and reply to all 10, only AFTER checking logs and restoring their items one by one. Then logging in to ban cheaters/hackers, then answering other topics on forum, then working on patch, then editing panel, doing this doing that ect., I think I am more frustrated then anyone else here has a right to be, hopefully that doesn't make me sound like a narcissistic freak. Oh, and sacredhealdane, grow up man, really
    ------------------------------
    5.18.2013 - News Update



    What's up Legacy!,


    I'd like to apologize for the bit of down-time + lagout we have had today, we've been hit with significantly large DDoS attacks. We have been working on these issues all day and for the most part have come with a working solution. There will also be no more roll backs of any kind as another tiny hole which allowed a person to be able to 'crash' the server has been fixed.
    A new patch is currently in development which will fix a range of issues as well as bring some new content in the game, I will have an official post about this patch and all of it's content + fixes in the next 1-2 days.


    I'd also like to thank everyone through your patience and understanding! I know it's very frustrating to get knocked offline (dc) when you are playing, or to not be able to connect to the forum or panel, download the game, ect; trust me -- I know, this is why we are doing everything in our power to keep this community where it needs to be,

    ON F****ING TOP!
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    What to expect


    The server will be offline in about 8 hours from the time this topic is posted. It will only be offline for about 15-20 minutes while we set-up a new firewall and as we revamp a portion of our network to completely eliminate these DDoS attacks. Stay tuned to read about the new patch as we will be releasing more information on it as it becomes available over the weekend, trust me it is very well worth the wait, I promise not to disappoint.
    Once again, I'd also like to apologize to the Turkish community for the lack of support on your side, which is why I have appointed a new turkish forum moderator who will soon fill a GM position here at Legacy|KO (should he choose to accept it, he doesn't know it yet, shh h34r: ). I will be restoring the lost items in the turkish section over this weekend, most will be completed, if not all, by tomorrow for sure.


    It's been somewhat of a bumpy ride, but the way I see it is if other people are willing to attack us, we must be doing something right. I mean, why else would someone waste their life/time doing such a thing? :huh:
    Lol


    Outkast,
    LegacyKO -- where else?
    Manhattan and cop like this.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 269
    Last Post: 11-27-2014, 07:30 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 07:53 PM
  3. Phoenix Knight Online - Medium Farm PK Server.
    By Aceituna in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:21 PM
  4. NusKO Medium farm server RE-OPEN tonight!
    By BramishiaN in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:55 AM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-11-2011, 07:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •