Page 18 of 44 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 654

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by twostars Talk to me when you actually have a problem with one of the above. NDKO has ...
Page: 18


  1. #256
    Anime Adicted Senior Member Darktuga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Talk to me when you actually have a problem with one of the above. NDKO has yet to have any of these issues.

    If you don't like the server anymore, just leave. Nobody needs to hear your biased and unsupported claims/'opinions' regarding the server. You say you speak from past incidents... just because we brought in KE, doesn't mean I'm not still overprotective of the server. Corruption is and never will be endorsed here, heck, measures are taken to avoid the temptation.

    in words everything sounds beatifull but when you really put it to work nothing is really like people say... im sure if u made a poll about merge 90% of NDKO members would vote NO

    still cheering for huge fail

  2. #257
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    in words everything sounds beatifull but when you really put it to work nothing is really like people say... im sure if u made a poll about merge 90% of NDKO members would vote NO

    still cheering for huge fail
    Very true. Regarding the poll, there was one made when the merge was announced to 'prove' just that - but it actually went reverse. It was 2:1 (yes:no).

    Anyhow, just talking with T_rey and he seems to get the "why's" and what-not now.

  3. #258
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Completely agree. The saddest excuse they use is "But the population will be bigger", what they fail to realize is KE never had a server to have a population, neither has NDKO. The only population comparison we can make is that NDKO's beta had more people then the KE beta. Those 500 people KE had the 3minutes it was up is nothing, every server when it first starts has that many players, and thats all KE did was just START, would have loved to see the shitty population after 3 weeks of it being up, however they couldn't handle it.

    Now NDKO has a new name, and 2 new admins with DB access that no one likes, even the players from their own server (Except there little ass fiend circle, which it's great having admins with a little group of close friends right?). Yet they still say there won't be corruption.... 4 people and no corruption, can't wait to see the results (Considering I've never seen a server without corruption, even USKO).

    Lost all the respect I had for twostars, he's not a business man, just a computer Techy, and shouldn't deal with business decisions obviously. Atleast if the server fails, they can see where they went wrong.
    I am sorry and I don't want to argue with you once more. Just wanted to remind a thing I told you few days ago. You had so much hope for Twostars, and right now you lost all the respect to him? That's what exactly I said. Just wait until they release the server. Every single thing we talk here are assumptions. Noone knows what will happen tomorrow, so please next time, instead of acting like you can see the future, talk more dignified.

    As for the servers without corruption, take KI for an example. Although most of the people who didn't even consider playing there, yet keep spreading rumours; there were not any kind of corruption whatsoever. (One GM tried [tried to sell cashes for his own PayPal], but we found him quickly and kicked as soon as possible.)

    I didn't think about corruption in PKE and NDKO to be honest, just because I believe PKE staff learnt from their past mistakes, and twostars doesn't even know how to play KO. (He is not interested in playing.) Merge could bring so much problems, but I believe they can handle the situation. They are grown guys. (Or well some of them are getting closer to. )

    A complo theory I had in my mind all the time, twostars did everything in purpose to get PKE's population. (Face it, they were going to kill NDKO anytime if their staff was a bit more experienced, most of the known clans were there.) Personally, that's what I think but I will stop here. I don't want to write a wall of text arguing people again.

    Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    Can't wait to see the fight about the money. Face it, this server will be a cash cow and you'll have to devide it between 3 owners.

    Money issues is always the biggest bitch xD
    3 or 4? I thought Athorzz was an admin too. I don't know what will be done behind the scenes, but 4 admins (especially each 2 being grouped) will make problems. I hope they are prepared for every situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Donations stay towards the server unless there's an urgent (and important) need. Another thing I'm strict about.
    This made me laugh. Come on now. We both know you are going to get like 50.000 usd at the first month you release the server. (assuming you will reach the online amount of 800+ easily) [It will be easily 1000+ if the "Turks" advertise well.] A dedicated server costs like 150$. Let's say you are getting shitloads of ram and a decent CPU, also a good connection speed on a decent hosting company with full managed. There is no way it can cost more than 350-400$ a month. Which means in the first 1 month, you will get your 5 year's payment stocked up. You won't live longer than a year (let's say 2 max.) so the rest of the money will be stocked in your PayPal. What else do you need payments for?

    For sure you can use the money for your own. You spend months sitting in front of your computer and coding while everybody else is having fun outside. Do you think people care what you do with money? All they want is a long-term running server. You need to be more honest towards the community in my opinion. "I strict about this. I also strict about this. I have plans about it. Don't worry." and messages like these are not pleasuring.

    One more problem is, you are so egoistic. (It's not a bad thing) For sure it is your personality, but I dislike it. Back in the days when we were talking on MSN and Rodrane asked a student discount on your files (just for fun), you were like "No discount. Get the fuck out if you are not buying. That's the price!" and block both of us suddenly. When I asked you something, you were like; "Do it on your own, I am afk, bye." and you wouldn't reply me back for few days. I still see the same behaviour in you. It is not the correct way you can run a community. Although my clannies spams me to play there, I have doubts about that. It's just a matter of time you can delete me from NDKO like how you deleted me from MSN suddenly. Why do I have that feeling? It's because you never pleasure the people, and keep being egoistic.

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Talk to me when you actually have a problem with one of the above. NDKO has yet to have any of these issues.

    If you don't like the server anymore, just leave. Nobody needs to hear your biased and unsupported claims/'opinions' regarding the server. You say you speak from past incidents... just because we brought in KE, doesn't mean I'm not still overprotective of the server. Corruption is and never will be endorsed here, heck, measures are taken to avoid the temptation.
    He is warning you. Don't worry. By the time he has problems with that, there won't be a NDKO community. If any kind of corruption ever happens, you will also be fighting to eachother in admin team, which will lead to bigger problems. (If you don't, you are not normal.)

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Very true. Regarding the poll, there was one made when the merge was announced to 'prove' just that - but it actually went reverse. It was 2:1 (yes:no).

    Anyhow, just talking with T_rey and he seems to get the "why's" and what-not now.
    Does it even matters? "Poll won, it's over."

    Did you analyse why people voted no or voted yes? Did you hear the reasons behind it? Did you think about how you can turn the poll into 3:0 instead of 2:1 so you can make the %33 of the community happier?

    Let me guess, you didn't. You just closed the topic suddenly (the same behaviour I keep telling!) by saying, "We won, get over it and don't cry anymore." (It feels like this.) I voted no (actually I forgot to vote) just because I am thinking two different staff will lead to problems. Did you pleasure me by replying? No.

    Also pretty offtopic but, you may need to reconsider your decision about second server. (One being rofd style, one being 70 limited) It is clear that one of the server will die. Turks will rush rofd style server, 70 limited population will drop dramatically.) That's another thing with a question mark in my mind. I still have a fear about it, if I play on the 70 limited server, will I be forced to play on a ~125-150 population server after 2 months?

    Since you code the server files, I would like to ask something. (I believe you are capable of doing it.) Can't you run the both servers in a single server?

    The system will run like premium. Rofd players will be able to use Rofd functions. (e.g being able to wear rofd items, use rofd maps, use rofd cz, use rofd skills) However, in the public areas such as luferson, emc, moradon, these players will be on the same map, seeing eachother. Only, if they want to go to Colony Zone, rofd players will be tped to rofd cz, myko players will be tped to myko cz. I believe it's really easy thing to handle. There can be a public wars where both myko/rofd can enter, but myko having an attack/hp/defense boost calculated by the server depending on the average levels in that zone.

  4. #259
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Why so drama all the time.

    a. This thread is about our server, not yours or any other. There's firstly no reason to bring this up.
    b. I do know how to play KO. I can't say I've played it enough to know every item & skill's use and purpose off by heart, but that's why I have the database, eh? Specifics of server functionality is in the server, obviously - I most likely could tell you more about how stuff actually works than how you could tell me it looks to work in-game. Moot.
    c. Rest of your post is just assumptions and obviously twisted recaps of past events. I'm not even going to bother to address them individually, because I've learned from the past that if I do that you just continue on with more crap. Just stick to stealing peoples' money.

    Same server idea was considered, but rejected due to the insane amount of hackery involved and the fact it's pretty much pointless due to the minimal alternate server-type player interaction; you don't even *really* get Moradon, the zones are different - old school players would be unhappy with using the new Moradon (and vica versa of course). There's just so many clashing points with the idea that there just seems to be no point to even bothering, easier and more effective just to have a separate alternate server.

    Oh, and if one dies, one dies. It's pretty likely that it'll happen, but for as long as it remains alive, players will be happy. That's what the community wanted, and that's the only feasible way by which we could work it.

    ...and one last thing - I ask that you get off your high horse regarding our merge with KE; you too wished to merge with them. Only difference is, we didn't do it because we were afraid of them - we did it for the community, something you'll apparently never understand if you tried...

  5. #260
    Senior Member Livewire!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    168

    Default

    in words everything sounds beatifull but when you really put it to work nothing is really like people say... im sure if u made a poll about merge 90% of NDKO members would vote NO

    still cheering for huge fail
    If you can't be supportive or even nice, why post on this topic and make yourself look like an a-hole? And everything Twostars has said he was going to do, it was what he said.

    Aristona, I have to agree with you on the money issue.. Everyone gets money hungry in the end, not for how much, but what it's used for. You can't deny that you will or won't buy stuff for yourself or family members, because that's what I would do, and I am probably the most honest person you'll ever meet, sorry Twostars, but you would probably deserve it..

    And as far as the server population, I think you underestimate it. KE got 600 users in the first 10 minutes, and I know tons of people who didn't even know it was releasing or even in the making. Not to mention the people who didn't even want to play KE, and were just waiting for NDKO.

    Now for the issue of him talking to you and Rodrane over MSN, I wouldn't doubt it. Seeing as Twostars is the best at what he does, or at least that I know of, I doubt you imagine how many MSN requests or PMs he gets for help on an hourly basis. And for the sheer fact Rodrane tried to low-ball someone when he's asking for the help, is a little messed up, and I doubt he was kidding.






    No disrespected intended to anyone,



    -Livewire
    Last edited by Livewire!; 11-23-2010 at 05:49 AM.

  6. #261
    Senior Member NatGeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,640

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    One more problem is, you are so egoistic. (It's not a bad thing) For sure it is your personality, but I dislike it. Back in the days when we were talking on MSN and Rodrane asked a student discount on your files (just for fun), you were like "No discount. Get the fuck out if you are not buying. That's the price!" and block both of us suddenly. When I asked you something, you were like; "Do it on your own, I am afk, bye." and you wouldn't reply me back for few days. I still see the same behaviour in you. It is not the correct way you can run a community.
    Well I can tell you that he treats his community the total opposite way. Just log on the forum and check the support section or the shoutbox. He helps where he can, answers peoples question even if its been answered thousands of times, and other devs would go nuts... So I dont see the problem there. Ok, enough of asslicking lol (no but seriously... I think he knows how to run a community)
    I was a bit sceptical about the merge too at first, I even voted no, we all know how the KE staff went corrupt at the end. Now I see it different. Its been said only those will have access to the DB/server who really needs it, GMs power will be limited and everything will be logged/tracked. Other thing I didnt like was that the 2 community wanted 2 totally different server, meh, just look at the argument we had on the forums. But now with 2 servers, problem seems to be solved :P Population wont be a problem, its like there was no merge (population wise only ofc). And what if one of the server dies? Well nothing lasts forever, and it will probably be because ppl didnt like it, means it would have died anyway.
    Oh and about the money. Who cares if he buys stuff for himself lol. Everyone would do that. As far as the dedi is paid and the server running smoothly no1 expect you to sit on thousands of $$. You have worked for it...

  7. #262
    HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    284

    Default

    twostars seems to be a nice guy, helping ppl out on his forum... i dont know him that well to judge him but thats what i see...

  8. #263
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Even if the merge fails,
    it wont take long before NDKO is back online,
    since all files are/are almost done

    Checking the forum everyday for the full release!

  9. #264
    Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    1,233

    Default

    @Aristona,
    I do actually agree with some of points you brought up, and about rest I don't really care xD.
    I went to ndko to play a good serv with good ppl and I really hope it will happen + 70 max stage will last 2 months where ppl actually can decide weather they go to roft or stay ke, by the time I'm sure many of them is thinking to go to rofd and some of em will stay KE.
    Personally I will do what my clan is gonna do so I don't know if ppl will go to rofd or stay 70max .
    PS! This is longest post I've ever wrote in ko4life forums! Hurray for meh!

  10. #265
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Why so drama all the time.

    a. This thread is about our server, not yours or any other. There's firstly no reason to bring this up.
    b. I do know how to play KO. I can't say I've played it enough to know every item & skill's use and purpose off by heart, but that's why I have the database, eh? Specifics of server functionality is in the server, obviously - I most likely could tell you more about how stuff actually works than how you could tell me it looks to work in-game. Moot.
    c. Rest of your post is just assumptions and obviously twisted recaps of past events. I'm not even going to bother to address them individually, because I've learned from the past that if I do that you just continue on with more crap. Just stick to stealing peoples' money.

    Same server idea was considered, but rejected due to the insane amount of hackery involved and the fact it's pretty much pointless due to the minimal alternate server-type player interaction; you don't even *really* get Moradon, the zones are different - old school players would be unhappy with using the new Moradon (and vica versa of course). There's just so many clashing points with the idea that there just seems to be no point to even bothering, easier and more effective just to have a separate alternate server.

    Oh, and if one dies, one dies. It's pretty likely that it'll happen, but for as long as it remains alive, players will be happy. That's what the community wanted, and that's the only feasible way by which we could work it.

    ...and one last thing - I ask that you get off your high horse regarding our merge with KE; you too wished to merge with them. Only difference is, we didn't do it because we were afraid of them - we did it for the community, something you'll apparently never understand if you tried...
    a. Huh?
    b. Didn't I mean you are not someone who could go corrupt to have fun pking, just because you are not interested in playing ko? Trying to tell a basic fact that I doubt you could be corrupt, but can't be sure about others. Do you even know how to read? I suggest you to read my post till you understand. Are you getting braindead or what?

    I am trying to tell you a simple thing, and the reason of it, however you don't seem to be reading. Merging with PKE is a good thing, I am happy for the community. Pke players will play in a stable server and NDKO community will be able to play in a more populated server. When did I say it's bad thing? Quote me please.

    The only reason I am unhappy with the merge, as a ko player, and as a person who can think, admin/gm army may lead to problems in the future, which can be destructive to server. Simply asked about if you have any plans about it, but seems like it's a no to me.

    Anyway,

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Oh, and if one dies, one dies. It's pretty likely that it'll happen, but for as long as it remains alive, players will be happy.
    Players will be happy?

    As I mentioned above, you literally proved me that have no idea about how to run a community. It was really pleasuring for me to read a text like this. "One of them will die, whocares?"

    Also I find it funny, how you call me as scammer, yet admitting one of your servers is likely to die. What is your plans about the donators then? Think before you talk please, especially offending me by saying scammer, which makes no sense to anybody.

    Quote Originally Posted by Livewire! View Post
    Aristona, I have to agree with you on the money issue.. Everyone gets money hungry in the end, not for how much, but what it's used for. You can't deny that you will or won't buy stuff for yourself or family members, because that's what I would do, and I am probably the most honest person you'll ever meet, sorry Twostars, but you would probably deserve it..

    And as far as the server population, I think you underestimate it. KE got 600 users in the first 10 minutes, and I know tons of people who didn't even know it was releasing or even in the making. Not to mention the people who didn't even want to play KE, and were just waiting for NDKO.

    Now for the issue of him talking to you and Rodrane over MSN, I wouldn't doubt it. Seeing as Twostars is the best at what he does, or at least that I know of, I doubt you imagine how many MSN requests or PMs he gets for help on an hourly basis. And for the sheer fact Rodrane tried to low-ball someone when he's asking for the help, is a little messed up, and I doubt he was kidding
    I am not telling him to use every single cent on the server. I am telling him, once the server's money is stocked up, you will be using the money on your own. It is a very normal thing, I don't know why people get offended because of it. Will you leave the money on your PayPal and look at the amount until you die?

    There are people in the world who kills eachother for few bucks, yet he tells me there won't be an issue with it. Telling him to be careful with it, but he keeps telling random things to me. (Also offends whenever he wants.)

    For sure he may be getting so much pms. I had the same. You could almost cry when you see my hourly pms. Ingame pms, msn, forum pms, forum topics, even facebook pms were all filled with questions and I was wasting half of my day in front of the computer. Yet again, I never blocked anybody during a chat. Imagine you enter a shop, asking for some discount with a smile in your face, but the saler shout at you saying "Get the fuck out!!!!! Get out of here now!!!" and suddenly kicks you from the market and locks the doors. Is it normal if he defends himself like "Sorry I had so much visitors today."? He could simply say "No, I don't do discounts." In the end, it's his business. Whatever happens, he should be fine with visitors if he wants to grow his job.

    It is not like I am into few bucks. I sent Twostars more than he deserved. We even sent him money as gift just because he was working hard for us and we wanted to give him something, but after a while, all we got was instant block. I don't care about him, but I don't support such attitude. Whoever it is. I also don't care about the money I sent to Twostars. He deserved more. Although I don't like him as I did before, I still have the respect to him. Without Twostars, KI could be a big mess. I am basicly looking for the same respect here, but no, nothing I found so far.

    One more thing, as you said the population is going to be huge. Few pages back, I told him about the risk of having such a populated server, but he prefered to offend me by having no knowledge instead of finding a proper solution. (I hope he did, these day saving hacky solutions seems to work - still.) Probably it's not worth it to continue anymore. Twostars will come here, quoting me, saying totally wrong things and tells me the get out from the topic. Thanks to him for making me a physic. I can see the future now.
    Last edited by Aristona; 11-23-2010 at 12:04 PM.

  11. #266
    Banned for scamming.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Maybe this comes from the wrong person,
    anyway...


    Are you serious!?

  12. #267
    []D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    791

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I am sorry and I don't want to argue with you once more. Just wanted to remind a thing I told you few days ago. You had so much hope for Twostars, and right now you lost all the respect to him? That's what exactly I said. Just wait until they release the server. Every single thing we talk here are assumptions. Noone knows what will happen tomorrow, so please next time, instead of acting like you can see the future, talk more dignified.

    I still have high hopes for two, and I believe as long as he "Stays In Control" the server will do fine. I said what I said out of spite, because two had lied to me, and once you lie once its hard to get credibility back, especially over the internet. However he talked to me like a man, and explained everything out a little more clear/in depth, and I can see where he's coming from now.

    As you said though I am still skeptical about this

    Quote Originally Posted by Aristona View Post
    I am trying to tell you a simple thing, and the reason of it, however you don't seem to be reading. Merging with PKE is a good thing, I am happy for the community. Pke players will play in a stable server and NDKO community will be able to play in a more populated server. When did I say it's bad thing? Quote me please.

    The only reason I am unhappy with the merge, as a ko player, and as a person who can think, admin/gm army may lead to problems in the future, which can be destructive to server. Simply asked about if you have any plans about it, but seems like it's a no to me.
    4 people in control is scary, however the admins know this as well. As long as twostars has the reigns on the whole operation however, I still have faith that it will run smoothly.

    And about him saying the server would die, thats just common sense. A KE server has no particular lifespan, it just dies when people get bored, which happens to come up quick now that people actually know how to play KO (Back in usko people still didn't know the shortcuts, so on and so fourth, which made it last longer). However, those that get bored of the KE server will just start on the 70+, either going Ardream/RLB/or 70+, making the life span of the overall project last longer (Because they are bringing in people, after the main population is already set). Or atleast thats how I see it playing out if the admins play their cards right, but as you said aristona all we have to go by are assumptions, and only time will tell the truth.

  13. #268
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Also I find it funny, how you call me as scammer, yet admitting one of your servers is likely to die. What is your plans about the donators then? Think before you talk please, especially offending me by saying scammer, which makes no sense to anybody.
    Firstly, so much for trying not to start anything - it was obviously clear you did want to start something, given the little remarks and your 'points' in your original response.

    Secondly, you're again twisting my word and making yet again more assumptions.

    I'm seeing one of the servers dying. It may or may not happen, but if I'm right (it's fairly likely), it'll be expected. The way the servers work, they can just transfer over to the other server (which is probably why the other server will die).

    Regarding donations, blech. You really have no idea do you? See my "for the community, something you'll never understand" line in my previous post. It applies full well here.
    If the server was to eventually die in favour of the other, we'd allow character transfers to the other server. Donations won't be for naught. Just because they're two servers doesn't mean they don't share the same account - that the donations are attached to. Any KC purchased on one will be accessible in the other, and vice versa. That's just the way it works.

    Please stop assuming things.

    There are people in the world who kills eachother for few bucks, yet he tells me there won't be an issue with it. Telling him to be careful with it, but he keeps telling random things to me. (Also offends whenever he wants.)

    For sure he may be getting so much pms. I had the same. You could almost cry when you see my hourly pms. Ingame pms, msn, forum pms, forum topics, even facebook pms were all filled with questions and I was wasting half of my day in front of the computer. Yet again, I never blocked anybody during a chat. Imagine you enter a shop, asking for some discount with a smile in your face, but the saler shout at you saying "Get the fuck out!!!!! Get out of here now!!!" and suddenly kicks you from the market and locks the doors. Is it normal if he defends himself like "Sorry I had so much visitors today."? He could simply say "No, I don't do discounts." In the end, it's his business. Whatever happens, he should be fine with visitors if he wants to grow his job.
    Firstly, I was extremely busy. I might have handled the situation slightly better, however it is my understanding that if you agree on a price, you stick to it. You don't come along after all's said and done and then try and change it - and let's be honest here. It was Rodrane. As a consumer, you have no right to items for sale. It is a privilege at the behest of the seller. The seller can choose to not sell you an item if it is their choice, though obviously not if the reason is due to any kind of discrimination. I think after agreeing on a price, desperately trying to lower it is cause for that privilege to disappear - purchases are mutual agreements between the buyer & seller, after all. If the agreement is broken, how can there be a sale? It's just common sense.

    Let's be clear about something. I don't want the money. Never have, never did. Yes - I needed the additional money at some point, don't we all. That doesn't make us greedy or any such. Since we keep referring back to KI, the question becomes - why didn't you just refund your donators? So you got your account locked, it'll get unlocked eventually. Have you refunded them yet? In my case, I WOULD refund all recent donations. Money's great and all, but people can live without it. Sure, maybe just the bare essentials, but it's better off than being rich and in most cases uncaring (as the stereotype goes).

    Few pages back, I told him about the risk of having such a populated server, but he prefered to offend me by having no knowledge instead of finding a proper solution. (I hope he did, these day saving hacky solutions seems to work - still.)
    Right, and I'll offend you again and make your prophecy come true (now you're a leet programmer, KO developer AND psychic - who knew?) - just leave. If you're here to antagonise (which you obviously are, it'd be less obvious if you didn't have all those "little remarks" scattered throughout your replies), just leave. As a wise article once told me, constructive feedback != destructive criticism (or in this case, total rubbish).

    Appreciate it, goodbye.

  14. #269
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    i couldnt be fucked reading all that but was just wondering
    any news on when the pk beta will be up?

  15. #270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    i couldnt be fucked reading all that but was just wondering
    any news on when the pk beta will be up? :d
    +1!!!!! .

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •