Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree373Likes

OldKO[v1299] [Hard Farm] - Beta 8/15/2019 - Official 8/22/2019

This is a discussion on OldKO[v1299] [Hard Farm] - Beta 8/15/2019 - Official 8/22/2019 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha, i think you just shot yourself in the leg with that PS4 picture. What a horrible sight. And sir, ...
Page: 10

Haha, i think you just shot yourself in the leg with that PS4 picture. What a horrible sight.
    And sir, take few hours off from building the server and fix your mattress/floor tf that ever is about to start growing plants on it.
    EmoPriest and Bjorn93 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Haha, i think you just shot yourself in the leg with that PS4 picture. What a horrible sight.
    And sir, take few hours off from building the server and fix your mattress/floor tf that ever is about to start growing plants on it.
    Come on dog. For real? Mattress? Why am I gonna have a chair on a mattress? what in the world?!?!
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Correct me if i'm wrong, btw if you want me to stop commenting and giving you advices, just say it loud and clear and i'll stop i promise
    Stop commenting. No one needs your advice or your “coaching”. Thank you.

Probation Senior Member

😂😂😂😂 lmfao.. Between Dracula and that ps4 picture im just going to exit here.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Come on dude, that's funny but harsh a bit.
    I would support him anytime, if he was straight forward and be honest. I swear i would join the server and buy a premium just to help him out, but i just can't digest the texts and showing off.

If you said you earning 10k yearly instead of 100k, i would be first to support you even if you had only 45 players... But come on you go at me with over 100k per year. I mean why would you say such thing in Server introduction topic.

If i offended you i'm sorry... But please tell me why are you posting things like this and i swear i'll help and support you to certain level. Please just tell me.. If you are under 19 years old, i will understand and aplogize deeply.. But if you are 20+ i need explanation.. I feel bad now.

I wanted to help only, but on hard way because of those texts being posted like we are idiots or something.

This photo is made in paint, and i have no clue how to do graphic.. If you paid a Graphic Dev 10usd he would make this a professional photo..
    But still use photo like this and post on facebook promote to Peruvians, you know how much they like Footballs and rewards and Ronaldo and everything that is hispanic.

So use your head, why you posting some weird photos of used PS4 mate, come on we'll help you but that's weird as fuck mate...
    You made this photo with PS4, so people would say '' Oh he really has P4S, he really will send it ''but you did the other effect... Just use damn google picture, in the end if you don't send PS4 nothing will happen... People will just say Ah it's bad server, don't send rewards, we don't join again... that's all... Who cares if you send or not, those things are used to attract players, and because you are using to attract, you eventually get more donations to cover up the PS4... that's why this PS4 reward is, not to brag if you can afford one or not, and stuff like that, it's purerly because of attraction from players.
    EmoPriest likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Come on dog. For real? Mattress? Why am I gonna have a chair on a mattress? what in the world?!?!
    My bad, meant carpet or whatever that is under the chair

My bad, meant carpet or whatever that is under the chair

it was a sick burn, i will admit. this ps4 runs amazingly though. i just picked it up a few days ago specifically for this server though. should have quite a long lifespan left. i'm sure whoever gets it will be more than happy with it.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
     lmfao.. Between Dracula and that ps4 picture im just going to exit here.
    re-enterrrrrrrrrrrr
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Probation Senior Member

The savage methods of the quickness never truly leaves

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    The savage methods of the quickness never truly leaves
    that's what i like to hear ya need to hop on oldko when it comes around. make mage clan, or rogue clan and snatch that PS4 reward.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Bjorn93 likes this.

I'd love to get some ACTUAL feedback on the graphics for the launcher as well as the login screen. Thanks guys!
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Ill give you some coaching aswell, in the hope you get to succeed.
    Keep GM's staying active. On forum and ingame. Its gonna be the first place people will look for help.

Im sure you already knew
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Ill give you some coaching aswell, in the hope you get to succeed.
    Keep GM's staying active. On forum and ingame. Its gonna be the first place people will look for help.

Im sure you already knew

I appreciate your feedback. So far, I've removed every non-active person from the team. It's proven to be a good decision so far. I am almost always active. It's 2:11 AM. I'm up making sure I get OldKO as much exposure as possible while working on the server as well.

Drop Rates:
    FP: 10% from AK's
    Bardish/Large Breaker/Cleaver: 10% from AK
    Shells: 4% from Dark Mares, 3% from Isiloon Servants
    Chitins: 5% from Stone Golems
    High Class Weapons: 5% from Titans, 4% from Dark Mares, 3% from Isiloon Servants.
    Exceptional Weapons: 3% from Titans
    Beasts/Blood Seeker/Cardinal/Baron: - BUS. Close to a 35% rate.
    Glave/MD/Tota: - Troll/Harpy/Apostle. 4%/4%/3% rates.
    Bjorn93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EmoPriest View Post
    Drop Rates:
    FP: 10% from AK's
    Bardish/Large Breaker/Cleaver: 10% from AK
    Shells: 4% from Dark Mares, 3% from Isiloon Servants
    Chitins: 5% from Stone Golems
    High Class Weapons: 5% from Titans, 4% from Dark Mares, 3% from Isiloon Servants.
    Exceptional Weapons: 3% from Titans
    Beasts/Blood Seeker/Cardinal/Baron: - BUS. Close to a 35% rate.
    Glave/MD/Tota: - Troll/Harpy/Apostle. 4%/4%/3% rates.
    I like this very much, i would prefer maybe to lower BUS rates because those mobs are fast so 10%-15% is enough i think this is just my opinion.

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast