Page 250 of 395 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wanna give it a try but to lazy to lvl, some one holla at me if u want me ...
Page: 250


  1. #3736
    Senior Member ::Tsunami::'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    261

    Default

    i wanna give it a try but to lazy to lvl, some one holla at me if u want me to pk :P sin plox

  2. #3737
    KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    i wanna give it a try but to lazy to lvl, some one holla at me if u want me to pk :P sin plox
    come play faggot

  3. #3738
    Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,078

    Default

    Professor
    :
    Our developers are working on the server, they said approximately 2 - 3 hours for the launch of deimos, please be patience

  4. #3739
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,150

    Default

    Are the forums down?

  5. #3740
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,593

    Default

    what the hell is going on... out of the very few PS's I played, this is the ONLY one that has failed to deliver at the promised release date.

  6. #3741
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    We will be launching a BETA Server, this will be for 30 minutes to 1 hour and give you a chance to test bugs, connection and server stability, as well as the overall game experience. Once this 30 minutes to 1 hour is over and all bugs are over we will close the server down and put the official server Deimos online 30 minutes later.

  7. #3742
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    We will be launching a BETA Server, this will be for 30 minutes to 1 hour and give you a chance to test bugs, connection and server stability, as well as the overall game experience. Once this 30 minutes to 1 hour is over and all bugs are over we will close the server down and put the official server Deimos online 30 minutes later.
    So when are you doing that?

  8. #3743
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what the hell is going on... out of the very few PS's I played, this is the ONLY one that has failed to deliver at the promised release date.
    Really? I guess this is the only server you have played then razor seeing as EVERY server I have ever played has NEVER launched at the release date, even on LegacyKO ( which you played ).

  9. #3744
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what the hell is going on... out of the very few PS's I played, this is the ONLY one that has failed to deliver at the promised release date.


    lol i've never played a server that succeeded to stay up/launch on the date/time they promissed

  10. #3745
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Eh lol? I might be able to play here if server gets delayed enough.

  11. #3746
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    what the hell is going on... out of the very few PS's I played, this is the ONLY one that has failed to deliver at the promised release date.
    Id prefer launch to be late to loosing 2 days of downtime due to shit dedi server and back security, i.e LegacyKO

  12. #3747
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Well everybody is OK with the delay here i guess. The thing is Professor giving no info about the ETA and everybody is now thinking that they are waiting for nothing. We just need an ETA atm, personally i am really bored of checking 3 forums at the same time and clicking launcher.

  13. #3748
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipitik View Post
    Well everybody is OK with the delay here i guess. The thing is Professor giving no info about the ETA and everybody is now thinking that they are waiting for nothing. We just need an ETA atm, personally i am really bored of checking 3 forums at the same time and clicking launcher.

    There is 0 point giving an ETA, if it goes over by 1 second there is mass warfare, servers have learnt to keep quiet, its the lack of patience thats has resulted in this. The server will be up, im trying to give as much info as possible. If you dont want to check forum, go out, have a shower, watch a film. Your life wont end if you miss launch for 1 hour

  14. #3749
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    There is 0 point giving an ETA, if it goes over by 1 second there is mass warfare, servers have learnt to keep quiet, its the lack of patience thats has resulted in this. The server will be up, im trying to give as much info as possible. If you dont want to check forum, go out, have a shower, watch a film. Your life wont end if you miss launch for 1 hour
    well, if eta was given I could've gone to gym or do some other shit
    Coldwind likes this.

  15. #3750
    Senior Member Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    United Kingdom Of England Land!
    Posts
    2,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    well, if eta was given I could've gone to gym or do some other shit
    Ok, an unofficial ETA, is 2 hours + for server. So u have time mate

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •