Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YALNIZKURT Hello Guys, This is YALNIZKURT from Turkey. I am a regular warrior playing in almost all ...
Page: 10

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YALNIZKURT View Post
    Hello Guys,

This is YALNIZKURT from Turkey. I am a regular warrior playing in almost all the mykos including ZoneMyko, Project-KO, YourKO, etc. under nicknames YALNIZKURT, MPT76, KRATOS since 2010 and in USKO since 2004.

As mentioned previously by Mr. Barry already, OSKO has gone through many many changes and improvements in the recent years. Old system/administration may have some problems both in terms of providing on-time support and acting fair for all.

However, after they switch to xACS database, they have carried out both administrative and supportive changes/improvements.

Here I am writing this message to inform you about the crowd winding around OSKO. It will be surely much more visible after launch, but by now you can check their forum here and see how many people are online each day and also clans and players introducing themselves in a ground-breaking number.

I would like to see more international players to recall those old days like back in 2004. My personal opinion is that international players make this game much more entertaining and challenging, REGARDLESS OF THEIR NATION.

I regret to say that I have read several posts here drawing attention to racism in games, unfortunately in a racist way. There might be such people in any server and believe me the new generation is not like that. For example, gamers mostly write how they improved their English and made new friends thanks to OSKO. Thanks to the English-speaking gm's you will not face with insulting behaviours like banning after you act normally, like writing TURK.

I suggest you give it a try at least in the first day and I assure you that you will call your friends or clan to play together here.

At last but not least, you can start with my FAQ's posting in English on OSKO forum here. I will do my best to update it frequently to get you involved in game and play together. (GM's have been already supporting in English but I have been voluntarily compiling all the questions from Chat and Forums and the GM's replies)

Best,
    YALNIZKURT
    Sucks well XD

will be there any english group, which i could join? i didnt find something in english on forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Robotic View Post
    will be there any english group, which i could join? i didnt find something in english on forum...
    I believe you will find in game but on the forum I have found two clans for you:

https://www.oldschoolko.com/threads/...ulu-team.3983/

https://www.oldschoolko.com/threads/...on-human.3824/
    Last edited by YALNIZKURT; 12-05-2019 at 05:21 PM. Reason: edit

However, after they switch to xACS database, they have carried out both administrative and supportive changes/improvements.
    They sure did.

I think the problem is not the model of launching server one after another and let old one die so the players can go to new, problem is convincing players that this model has changed and that you aim to work on 1 server.
    If you simply said, we will have active server for 14 days than we will open another one with other domain that would be OK, since players would know to invest less and not be tricked in a false hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    They sure did.

I think the problem is not the model of launching server one after another and let old one die so the players can go to new, problem is convincing players that this model has changed and that you aim to work on 1 server.
    If you simply said, we will have active server for 14 days than we will open another one with other domain that would be OK, since players would know to invest less and not be tricked in a false hope.

You are totally right and I agree with you. There are many Turkish servers popping up every week and closed after 2 weeks.

For Oldschoolko and other servers based on xACS database, this is not a valid argument. One of the best example to this has been Euro Knight (based on xACS) which lasted for over 2 months.

RE: "If you simply said, ..." Indeed, Oldschoolko GM's told during live broadcasts that the server will last at least for 3 months and they expect it will be more than 4 months. Considering Euro Knight and Oldschoolko's previous server (Abaddon), OSKO's first server based on xACS database, you can understand that this new server will be durable more than that.

I just request you guys try it on the first day, you won't lose much, but I belive you will stick to it.

Besides, several guys mentioned before and I do not want to reply them in person as they are racists (or most prolly provocators) but would like to mention here generally that an exp pre is 50 TL = less than $10... (and you will get 10 TL bonus) I really do not get why people make a fuss of it...
    Last edited by YALNIZKURT; 12-06-2019 at 06:55 AM.

You are totally right and I agree with you. There are many Turkish servers popping up every week and closed after 2 weeks.

For Oldschoolko and other servers based on xACS database, this is not a valid argument. One of the best example to this has been Euro Knight (based on xACS) which lasted for over 4 months.

RE: "If you simply said, ..." Indeed, Oldschoolko GM's told during live broadcasts that the server will last at least for 3 months and they expect it will be more than 4 months. Considering Euro Knight and Oldschoolko's previous server (Abaddon), OSKO's first server based on xACS database, you can understand that this new server will be durable more than that.

I just request you guys try it on the first day, you won't lose much, but I belive you will stick to it.

Besides, several guys mentioned before and I do not want to reply them in person as they are racists (or most prolly provocators) but would like to mention here generally that an exp pre is 50 TL = less than $10... (and you will get 10 TL bonus) I really do not get why people make a fuss of it...
    You can do what you want with your server, but when you are lying - there comes a problem.
    EurKO didn't last for 4 months, but it's been 2 months and 10 days since the launch, and the value was lost a week ago. (So it lasted 2 months). It's a lot less than ProffKO,ZoneKO and still behind ProjectKO a lot)
    It lasted for 2 months, because of the big support by english players, which in your other server is not the case.

Once you again you are promising OldSchoolKO will last 3 months, when EuroKO was your highest lasting server due to english support you morally controversial obtained. Now when EuroKO declined a lot in terms of revenue, you are opening OldSchoolKO.

You had like 5+ launches with xACS already, before that like 100's with other AntiCheats..... In the end it's all the same, and unless you trick the players with some 'new-faces' you're server lasts on average of 2 weeks.. Which as i said it's ok, if you don't lie and promise 3 months.

PS: And yes it's a problem when your 1 server (EuroKO) didn't even go through 2 months and you already investing and focusing everything you have into a new server with other domain.
    MINOOOOOOOR likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    You can do what you want with your server, but when you are lying - there comes a problem.
    EurKO didn't last for 4 months, but it's been 2 months and 10 days since the launch, and the value was lost a week ago. (So it lasted 2 months). It's a lot less than ProffKO,ZoneKO and still behind ProjectKO a lot)
    It lasted for 2 months, because of the big support by english players, which in your other server is not the case.

Once you again you are promising OldSchoolKO will last 3 months, when EuroKO was your highest lasting server due to english support you morally controversial obtained. Now when EuroKO declined a lot in terms of revenue, you are opening OldSchoolKO.

You had like 5+ launches with xACS already, before that like 100's with other AntiCheats..... In the end it's all the same, and unless you trick the players with some 'new-faces' you're server lasts on average of 2 weeks.. Which as i said it's ok, if you don't lie and promise 3 months.

PS: And yes it's a problem when your 1 server (EuroKO) didn't even go through 2 months and you already investing and focusing everything you have into a new server with other domain.
    I may not know what kind of butthurt you have but I have two sentences for you:
    1. I am not a server owner or promoter; I am just a player willing to see more international players in servers I get fun to play.
    2. I may be wrong with dates and previous servers, which cannot overshadow a great server like OSKO.

i gave proofs about osko and my last proof is; Euko advertisers on facebook all advertiser of euko is making advertising for Osko now xd.Euko owner Mustafa Gezer you know him as Mind_Control and all these advertisers work with Mustafa Gezer,thats the point guys
    MINOOOOOOOR likes this.

I may not know what kind of butthurt you have but I have two sentences for you:
    1. I am not a server owner or promoter; I am just a player willing to see more international players in servers I get fun to play.
    2. I may be wrong with dates and previous servers, which cannot overshadow a great server like OSKO.
    You are the one writing essays and actively promoting OSKO. But you forgot to say that your bosses abandoned EuroKO due to revenue denial, and rushed to open a new OSKO.
    So just be honest. There are other true english servers that might be bad or good but are at least honest and their identity and actions are transperant.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    i gave proofs about osko and my last proof is; Euko advertisers on facebook all advertiser of euko is making advertising for Osko now xd.Euko owner Mustafa Gezer you know him as Mind_Control and all these advertisers work with Mustafa Gezer,thats the point guys
    Yes, there are same owners.
    Corruption on OSKO is known among everyone, hence the reason PUS is so cheap. The Turkish players wrote a lot about this it's not a secret anymore.
    EuroKO wasn't any different, for those of you who played EuKO on first days should remember example 'VitolliPavlone'' a warrior with full uniques, raptor+7,set chitins+7 on 2nd day of the server.(When best item was glave+6 and rarely a raptor+5) (That's Samet Caliskan living in UK known for asking deals in every server. He bought the starting batch for 350$)

Well anyway, you can play OSKO or not.. I just feel it's ok for people to know what is the truth and not fall to bullshit and lies from turks because their main goal is to extract as much money as possible before going on to launch on other domain. Be careful with your investitions if you still decide to play.
    Vegeta and MINOOOOOOOR like this.

Well tbh its just picking names out of a hat now then, osko is corrupt and so project, soo everyone corrupt i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    Well tbh its just picking names out of a hat now then, osko is corrupt and so project, soo everyone corrupt i guess
    Well if we comparing those two servers.
    ProjectKO once offered a welcome KC/PUS package to a clan to come and play to boost the activity and make server better. (Which is wrong)
    OSKO massivelly selling illegal wearable items to the people and having 'players' to sell injected items through sonteklif, additionally opening up server after server on different domains and killing a server on purpose so the players would go to a fresh one for maximum revenue, backed up by tons of lies and identity proxies.

Difference is huge,however if I had to choose whether to be anal raped by random turkish non-english speaking server who doesn't care about players and owns 10's of domains, hiding identity, lying to players and selling tons of items under the table and each server lasts 14 days, expect euroko? Or english speaking community with active staff, known identitys, no under the table sales and server lasting a lot longer than this. You know my answer.

I don't care about any of those two, but we shouldn't let some fake-ass fraudelent 14 days server trying to tax us off by launching server each month and trying to keep monopol with tons of different topics and servers.
    Vegeta and MINOOOOOOOR like this.

I didn't denigrate any other servers. I have even honored them by mentioning their names among the servers I like to play.

I also expect a myko never sells gears to players and act fair for all. Thanks to xACS, you can instantly view the inventory of any player at any time. If you press CTRL, you will see the obtaining information of that item. If it is given by the gm, it will be shown as Given By Game Master on [date]. Even if GM spawns a boss, the item obtained from that spawned boss has the same obtaining information "Given By The GM".

Besides, I have also encountered many players in previous servers I played, who bought gears from GM and it was fun to kill them all. Gears do not make you a PRO, but EXPERIENCE and TEAMPLAY does.

Anyway, no-one has the right to force you play in a server. And noone can make you believe if you don't want to play and just want to denigrate. It's your own choice.

I didn't denigrate any other servers. I have even honored them by mentioning their names among the servers I like to play.

I also expect a myko never sells gears to players and act fair for all. Thanks to xACS, you can instantly view the inventory of any player at any time. If you press CTRL, you will see the obtaining information of that item. If it is given by the gm, it will be shown as Given By Game Master on [date]. Even if GM spawns a boss, the item obtained from that spawned boss has the same obtaining information "Given By The GM".

Besides, I have also encountered many players in previous servers I played, who bought gears from GM and it was fun to kill them all. Gears do not make you a PRO, but EXPERIENCE and TEAMPLAY does.

Anyway, no-one has the right to force you play in a server. And noone can make you believe if you don't want to play and just want to denigrate. It's your own choice.
    How much you want to suck my balls?

Unfortunately, I am not at the same level with some creepy people here who cannot discuss in a proper way and talk trash all the time. They will be reported and I hope the moderators can take necessary actions.

Unfortunately, I am not at the same level with some creepy people here who cannot discuss in a proper way and talk trash all the time. They will be reported and I hope the moderators can take necessary actions.
    ThomasFuckingShelby never lies!ask something about me to devilcraft and learn who am I

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast