Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 9

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Thekinghtempire,darrko and osko his servers xd.These watsapp messages about item selling You can translate anyway all turkish community know that corrupted guy and i believe english community had to know cya

Servers don't belong to one person. This is a business and it has many partners and a team. All of the servers work this way. Surely, there will be people denigrating like you do, I am applauding your efforts but go back to your own server with your own advertisements. You should change your name with the server you're supporting and stay there. These "proofs" can be prepared in 2 minutes by a novice Paint user. Ass lickers like you should stop throwing shit to others that picked up by your face.

Lol that some screenshots from this topic xd.New world hermos, argonia, eragon all of from your words.Please dont be an asshole kid

What is so surprising in this ? Servers come and go and I am telling you that we have a new management team with another acs providers. Get yourself a decent server so you can compete with us otherwise would you stop barking like a degenerate you are ?

Funny that even the ISP is called "Turk Telekom" yet turkish people lose their socks off when you call them turks.
    retail and Vegeta like this.

@SPANKME , You never call a turk for a Turk you know that man... Thatīs at least a 6 hours mute ...
    retail and SPANKME like this.

Especially in high-context communication populations, it matters that how you said it rather than what you said. Since you're laughing about it, the punishment was on point I suppose.

BUMP, OSKO coming hot in 6th December , you will be able to find everything you looking for in a server!

7 Days left for our official launch!
    Vegeta likes this.

Less than a week left for OSKO official lauch! Get ready the best server of the history!

5 Days left for our official launch, do not forget that we're going to have English support 24/7, also don't miss out the events to start one step ahead!
    Vegeta likes this.

Hello Guys,

This is YALNIZKURT from Turkey. I am a regular warrior playing in almost all the mykos including ZoneMyko, Project-KO, YourKO, etc. under nicknames YALNIZKURT, MPT76, KRATOS since 2010 and in USKO since 2004.

As mentioned previously by Mr. Barry already, OSKO has gone through many many changes and improvements in the recent years. Old system/administration may have some problems both in terms of providing on-time support and acting fair for all.

However, after they switch to xACS database, they have carried out both administrative and supportive changes/improvements.

Here I am writing this message to inform you about the crowd winding around OSKO. It will be surely much more visible after launch, but by now you can check their forum here and see how many people are online each day and also clans and players introducing themselves in a ground-breaking number.

I would like to see more international players to recall those old days like back in 2004. My personal opinion is that international players make this game much more entertaining and challenging, REGARDLESS OF THEIR NATION.

I regret to say that I have read several posts here drawing attention to racism in games, unfortunately in a racist way. There might be such people in any server and believe me the new generation is not like that. For example, gamers mostly write how they improved their English and made new friends thanks to OSKO. Thanks to the English-speaking gm's you will not face with insulting behaviours like banning after you act normally, like writing TURK.

I suggest you give it a try at least in the first day and I assure you that you will call your friends or clan to play together here.

At last but not least, you can start with my FAQ's posting in English on OSKO forum here. I will do my best to update it frequently to get you involved in game and play together. (GM's have been already supporting in English but I have been voluntarily compiling all the questions from Chat and Forums and the GM's replies)

Best,
    YALNIZKURT

Server is gonna SUCK BALLS...as usually most turk servers, here today gone tomorrow with your $$$ boycott this server and the BS post from monkey boy.

thanks to those proving my words. so i hope none of those will ever join osko and other servers with international players.

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast