Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; then come to osko. we will do our hardest, fastest, deepest...
Page: 12

then come to osko. we will do our hardest, fastest, deepest

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    YALNIZKURT played his warrior MP76 or something in our clan couple of servers back. Pretty sure he isnt Grobar.
    But Ajulka definitly ^^
    Then you played with Grobar. I still believe it's this fucking autist.

Quote Originally Posted by YALNIZKURT View Post
    I just look at such messages and smile how people can create such conspiracy teories.

Would you please send your brain for a few days so I can examine to find out how the brains of several homo-sapiens-sapiens are not evolved and left same as their homo sapiens anchestors?

Taking your question seriously, I suggest you recheck messages of Ajulka on this page and previous page, trying to insult me.
    Ye nice pretend. I don't believe anything u are Grobar account number 5934859345th

I may be mentally disabled, just like all other KO players .
    Just ur culture says enough. No worries.

Warning! Don't join this server already relaunched 10 times, same turkish owners from EuKO just cashgrab and relaunch on a different name after 1 month max.

DevilCraft corrupt fucking retard like all those other turkish bastards in this forum and in the entire Knight Online game.

Hopefully a moderator can ban those fkin turkish topic spammers already with their shitty 2 week servers.
    MINOOOOOOOR likes this.

shit server

then come to osko. we will do our hardest, fastest, deepest
    Coming osko?? yeye fuck yourself little bastard idiot server after 2 week going logoswar yes? Also sometimes playing projectko getting free kc?
    Or pay money in apexko server for kill atross? no other way get kc yes?

lol panel is down and cant download it, nice
    iLoveMyBanana likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    lol panel is down and cant download it, nice
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/a1iw7...v1098.exe/file

you have to join to oldschool forum make account and then allow u to download it , so w/e link is up here!

Sure, I offered OSKO/EURO to pay a fee for me to not spend the time and investigate the process that were behind it and discredit the server.
    But that's not important for you is it? Since everything I've posted is 100% truth, It would be wrong from me not to post it. (Please quote me one message that is supposedly not true) , can't right?^^
    The offer was declined, so I investigated and spend some time. It looks like the OldSchoolKO lost more than the fee they had to pay in order to not be discredited with the investigation (truth).(Because noone from English play it)

While Alpha smart as he is, we must understand that he was a co-admin of 2012 Grobar's server in which Alpha was kicked for corruption (Selling items, together with iSpitOnDylan), followed by XionaKO 2013 where he was kicked by Brandom for corrupting on hes server, followed by Knights MYKO where he was selling injected Shards+8 for USD.. After that several failed attempts of opening servers by him started, in which he was buying KO4LIFE accounts for USD to open up a topic, such as balthasar577, WrongAnswer and more... After tons of failed servers from him, he started to work and merge with turks, firstly opening up TheKnightOnline by Yigit(Acme), in which he had the same role as he has now at xACS in which he is just a puppet.

For those of you who saying, all those accounts posting negative things are made by me, please say which account? I can assure you I don't know anyone nor i have contact of those people.
    If you say something of what i'm posting is not true, please quote me and i'll direct you to the topics/screenshots. I've never posted a lie about anyone, and most of people can't defend them self and they started to mention the long gone nickname to change the subject
    AlphaKO likes this.

@AlphaKO
    What this guy Ajkula is saying make sence. At least a few things.
    I now understand why NOTHING was happening the last 4-5 weeks on EuroKO.
    We spoke in discord you and me and you said to me that you had plans for EuroKO and that there was updates to come. What happened?
    Last edited by IGetOwnedI; 12-07-2019 at 11:09 AM.
    Ching likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    Sure, I offered OSKO/EURO to pay a fee for me to not spend the time and investigate the process that were behind it and discredit the server.
    But that's not important for you is it? Since everything I've posted is 100% truth, It would be wrong from me not to post it. (Please quote me one message that is supposedly not true) , can't right?^^
    The offer was declined, so I investigated and spend some time. It looks like the OldSchoolKO lost more than the fee they had to pay in order to not be discredited with the investigation (truth).(Because noone from English play it)

While Alpha smart as he is, we must understand that he was a co-admin of 2012 Grobar's server in which Alpha was kicked for corruption (Selling items, together with iSpitOnDylan), followed by XionaKO 2013 where he was kicked by Brandom for corrupting on hes server, followed by Knights MYKO where he was selling injected Shards+8 for USD.. After that several failed attempts of opening servers by him started, in which he was buying KO4LIFE accounts for USD to open up a topic, such as balthasar577, WrongAnswer and more... After tons of failed servers from him, he started to work and merge with turks, firstly opening up TheKnightOnline by Yigit(Acme), in which he had the same role as he has now at xACS in which he is just a puppet.

For those of you who saying, all those accounts posting negative things are made by me, please say which account? I can assure you I don't know anyone nor i have contact of those people.
    If you say something of what i'm posting is not true, please quote me and i'll direct you to the topics/screenshots. I've never posted a lie about anyone, and most of people can't defend them self and they started to mention the long gone nickname to change the subject
    Even if this is true all i gotta say: GET A FUCKING LIFE XD.

And don't forget that NOBOOOODY CAREEEESSSSSSSSSS

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Even if this is true all i gotta say: GET A FUCKING LIFE XD.

And don't forget that NOBOOOODY CAREEEESSSSSSSSSS
    I care,you sucked alpha balls all time and you are angry now i know xd cause your friend was a gm thats why you are angry

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    I care,you sucked alpha balls all time and you are angry now i know xd cause your friend was a gm thats why you are angry
    I know you care, that's why your life is so teribble.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I know you care, that's why your life is so teribble.
    Stop dying kanka

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Stop dying kanka

XD

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    @AlphaKO
    What this guy Ajkula is saying make sence. At least a few things.
    I now understand why NOTHING was happening the last 4-5 weeks on EuroKO.
    We spoke in discord you and me and you said to me that you had plans for EuroKO and that there was updates to come. What happened?
    Everything make sense, and i'm also almost certain Alpha is innocent, the Turkish developers he was working with only used him for free budget.
    This is why Alpha kept saying the problems are being worked on for so long, cause that is what he was told, when in fact they we're stalling until the server dies.
    Just remember how in the first month and in the beta everything got fixed so quickly, after the 3rd month NOTHING, not even small issues like uneven DM spots in human/karus eslant,
    they just stopped working and feeding Alpha with lies, and Alpha was feeding his GM's that were feeding us.

In the end of the day, those guys are destroying what's left of the KO community, stealing as much money as possible.
    I'm not racist, not even close, but the Turkish people have made KO into a money making machine, even the Turkish players are only using KO to farm GB's for money.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast