Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YALNIZKURT Besides, I have also encountered many players in previous servers I played, who bought gears from ...
Page: 11

Quote Originally Posted by YALNIZKURT View Post
    Besides, I have also encountered many players in previous servers I played, who bought gears from GM and it was fun to kill them all. Gears do not make you a PRO, but EXPERIENCE and TEAMPLAY does.
    Of course you did. So tell us how can we buy items from GM also, is there a guide for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    Of course you did. So tell us how can we buy items from GM also, is there a guide for it?
    How did you get the expression that I buy items from GM's? I even hate playing games with cheats. I farm my own gear, that's the way I get satisfaction.

Some creepy people I ignored go on barking; 3 words for them: go bark yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    Well if we comparing those two servers.
    ProjectKO once offered a welcome KC/PUS package to a clan to come and play to boost the activity and make server better. (Which is wrong)
    OSKO massivelly selling illegal wearable items to the people and having 'players' to sell injected items through sonteklif, additionally opening up server after server on different domains and killing a server on purpose so the players would go to a fresh one for maximum revenue, backed up by tons of lies and identity proxies.

Difference is huge,however if I had to choose whether to be anal raped by random turkish non-english speaking server who doesn't care about players and owns 10's of domains, hiding identity, lying to players and selling tons of items under the table and each server lasts 14 days, expect euroko? Or english speaking community with active staff, known identitys, no under the table sales and server lasting a lot longer than this. You know my answer.

I don't care about any of those two, but we shouldn't let some fake-ass fraudelent 14 days server trying to tax us off by launching server each month and trying to keep monopol with tons of different topics and servers.
    I would like to point out that Project also sells items -.-

Only 5 hours left and waiting for it impatiently 😊

Just so you all know YALNIZKURT and Ajulka = Grobar(The Same Person) making conversations with himself and try to look like a smartass which he isn't just because noone listen to him; and how can a YALNIZKURT have such good english??? Really this guy have to much free time and is mentally disabled XD

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Just so you all know YALNIZKURT and Ajulka = Grobar(The Same Person) making conversations with himself and try to look like a smartass which he isn't just because noone listen to him; and how can a YALNIZKURT have such good english??? Really this guy have to much free time and is mentally disabled XD
    YALNIZKURT played his warrior MP76 or something in our clan couple of servers back. Pretty sure he isnt Grobar.
    But Ajulka definitly ^^

I just look at such messages and smile how people can create such conspiracy teories.

Would you please send your brain for a few days so I can examine to find out how the brains of several homo-sapiens-sapiens are not evolved and left same as their homo sapiens anchestors?

Taking your question seriously, I suggest you recheck messages of Ajulka on this page and previous page, trying to insult me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    YALNIZKURT played his warrior MP76 or something in our clan couple of servers back. Pretty sure he isnt Grobar.
    But Ajulka definitly ^^
    Thanks God. It's good to know this forum does not consist of only bots denigrating everything. I hope you join OSKO, but even if you don't join, hope to see you in further servers brother.

how can a YALNIZKURT have such good english??? Really this guy have to much free time and is mentally disabled XD
    Ah, thanks for compliments. I am a translator. It's my hobby and I like sparing my time for hobbies. I may be mentally disabled, just like all other KO players Because, normal people wouldn't play KO.

Ah, thanks for compliments. I am a translator. It's my hobby and I like sparing my time for hobbies. I may be mentally disabled, just like all other KO players Because, normal people won't play KO.
    You played so many servers, but only for OSKO you make a new account and start spamming about it? We are stupid or what, you are not just a player.

Anyway, OldSchoolKO is group of people who are opening several servers, including (TheKnightEmpire,EskiKnightOnline,DarkKO,HomeKOSeh ri....EuroKO)
    They start a new server, before the first one is even opened, so they keep preparing new launches for when this one decline in donations.
    The server oldSchoolKO has been proven to be fully corrupted, and very shady with 'fraudelent behavior'.

Even the AntiCheat partner admited.

So many shady things about OSKO, a lot of turkish people said a lot, but we can't understand them.
    Play on your own risk and invest cautiously, because the server will prolly die in a week and have all players transfered to TheKnightEmpire or some other domain.
    There is 0 transperancy about the server, you don't even know who is behind it. At least in some other servers, you know the staff team.. Very fraudelent.

Just play if you want, but don't come here in a week if you lose couple hundreds and cry, because you knew it before.

Thanks God. It's good to know this forum does not consist of only bots denigrating everything. I hope you join OSKO, but even if you don't join, hope to see you in further servers brother.

uhhm no i dont.
    Hear allot of bad things from this server.
    Stopping KO all together.

is it possible to recharge via paypal?

i like anal

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy View Post
    is it possible to recharge via paypal?
    No. You can only charge via www.klasgame.com
    https://oldschoolko.com/threads/faqs...g-kankas.3999/

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast