Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO | New World 'DEIMOS' | OSKO SOFT | 03 July 2020 -22:00 GMT+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ye, itīs sad. KO Private servers have been about business for a long time but it feels like everything is ...
Page: 13

Ye, itīs sad. KO Private servers have been about business for a long time but it feels like everything is getting more ane more obvious after every server goes down.
    I donīt know, this is some shitty times..

Private servers have been a big business for a few ppls the last 10-15 years i guess. But it feels like this level we are at right now is way to low for the Community, we deserves better.

Itīs sad that they destroy this lovely game.. and when this community that is playing KO private server right now leave the game there is only gonna get less and less ppls playing this game and it will slowly die.
    SacruM likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    Ye, itīs sad. KO Private servers have been about business for a long time but it feels like everything is getting more ane more obvious after every server goes down.
    I donīt know, this is some shitty times..

Private servers have been a big business for a few ppls the last 10-15 years i guess. But it feels like this level we are at right now is way to low for the Community, we deserves better.

Itīs sad that they destroy this lovely game.. and when this community that is playing KO private server right now leave the game there is only gonna get less and less ppls playing this game and it will slowly die.
    I wouldn't agree here. Turkish servers started opening new servers every month like 8 years ago. It's doing well for them, when i asked a Turkish Player why is he playing a server knowing they will make a new one after a month, he said that he don't care and is playing because he love the game, after a month he will just go to other server in case this one dies out. Additionally asked him, why are you donating and paying for a server that will close soon, he said he do it to increase hes experience and if players stop donating there will be no more PS servers opened.

At English scene, it's a bit different... The admins are trying to keep server online without launching new 'domain servers' every month.. And because of lack of new private english servers the PS population could decrease.
    People will open Private Servers as long as there is demand and donations, please understand that once the Owners stop opening server, you will not be able to play your beloved game (just USKO)
    Most of PS players likes to play the Game (Private specifically) therefore, they have to be donating and supporting the servers in order for this to continue, let's not forget that PS servers gives money to many players that are gold farming, specially in Turkish Scene.

Usually, when i decide to play a Private Server, i donate there knowingly i might be quiting in few weeks or month, so i am paying maybe only for 1 month of gaming and that's the way it should be, else nobody will be opening servers anymore.
    The more English Private Servers there is, the biggest PS community will be.... And we are lacking of Private Servers right now.

Once the people stop opening Knight Online PS servers, you're only chance will be to play USKO or other games, so enjoy while you can.

Server owners will never stop open their servers man, you never need to worry about that.
    Turkish ppls are in average making 2.100 TL a month which is around 370 usd / month, there you have the simple math and also the reason why servers will always be up.

With every server that is going down, we loose players and they loose donators as well. The reasons why the good servers going down is because there is to many servers coming up.
    Of course there is other reasons in some cases but in overall i think thatīs the reason. Everybody wanna play a populated server but every time a "good" server starting you know that the new
    server will have more players that your currently server have that you play at that moment.

The average time for a "good" server now is not more then maximum 2 months before itīs dead, either it is some kind of corruption, server owners make no updates, server owners preparing next server or a new server is opening.
    If less server would open more players would stay to the good servers instead of going to for example YourKO. Insane population for 2-3 weeks and then itīs going down in 10 hours it could be empty.

I rather prefer to play on a server that have 400-500 for months instead of going to this YourKO that is super nice in the first 2 weeks with thousands of players and then youīll take a break for 1 day and when you are back it is completely empty.
    If you have a server that have like 350 players + on the nights and maybe around 450-500 players daytime it will be enough to get good PK if you play on a server where the owner know how to run a server.

I would love to have it like it was back in the days. The shitty servers went down after 1 week, the good servers was up for 5 months + which makes everybody happy. The players that is farming will have the time to actually
    farm and catch up and PLAY instead of always farm and grind and when they have gbīs/items to start having fun they are getting forced to sell it because all know the server is about to die. The donators will still spend money and
    they wouldnīt feel ass fucked every server like it is right now.

It's fun to see how those stupid server owners: Ajkula aka Grobar the owner of BlessedKO which relaunched 10 times and average server time was just 1 week. And NothingMatters owner of ProjectKO relaunched 10 times aswell average 3-4 week liking IGetOwnedI his post about having a stable server that doesn't fuck up donators and shit and doesn't relaunch all the times XDDDDDDDD i'm dying.

I think they just like his post to suck IGetOwnedI his dick and trying to act friendly towards him so this guy spends 1000$ on their servers again and still dying to 12/1 strength warriors xd.

Thanks for this guys once again i'm dying of laughing.

The attention kid is back..

The attention kid is back..
    True, everyone that is better then you in this game is a attention kid, and maybe next time before saying this u should remember how many people u pmed about me that's what i call a attention kid
    I'm so happy u joined EuKO really i thank you for this u are my favorite troll ever.

Goodluck in ProjectKO and make sure not to open ur small little pocket and make that polish kid happy or another warrior that smacks ur ass on 1vs1 for 15K KC.
    bb

I lost one vs and it was against you. You were better (had a better macro) Iam all good with that.
    Go back and watch Lord of the rings now with you parents kid.

BB

I lost one vs and it was against you. You were better (had a better macro) Iam all good with that.
    Go back and watch Lord of the rings now with you parents kid.

BB
    You declined 1vs1 with hands for 80.000KC + recording information bar so stop about whine about having a better macro while u used it urself Also where were u at Beta? Macro didn't work and i won all the tournaments.
    You declined 2vs2 for 200K KC
    You declined 8vs8 for 200K KC

And after i challenged u this u blocked me ingame because you know the answer.

Also the 1vs1 i won against you for 15.000KC you had dual roc dual pe wp i had fucking linen belts sapphire rings and shit. Also U hp pot before my hit XD , and some of ur clannies told me u were using a macro in the 1vs1 tournament and still got assfucked.
    Btw lost only against me? So LEJ lost against you right? So howcome in this picture ur number 3 with the most gear in the server?
    https://imgshare.io/image/ThWtf

Also losing to any sin on the server as most geared warrior is also way beyond me.

Anyways, Ty 15.000KC

@YouGotPwndByMyAss - ,Bla,bla,bla,bla,,Bla,bla,bla,bla,,Bla,bla,bla,bla ,,Bla,bla,bla,bla,,Bla,bla,bla,bla,blaaablaaablaaa ...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

DEVILCRAFT XACS OWNER HELPING HIS FRIENDS <<< XD

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    DEVILCRAFT XACS OWNER HELPING HIS FRIENDS <<< XD
    hahaha I shared same video

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    You declined 1vs1 with hands for 80.000KC + recording information bar so stop about whine about having a better macro while u used it urself Also where were u at Beta? Macro didn't work and i won all the tournaments.
    You declined 2vs2 for 200K KC
    You declined 8vs8 for 200K KC

And after i challenged u this u blocked me ingame because you know the answer.

Also the 1vs1 i won against you for 15.000KC you had dual roc dual pe wp i had fucking linen belts sapphire rings and shit. Also U hp pot before my hit XD , and some of ur clannies told me u were using a macro in the 1vs1 tournament and still got assfucked.
    Btw lost only against me? So LEJ lost against you right? So howcome in this picture ur number 3 with the most gear in the server?
    https://imgshare.io/image/ThWtf

Also losing to any sin on the server as most geared warrior is also way beyond me.

Anyways, Ty 15.000KC
    cuz im the best baba there is XD, with ironset or skebelt w/e rogues would win this vs easily

Darkko.net

ups ups ups

New World - REVOLUTION

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ UP

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast