Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED

This is a discussion on Phenom KO | SERVER SHUTDOWN | RETIRED within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Keep with the good work Russian, I loved your server. Population is the key, since your server was great. New ...
Page: 9

Keep with the good work Russian, I loved your server. Population is the key, since your server was great.

New announces in KO-CUCE, and of course it would be nice to see a big KO4LIFE community over there. Hope to test the beta and waiting for server to come up with all the new features.

Dont open so fast, just wait till server is well known and start with high population.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortaja View Post
    Keep with the good work Russian, I loved your server. Population is the key, since your server was great.

New announces in KO-CUCE, and of course it would be nice to see a big KO4LIFE community over there. Hope to test the beta and waiting for server to come up with all the new features.

Dont open so fast, just wait till server is well known and start with high population.
    Thank you!

Client is available for download : HERE
    Server has been wiped and you can now register a new account on panel...

Beta will open in 1 Hour 20 Minutes.

Is the server on?
    Coldwind likes this.

Beta starts in 30minutes. Please check forum for updates..

Arrow shower arrows reduced from 5 -> 3 arrows. (Instead of removing combo completely) What? I'll be passing on this server then.
    Coldwind likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Arrow shower arrows reduced from 5 -> 3 arrows. (Instead of removing combo completely) What? I'll be passing on this server then.
    It was reduced to balance the classes.. already had a discussion/poll on this on forum.

+1 That discussion will have been between priest warriors or mages ... 3 arrows, nerf is excessive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Russian View Post
    It was reduced to balance the classes.. already had a discussion/poll on this on forum.
    I do not see the balance, rather a sub classe're killing the rogue, I see no discussion anywhere of your forum sir.
    Still on Beta was better rethink this nerf, so as long he was warned of his ex-gms. (The current GMs is perfect, not like a last moderator who said the strategy was issilion bug ....)

Think more about the archer, I read that you can not give 4 arrows, but 3 is already ridiculous. at least turn up the damage to these three arrows to match or balance the value to 4 arrows

Your forum link still takes you to phenom-ko.com/forums instead of forums.phenom-ko.com

Quote Originally Posted by Enishi View Post
    +1 That discussion will have been between priest warriors or mages ... 3 arrows, nerf is excessive.

I do not see the balance, rather a sub classe're killing the rogue, I see no discussion anywhere of your forum sir.
    Still on Beta was better rethink this nerf, so as long he was warned of his ex-gms. (The current GMs is perfect, not like a last moderator who said the strategy was issilion bug ....)

Think more about the archer, I read that you can not give 4 arrows, but 3 is already ridiculous. at least turn up the damage to these three arrows to match or balance the value to 4 arrows
    So what should I do then in your opinion to balance it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chunk View Post
    Your forum link still takes you to phenom-ko.com/forums instead of forums.phenom-ko.com
    Thank you! Fixed.

Gotta learn that u cant please everyone eric. The people that are saying they wont play because of the "nerf" wouldn't have played the server anyway or are going to play it regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    Gotta learn that u cant please everyone eric. The people that are saying they wont play because of the "nerf" wouldn't have played the server anyway or are going to play it regardless.
    Gotto learn assumption will not take you anywhere. He's braking the game which was upsetting for me because I found old friends playing this server but I do not wish to play any class other than archery anymore. I really want to play here.
    Going back to archery issue. People do not tank archers. They slide or move back as they combo. which means our arrows are missing the target. When you nerf we'll just be bait as we were before archer combo.
    Coldwind likes this.

Gotto learn assumption will not take you anywhere. He's braking the game which was upsetting for me because I found old friends playing this server but I do not wish to play any class other than archery anymore. I really want to play here.
    Going back to archery issue. People do not tank archers. They slide or move back as they combo. which means our arrows are missing the target. When you nerf we'll just be bait as we were before archer combo.
    The reason why ppl never tank archers is because archers totally destroy you in 70 cap servers. They're trying to nerf archers a little to make them equal compared to other classes, which should stop the sliding crap.
    LuckyHit likes this.

Well we can discuss archer combo some more on the forum if needed. I already came up with the solution of removing archer combo and buffing the 60 and 70 skills but people complained so..

Bump for Russian ;]

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

umm technically he's not breaking the game at all, MYKO/KE there was NO archer combo, archers were slow shot support classes, therefor the fact that he has an archer combo in game already is something you should be thanking him for. Barely anyone played archers back in myko/ke days except to mainly koxp, so by keeping the damage the same and making it so you do 3 + 3 instead of 5 + 3 isn't that big of a change. Archers were already pretty tank/op to begin with, easily spamming players (especially on a new server with low gear) for almost 1k per arrow shower, so all he did is merely decrease that 1k dmg to 700-800, not a big deal, if you don't know how to adapt to playing that class with a little bit of a nerf then simply don't play it, there are 3 other classes, and 6+more builds to choose from.

The community whom plays this game these days expects everything to be handed to them on a silver platter, and if it isn't as they want it to be they just quit off and go find a server that'll fend for their needs, you players are spoiled always expecting that whatever you want should be done, which is why the english population is so dead, when players are that selfish and just look for what's best for them instead of what's best for the server in order to keep it alive then people get annoyed and don't bother dealing with their shit. I've pretty much given up on the community that's left with this game, it seems to me it's mainly just a bunch of selfish 12 year old kids who cry once you take their little toy away, it's a shame how players and people changed in the past 5 years.

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast