Page 168 of 279 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 4182
Like Tree786Likes

ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3

This is a discussion on ProfessionalKO | Lv. 72 USKO 1298/1453 Farm-PK | OFFICIAL: 15.12.2023 at 22:00 UTC+3 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by n0th1ng any news nickos? which stage are you on? is there any approx time to test/beta? we're ...
Page: 168

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n0th1ng View Post
    any news nickos? which stage are you on? is there any approx time to test/beta? we're waiting af =)
    I was updating our game-server (mostly security-wise) for the past 7 days. Today there have been some website updates/fixes.
    I should start updating the client side tomorrow so we can start testing on saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Last launch was a disaster due to mismanagement and lack of content. It's been so long that I can't even remember what happened, but I remember being disappointed at the time at the lack of content within the game. Was Bi-Frost even ever released?
    I agree with you. Bifrost event was released on 08/01/2018 and it was only used 2-3 times manually. It was never used as a scheduled event.
    n0th1ng likes this.

wow! that's a great news! focusing to saturday then!

by the way I just wanna say smth about donates.

no one pushing to donate nor donate&win. that's free2play, as forever, atleast for me

Last launch was a disaster due to mismanagement and lack of content. It's been so long that I can't even remember what happened, but I remember being disappointed at the time at the lack of content within the game. Was Bi-Frost even ever released?
    Nope,bifrost wasnt released,only bifrost mobs were around the bowl and they were bugged for a long time,aggroed,followed people to the death and stuff like that,but indeed,server needed a bifrost event for sure.

Oh,and not to mention the Isiloon fights,taking up to 5 hours haha,that was fun to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Nope,bifrost wasnt released,only bifrost mobs were around the bowl and they were bugged for a long time,aggroed,followed people to the death and stuff like that,but indeed,server needed a bifrost event for sure.
    Bi-Frost should've been available since week 2 tbh. Just add them the same way they existed in the old server, where egos were farmable on both sides near bowl and it increased farming & PK so much. Events are shit if they're not legitimately fun or profitable. There's no good reason to have Bi-frost be bound to an event like it was back in USKO, because it kills PK. PK is cool around the monument, but once the monument dies, half of the CZ will leave and PK is completely dead for 2-3 hours or maybe even longer.

I'd say BDW and FT are the only scheduled events that should stay the way they are, and even they should be running in the downtime, when PK isn't as active as during peak hours. All other forms of farming should be focused in CZ, preferably somewhere near bowl, so that people are incentivized to go to CZ and make the server feel alive. Even if bowl is empty, at least you can go raid farmers, or farm yourself.

Probation Senior Member

Actually Im One of the higher tier donaters on the current private servers.. Sheldons Servers ive donated loads. Never once charged back. I donated loads on projectko ( first Launch ) and Zone. Get your facts straight. I dont steal items. You are taking the word of Previous scammers with New accounts and 0 post who are everything in which you just listed. I dont trade or sell shit. The Few times i did I assure you the trades went smooth as your moms ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Actually Im One of the higher tier donaters on the current private servers.. Sheldons Servers ive donated loads. Never once charged back. I donated loads on projectko ( first Launch ) and Zone. Get your facts straight. I dont steal items. You are taking the word of Previous scammers with New accounts and 0 post who are everything in which you just listed. I dont trade or sell shit. The Few times i did I assure you the trades went smooth as your moms ass.
    I think that you posted in a wrong topic ? :P

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    I think that you posted in a wrong topic ? :P
    Ha! i surely did. Guess ill give this a free bump! Nickos3 are you going to have a beta? Also with the Success of projectKo how are you planning on attracting a stable player base?

project ko laggy as fk idk why they playing there

Bi-Frost should've been available since week 2 tbh. Just add them the same way they existed in the old server, where egos were farmable on both sides near bowl and it increased farming & PK so much. Events are shit if they're not legitimately fun or profitable. There's no good reason to have Bi-frost be bound to an event like it was back in USKO, because it kills PK. PK is cool around the monument, but once the monument dies, half of the CZ will leave and PK is completely dead for 2-3 hours or maybe even longer.

I'd say BDW and FT are the only scheduled events that should stay the way they are, and even they should be running in the downtime, when PK isn't as active as during peak hours. All other forms of farming should be focused in CZ, preferably somewhere near bowl, so that people are incentivized to go to CZ and make the server feel alive. Even if bowl is empty, at least you can go raid farmers, or farm yourself.
    TSRH.
    This is a problem on almost every server.

I hate the BF events, Juraid, DM, LMS, all of that shit. It ruins the PK in CZ. It'd be far better to have a couple of the BF mobs near or in the bowl (NOT aggro) and not have a BF event at all. Spawn BF/Juraid mobs all over CZ (or Mora) for random events instead.

It also would be good to add a couple of different custom mobs to either side of the base that are solo-able for established players (which means likely easy enough for a duo in starters gear). There needs to always be some mobs that can be solo-able for new players that give them some ability to catch up, and NO I don't mean fucking BUS on Cardinals/Bloods/Beasts, etc ... as the server moves in a natural progression from Chitins/High Grade --> Shells/BF-Juraid-Personals -- the new player needs to be able to farm something that can be traded in via a quest portal that advances with it. Ie. a certificate that you trade in (50 or whatever) for non-upgradeable chitins 6, then later 7s as established players are in shells 6, as the populace moves to shells 7 - non-upgradeable shells 6. Same with high grade non-upgradeable weapons. It keeps new players active and gives them some chance to be competitive, while also giving PK farming spots, etc upping the population in CZ. Always. That takes skill balance and item balance (within reason) -- and it takes something to keep new people coming and interested. Right now, if you join most of the servers after a month you are hopelessly behind unless you have an old clannie or 2 to help you out. If you can overcome that you can have a server with true longevity, not 7 re-launches each with less population than the last.

Probation Senior Member

Yes! I agree, On the very first projectko launch we suggested that they put isiloon in castle, this would create more competition for it and allow people to gain NP while fighting for it. Also, the bifrost mobs in cz are a good idea. I dont understand why everything isn't in cz even the eslant bosses. I would structure my Colonyzone around the hotspots and put eslant bosses in and around those spots. Also its too easy to get Uniques on Projectko which is why i stopped playing the server..after about a month after the launch it feels like a pk server which i dont like. Everyone has the same shit and the amount of time you spend on your account is lost within a slew of clones. Med/Light Xp Hard Farm Hard upgrade is the way to go for me. I cant speak or anyone else.
    Bo0mBastiC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    project ko laggy as fk idk why they playing there
    NaRco have you even tried it?
    Propably no if you say things like that.
    NothingMatters and siwyswirus like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Ha! i surely did. Guess ill give this a free bump! Nickos3 are you going to have a beta? Also with the Success of projectKo how are you planning on attracting a stable player base?
    There are many servers out there with different setups and with their own community just like ProfessionalKO had couple years ago.
    We must keep our professionalism and passion balanced in order to provide a detailed work to our players. If it happens, ProfessionalKO will have the playerbase it deserves.

Some players from our old community are still around, they've contacted us and they're already helping us. You don't need to wait for beta, you can download the client and log in and start reporting anything that doesn't look correct.
    There are still many things on the list but we're getting closer to an official announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    if i didint try then i wouldnt talk about it..

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Projectko dont have any lag issues. They have distance issues. I noticed the last time i tried playing the server after the first launch that alot of the rogue skills fail while running. They did something to the distance probably to fix the problems with client side visual bugs. I cant stand it which is why i quit the 2nd launch. I also found out that the gm had sold items to a guy on the server which stuck a giant fork in the server or me. That persons name was Nia.

I've Played ProKo ever launch they had and i was always happy and i had a decent relationship with the gms and Nickos3.
    Im currently a sharer on Cypher and i've been waiting for a good quality server to play. If proko is even 3/4 of the server it was id be happy and i would make it my home.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 7
    06-04-2022, 07:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-27-2017, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    12-27-2014, 11:05 AM
  5. Hits: 247
    12-26-2014, 05:13 PM
  6. Hits: 1