Page 43 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss I insulted them? You called them morons already lol didn't you? You said u met alot ...
Page: 43

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I insulted them? You called them morons already lol didn't you? You said u met alot of morons and aswell u said that we rekt them cuz u were not the commander. So if you call them morons with that kind of brain. Then i think they are even worse then morons. Moron is even a compliment for u and ur butt buddies. So maybe a thank you would be appreciated u dog shit.
    I don't know what kind of servers u played and i do not care. And if ur older then 12 idgaf u sound like ur 12.

Stop write me.
    when i said that i met lots of morons i meant morons like you, ur so fucking aggresive i would seriously like to see you in real life propably some nerdy dude who can only insult in internet ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Draco View Post
    when i said that i met lots of morons i meant morons like you, ur so fucking aggresive i would seriously like to see you in real life propably some nerdy dude who can only insult in internet ^^
    If i am a moron so what are you then?? You are always alot of steps below me.
    Trust me you do not want to see me in real life infront of u. I will actually rape ur mom while ur watching me doing it.
    I actually don't use this forum at all. U barely see me in any other topic. Cuz i have better things to do then talk with autistic polish corrupted monkeys like you.

Edit: And i"ll keep flaming in this topic until it launch cuz this server is fucking corrupted and garbage. I'm here cuz i do not like Admins sucking people their dick to come play their own fucking server.
    Ching likes this.

GhostOfPain Senior Member Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    my post doesn't say you guys aren't allowed to have fun on this server.
    it does say that we are not joining a server with full bugs that pays players to quit their server and join this piece of garbage
    if u know so many bugs then why dont help admins and show them?

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    If i am a moron so what are you then?? You are always alot of steps below me.
    Trust me you do not want to see me in real life infront of u. I will actually rape ur mom while ur watching me doing it.
    I actually don't use this forum at all. U barely see me in any other topic. Cuz i have better things to do then talk with autistic polish corrupted monkeys like you.
    meh ur starting to be boring only insults nothing new im wondering how low is your IQ
    btw you are always alot steps behind me not below just to your information

Hello i am Admin of Project_KO please come play my server we can give you 10.000KC, 15 Days Premium for free, Enough potions for 3 days that our server will be alive.
    And it's something that others don't get!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Get your popcorn ready boys!
    Do you like popcorn? If you LIKE popcorn like this post!

Eat popcorn with Project-KO live stream guys! it will be chill stream! Watching Project-KO PK & Trailer Movies !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ET51o4dfkI
    Ching and black like this.

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    Do you like popcorn? If you LIKE popcorn like this post!

Eat popcorn with Project-KO live stream guys! it will be chill stream! Watching Project-KO PK & Trailer Movies !!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ET51o4dfkI
    If i eat popcorn do i get 10k kc and free pots?

Thank you everyone for joining POPCORN stream! See you next time

so much drama jesus christ...

I quit KO like 7 years ago, now I come back and I see the same people acting just as they were all this time ago, grow up people, grow up
    ThomasShelby and Hastan like this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I know that who cant get kc from xx servers then they attacking xxx servers like this.U can do whatever u want but dead wont be alive.U understood who is dead i think xd

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    I quit KO like 7 years ago, now I come back and I see the same people acting just as they were all this time ago, grow up people, grow up
    You are in GraveYard clan you get free 10.000KC that's why u talk like this. I'm showing proves that the admin is a fkin corrupted bastard giving everyone 10.000KC on ur clan. And other little fuckers.
    And you talk like this is normal are you fucking crazy?

And i understand why Hastan likes ur post because he has nothing to do in his ugly cancer life that's why he wants to keep play this garbage server cuz he has nothing betters to do.
    If there is no server he talks 30 minuts to himself fucking retarded canadian mother fucker.
    And he thinks he is good but he is fucking worth nothing even FinalLegacy is to good for him. IDK what dylan sees in this guy but meh.
    BENBESTEST likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    I know that who cant get kc from xx servers then they attacking xxx servers like this.U can do whatever u want but dead wont be alive.U understood who is dead i think xd
    Look this is a english forum. So we expect you to understand us. Me and Chayni got offerd 10.000KC 15 Day Premiums + potions so he buy us from other servers to play his server so the other servers die and we have advantage against everyone else that does not get free KC. But i do not want to play this garbage cuz descent is bugged i see people walking through walls. So i decline his offer of 10k kc 15 day prem and potions u understand me now you fucking FatihSultanMehmet retard.

Banned Senior Member

Imagine taking it this far lol, imagine thinking you are doing anything to his player base by spamming a forum that has maybe 10 active users in this private server section. A majority of his server is Turkish and polish and definitely don’t care what you are saying. They took their rewards and are playing lol. Quit your non sense spam and bitching and go play somewhere else.

Hastan likes this.