Page 45 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It is this kind of things that makes this servers reputation bad, i guess all understand that but for some ...
Page: 45

It is this kind of things that makes this servers reputation bad, i guess all understand that but for some reason this Polish guys have problem to understand that.
    Giving ppls KC for free when 99 % of the rest of the server is paying to be able to get the most out of game as possible, this is already set up before the official started.

Last launch they had gmīs playing on the server and they tpīd their friends to bosses when they spawned with their gmīs characters, is this a big deal?
    -Well, if you think about all the players (atleast last relaunch) that was spending a lot of time camping and checking for bosses + spending USD to be able
    to get that extra droprate that was given from the DC premium, that is pretty sick how a server owner can confirm that gmīs tp ppls to bosses and finish it all by
    saying "Itīs not a big deal for us". I mean, there is a lot of challenges but when you donīt even have the ability to see things from different perspective you should
    never make a server.

With this posts earlier in the thread about the printscreens of conversations with ppls that is actually gonna get free KC and pots it feel like they didnīt learn
    from the earlier misstakes. Itīs sad, as i said earlier. A server with so much potential and they just fucked them selfs so hard. Sad.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    You are in GraveYard clan you get free 10.000KC that's why u talk like this. I'm showing proves that the admin is a fkin corrupted bastard giving everyone 10.000KC on ur clan. And other little fuckers.
    And you talk like this is normal are you fucking crazy?

And i understand why Hastan likes ur post because he has nothing to do in his ugly cancer life that's why he wants to keep play this garbage server cuz he has nothing betters to do.
    If there is no server he talks 30 minuts to himself fucking retarded canadian mother fucker.
    And he thinks he is good but he is fucking worth nothing even FinalLegacy is to good for him. IDK what dylan sees in this guy but meh.

I don't even know where the fuck this originated from, none of us gets shit, literally, unless I don't know something. I get free prem for being top 50 and thats it, I already donated for KC to get donate neck and some other stuff. Besides that, who cares, I never bitch about people getting free stuff and come and cry about it. Also stop calling names on everybody who disagrees with you.

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post
    It is this kind of things that makes this servers reputation bad, i guess all understand that but for some reason this Polish guys have problem to understand that.
    Giving ppls KC for free when 99 % of the rest of the server is paying to be able to get the most out of game as possible, this is already set up before the official started.

Last launch they had gmīs playing on the server and they tpīd their friends to bosses when they spawned with their gmīs characters, is this a big deal?
    -Well, if you think about all the players (atleast last relaunch) that was spending a lot of time camping and checking for bosses + spending USD to be able
    to get that extra droprate that was given from the DC premium, that is pretty sick how a server owner can confirm that gmīs tp ppls to bosses and finish it all by
    saying "Itīs not a big deal for us". I mean, there is a lot of challenges but when you donīt even have the ability to see things from different perspective you should
    never make a server.

With this posts earlier in the thread about the printscreens of conversations with ppls that is actually gonna get free KC and pots it feel like they didnīt learn
    from the earlier misstakes. Itīs sad, as i said earlier. A server with so much potential and they just fucked them selfs so hard. Sad.
    About that tping to boss part i will send a video soon. Someone send me some evidence about that. Just gimme a lil time and it will be in here.
    Also i heard that this siwyswirus was using koxp on a polish guy his account and got his account banned without paying him back for his items.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGetOwnedI View Post

never make a server.

Premiums do not increase your drop rate in this KO version, /fakenews.
    SheldonCooper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    I don't even know where the fuck this originated from, none of us gets shit, literally, unless I don't know something. I get free prem for being top 50 and thats it, I already donated for KC to get donate neck and some other stuff. Besides that, who cares, I never bitch about people getting free stuff and come and cry about it. Also stop calling names on everybody who disagrees with you.
    Rhymes likes this.

guess im not worthy either
    Last edited by Zindalzic; 05-06-2019 at 08:53 PM.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    This guy is iAmCoolZ or something like that. Also he is the GM of ProjectKO. That's why he is to busy photoshopping some cancer XDXDXD get a life u fucking turk A:SD:ASD

In this video you can see that Gm's are spawning bosses in the fucking river and tping their own accounts in the fkin river and kill the bosses with it.

Giving 10.000KC each person in the clan GraveYard

Begs me and others from other servers to play his server with this beautiful offer:

Also i will have evidence later that siwyswirus used koxp and scammed polish people on Altar server. Not gonna spend my time on that now but later it will come

Nice fucking server.
    1: Corrupted
    2: Scammer Admin
    3: Buggy server

PS: I barely use this forum last time i wrote in any other topic was like 2018 if im right. But all those stories i heard about this server and then also getting pmed about this 10.000KC 15 Day Premium pots for free and others don't get i had to let others know. And i hate those people that are taking players away from other servers actually buying them from other servers. So that other server owners will lose their players after all their hard work. That's just pissing me off. Noone in this forum can piss me off u can insult me defend this corrupted cancer server it won't do shit to me. The only thing that makes me mad is that siwyswirus kid and that's it.

GL&HF.
    Last edited by YouGotPwndByMyAss; 05-06-2019 at 09:56 PM.

Banned Senior Member

I am not a GM lul and it’s not photoshop, if you had half a brain, you would know that.

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    You seem pretty annoyed Nice lieing to me

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    I am not a GM lul and it’s not photoshop, if you had half a brain, you would know that.
    Another liar. You are the GM you fucking moron. I wish i still had the chats. But you survive this time you little monkey.

PS: Also last message of today see you idiots tomorrow evening Don't forget to flame me you polish fucks maybe i will kill myself. It hurts alot when internet people flaming me xD

Banned Senior Member

I am a GM? lul. Alrighty, you delusional retard

Little archer Senior Member

this is fun you guys, keep the crusade going.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    maybe i will kill myself.
    Do yourself a favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastan View Post
    Do yourself a favour.
    You son of a bitch this actually hurts my eyes. Out of all retards u gonna say this to me? Are you joking with me or what You sucked my dick off 2 times on teamspeak and ingame private message apologise to me Remember Pathos War? a server you died 700x and sucked my dick off? Even sucking to Chayni for to play with us on the last launch which was 1 week ago and even he said chris will never like you and it's true NOBODY DOES. But i dissagree and that's why u play with random retards once again cuz nobody likes you Mr. Shawn Martin. And ur real life is one big mess i know that cuz i seen everything of it So you can better shut the fuck up you piece of shit u are a nobody ingame and in real life.

Instead of going outside have some fun u prefer to sit 31 minuts in teamspeak flaming on people because they call you trash which is definetly true and while they are making fun of u.
    https://youtu.be/acn0-amIpd8

I just let u know now Hastan im not done with u yet just watch and wait and no it's not gameplay lol already every idiot harunga player knows the answer. We have to solve an other problem.

PS: for all u other retards including Hastan btw. Enjoy ur free 10.000KC 15 day prem and potions. In CorruptedProjectKO I'm not gonna make a part on this.