Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1324
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by KO History this server is no different than others what you said was very contradictory, but as ...
Page: 74

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by KO History View Post
    this server is no different than others
    what you said was very contradictory, but as i said i dont care you pulled the subject to a very different place
    you dont look good at all
    see ya
    idk who are you,you created your acc on 30 november probably you are from osko cause you wrote nothing under this topic xdd
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Cool

I would not adive people to come to this server unless your Turkish or Polish.

As for my self, im gonna stay in EuroKO and than stop KO all together.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    I would not adive people to come to this server unless your Turkish or Polish.

As for my self, im gonna stay in EuroKO and than stop KO all together.
    Like anyone would give a shit where you stay to say it public xD I have 100000 Gold bars on Euko farmed it with my 100 accounts on genie and multiclient. I can sell you all this for 20$ as pack.
    Intrested?

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Like anyone would give a shit where you stay to say it public xD I have 100000 Gold bars on Euko farmed it with my 100 accounts on genie and multiclient. I can sell you all this for 20$ as pack.
    Intrested?
    Clearly you do ^^.
    And no, got evrything i need.

Project-KO corrupted
    KO History likes this.

Missed one thing, you will leave KO all together like your retarded friend from Netherlands YesPleaseOwnMyAss? Im sure you two can open a family together then.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Let these holland ppl to play euko xd They still think admin is Alpha.Alpha is just a puppet xd Not gm not admin.Euko owner %50 Mustafa Gezer=Mind_Control and %50 devilcraft=neo.Devil sold items all osko dbs.He tped his friends to breth and piana map he added boss for his friends.There was a video was taking from old osko gm Paul but i didnt find now.So you guys say project ko corrupted.What about euko,xacs?The most corrupted admins on knight online these guys devilcraft and his friends xd

Intrested?
    What a surprise xd

Missed one thing, you will leave KO all together like your retarded friend from Netherlands YesPleaseOwnMyAss? Im sure you two can open a family together then.
    It's so funny that u are still so mad about the 1vs1 and 2vs2 i won against you Vlad/MINOOOOOOOORING. Still searching for my attention after all these years. And you are talking shit about Netherlands totally fine with me. But you should remember that u live in Peru and that you are farming gb's on video games with 100 accounts keep on rezzing urself, tping ur party all the time back to the DM slots for 0.30$ after getting spam raided 24/7 PATHETIC XD

Just take my little piece of advice

Grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Let these holland ppl to play euko xd They still think admin is Alpha.Alpha is just a puppet xd Not gm not admin.Euko owner %50 Mustafa Gezer=Mind_Control and %50 devilcraft=neo.Devil sold items all osko dbs.He tped his friends to breth and piana map he added boss for his friends.There was a video was taking from old osko gm Paul but i didnt find now.So you guys say project ko corrupted.What about euko,xacs?The most corrupted admins on knight online these guys devilcraft and his friends xd
    I don't know what the fuck you are talking about. I don't care whatever the admins did in those servers. I haven't seen anything fishy on EuKO so then it's all fine for me.

And i'm not playing EuKO anymore since yesterday just login sometimes to check if the activity got increased but i doubt that will happen with that shitty community crying about everything.
    All this people can do is switching servers 24/7 because as soon the pk becomes a little skilled people gonna leave and cry about others using tbl and shit.
    The game itself just became one big business instead of a game to enjoy on people like that MINOOOOOOOOOOR faggit which uses multiclient to spam farm every slot in the server is raping the market with all those other turks selling their gb's for 0,30$ to people like IGetOwnedI with their small little pockets.

Vegeta likes this.

Literally the only thing i like in this whole 74 page topic is siwyswirus his signature.

Exclamation

Register is Open! All accounts has been deleted so everyone need to create new one.
    ID - 12-14 letters/numbers
    PW - 10-12 letters/numbers
    Remember that you need confirm registered account via E-Mail.
    You will be able to use all accounts from beta on official server also!
    https://project-ko.com/?page=register

Cool

BETA starts SOON !!!

Aah, it feels like you will miss us dutch people. You go on and "work" on this game, selling your gold bars.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Dont really care who the admin is im intrested in the server. They had a server that felt new and well worked out. I enjoyed playing the game, it didnt feel like the
    admin or gm's gave anyone special treatment. They are active for the English and Turkish community.

I know for sure these guys of Project added items and bosses to people and you know this aswell.
    So why not give them the same treatment your giving to EUroKO xD

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    I know for sure these guys of Project added items and bosses to people and you know this aswell.
    So why not give them the same treatment your giving to EUroKO xD
    All we know is that once the server was very old, and everyone full geared with a bit lower activity, they tried a campaign and were inviting new clans offering them welcome KC/PUS packages to come and play to increase activity. I believe the just tried to bring back the population and not just leave the server to decline in population. So one of that clan that was offered welcome package to come boost the activity was (ISpitOnDylan,IamAss,Black..) which they made a photo and started a drama. No big deal.

However, It's still better at least you know who is behind it. You can go to Warsaw anytime and call this team for a beer/coffe they will gladly come.
    If you go to Istanbul to meet OSKO admins, those shady turks will robb your wallet and stab you in stomach shipping you back in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    All we know is that once the server was very old, and everyone full geared with a bit lower activity, they tried a campaign and were inviting new clans offering them welcome KC/PUS packages to come and play to increase activity. I believe the just tried to bring back the population and not just leave the server to decline in population. So one of that clan that was offered welcome package to come boost the activity was (ISpitOnDylan,IamAss,Black..) which they made a photo and started a drama. No big deal.

However, It's still better at least you know who is behind it. You can go to Warsaw anytime and call this team for a beer/coffe they will gladly come.
    If you go to Istanbul to meet OSKO admins, those shady turks will robb your wallet and stab you in stomach shipping you back in pieces.

Probally cause they are mad we can drink beer and they cant xD
    No nonono, they offered our clan KC, premium items and more aswell to join their server.
    So i know people claiming this is true.
    Ajkula likes this.