Page 75 of 89 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1324
Like Tree687Likes

PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299

This is a discussion on PROJECT-KO | NEW SERVER ADONIS | HARD FARM MYKO v1299 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Devotion Probally cause they are mad we can drink beer and they cant xD No nonono, they ...
Page: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Probally cause they are mad we can drink beer and they cant xD
    No nonono, they offered our clan KC, premium items and more aswell to join their server.
    So i know people claiming this is true.
    Yes, they tried to bring and boost activity that way. I'm sure they know now it wasn't good for boosting server activity and I'm 99% they won't offer those packages again.
    That Clan package offering was firstly introduced by MaxKO back in 2011, and it was quite sucesfull boosting activity a lot, sadly today that doesn't work anymore and i'm sure they learned.

Anyway, i wanna play KO today and i'm for sure not going to those TR DrakinGame or OSKO.
    So this beta opens in 1h, lets hop in and see what happens.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    All we know is that once the server was very old, and everyone full geared with a bit lower activity, they tried a campaign and were inviting new clans offering them welcome KC/PUS packages to come and play to increase activity. I believe the just tried to bring back the population and not just leave the server to decline in population. So one of that clan that was offered welcome package to come boost the activity was (ISpitOnDylan,IamAss,Black..) which they made a photo and started a drama. No big deal.

However, It's still better at least you know who is behind it. You can go to Warsaw anytime and call this team for a beer/coffe they will gladly come.
    If you go to Istanbul to meet OSKO admins, those shady turks will robb your wallet and stab you in stomach shipping you back in pieces.

well the difference is mr grobar.

that the pictures i showed were dated on previous Projectko LAUNCH
    i really would like to see a video of your fuckt up mind where you make all your lies up

Cool

Thanks everyone for coming to BETA server ❗️❗️
    There was around 150 people online at start
    You can still join & have fun 😎

Morning Merchant

Yestarday JR Event

Moradon KO
    But its beta.
    siwyswirus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Devotion View Post
    Moradon KO
    But its beta.

nice if u think it's moradonko xD

come CZ and see xdddddddddddddd

Beta looks promising,
    Official will be good

keep a good work
    siwyswirus likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

All I have to say in this ongoing drama is that I have nothing but the utmost contempt for those that treat KO as a real job.

Red face

Official is Coming SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    All I have to say in this ongoing drama is that I have nothing but the utmost contempt for those that treat KO as a real job.
    Real job is anything in which people are willing to consistently give you money in exchange for some kind of effort, whether it be building servers, selling products, delivering goods, preparing goods, graphic designing, writing words, or even managing a popular ko server.. If it requires you to keep doing something and it pays the bills, it's a job. People who want to reduce that definition are usually just limited in their experiences, or want to feel superior.
    Last edited by Ajkula; 12-10-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Real job is anything in which people are willing to consistently give you money in exchange for some kind of effort, whether it be building servers, selling products, delivering goods, preparing goods, graphic designing, writing words, or even managing a popular ko server.. If it requires you to keep doing something and it pays the bills, it's a job. People who want to reduce that definition are usually just limited in their experiences, or want to feel superior.
    You should go outside sometimes. And just letting you know. Nobody cares what you have to say in here Grobar.

Little archer Senior Member

Farming ingame currency in a dead game as soon as a new release comes out (and jumping ship when its remotely close to dying) is somehow even more denigrating and pathetic than chinese slave gb farmers in more popular games like WoW and such.

Not only is it lame, it also kills the spirit of the game. Everyone is tired of these pieces of shit who join a server for 1 week then leave it. No private server lasts more than a month anymore. I used to blame it on 'competitive' people trying to become the new 0000000 in the latest GarbageKO but indubitably failing so they would rinse and repeat but no, it's actually losers who don't even play the game. I came to realize this when seeing Cypher, Altar and all those super high pop servers with 15 FPS (on a good PC) superpacked moradons yet CZ is empty as fuck.

Exclamation

- BETA Server will end today (Wednesday) at 21:00 GMT+1
    - All the contest winners will be annouced tommorow (Thursday) and Knight Cash will be added to your BETA accounts
    - You can use accounts and client from BETA at Offical
    Official starts in:

O shit,
    Did not know that you have some contest running, who are the winners?

Quote Originally Posted by siwyswirus View Post
    - BETA Server will end today (Wednesday) at 21:00 GMT+1
    - All the contest winners will be annouced tommorow (Thursday) and Knight Cash will be added to your BETA accounts
    - You can use accounts and client from BETA at Offical
    Official starts in:

Quote Originally Posted by Gebe View Post
    O shit,
    Did not know that you have some contest running, who are the winners?
    Top 5 users overall ranking will be rewarded with 1000 Knight Cash
    Top 5 KDR Ratio users will be rewarded with 1000 Knight Cash ( You need at least 100 kills to be in KDR Ranking )
    Random 5 users from TOP 100 will receive 1000 Knight Cash
    There are also LIKE - SHARE - TAG events going on facebook where you can join and try to win some rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfShazzz View Post
    nice if u think it's moradonko xD

come CZ and see xdddddddddddddd
    For 2 days CZ will be a little packed. After this 2 days the server is dead like all the other 60 relaunches. GL&HF

Quote Originally Posted by Gebe View Post
    Beta looks promising,
    Official will be good

keep a good work
    So which premium did you get this time Gebe?