Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 65

RLB private server?

This is a discussion on RLB private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Like the join date has anything to do with anything whatsoever. I've still played this game longer then you have, ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Like the join date has anything to do with anything whatsoever. I've still played this game longer then you have, if you thought that just because you joined the forums in 06 that you might be an older player then me.

    Anyways, it was nice meeting you random inactive 06er.... get on my active 07 status and then we can discuss.

  2. #17
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    i'm 06, mr almost 08.
    Posts > join date bb oh wait I can't talk

  3. #18
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    87

    Default

    azura ko says PK server and it has items like that.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bloodpain View Post
    azura ko says PK server and it has items like that.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...server-326159/

    "Azura KO PK & Light Farm Server"

  5. #20
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Like the join date has anything to do with anything whatsoever. I've still played this game longer then you have, if you thought that just because you joined the forums in 06 that you might be an older player then me.

    Anyways, it was nice meeting you random inactive 06er.... get on my active 07 status and then we can discuss.
    I wouldn't exactly call Chemical a random on ko4life, but eh. I guess he could constitute as a random seeing as he doesn't sway a prolific ego to-and-fro eight ways to Sunday, like tHeUnBeAtAbLe and his Ash Ketchum self-proclaiming "i'm the very best" attitude.

    Let us step into my office.

    Outta curiousity, do you have several older simblings that your parents would consider more successful than you? Or is it deep-seated confidence issues that drive your desire for agrandisation on an outdated online video game? Either way, your a average-good mage at best, let down by the fact your hella needy for peer-respect from interweb nobodies.
    Last edited by Zealous; 09-30-2011 at 07:18 PM.

  6. #21
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call Chemical a random on ko4life, but eh. I guess he could constitute as a random seeing as he doesn't sway a prolific ego to-and-fro eight ways to Sunday, like tHeUnBeAtAbLe and his Ash Ketchum self-proclaimed "i'm the very best" attitude.

    Let us step into my office.

    Outta curiousity, do you have several older simblings that your parents would consider more successful than you? Or is it deep-seated confidence issues that drive your desire for agrandisation on an outdated online video game? Either way, your a average-good mage at best.
    Are you kidding me? every time I see Chemical post he's flaming somebody or arguing with somebody...

  7. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA,PA
    Posts
    441

    Default

    Shit I played ko since the beginning and look at my join date I just figured I would make a ko4life account to make a few bucks and a few posts about things

  8. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call Chemical a random on ko4life, but eh. I guess he could constitute as a random seeing as he doesn't sway a prolific ego to-and-fro eight ways to Sunday, like tHeUnBeAtAbLe and his Ash Ketchum self-proclaimed "i'm the very best" attitude.

    Let us step into my office.

    Outta curiousity, do you have several older simblings that your parents would consider more successful than you? Or is it deep-seated confidence issues that drive your desire for agrandisation on an outdated online video game? Either way, your a average-good mage at best, let down by the fact your hella needy for peer-respect from interweb nobodies.
    Nice loaded question you got there. Neither or is the answer. Either way, you've still not come to a realization that this is trolling to its max, so realistically speaking there is no need for peer-respect from interweb nobodies, yet just merely an entertainment out of a hobby that makes people go into the umadbro state. Even so, haters will be haters... I know everybody wants to put down a guy with a huge ego... but what can you do when you are just the best mage and love boosting about it. Ah, I love it!

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avast View Post
    Shit I played ko since the beginning and look at my join date I just figured I would make a ko4life account to make a few bucks and a few posts about things
    Chemical thinks that the join date matters. It makes him look cool that he is a 06er. I'm the same with you... I played MYKO before any of these 06ers probably even heard of the game... and MYKO people had their own forums... I only joined in 07on these when MYKO finally closed down after 3 years and I migrated to USKO.

  10. #25
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Nik broze , most of the 06'ers came from ranking forums where they were for 1-2 years

  11. #26
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Nice loaded question you got there. Neither or is the answer. Either way, you've still not come to a realization that this is trolling to its max, so realistically speaking there is no need for peer-respect from interweb nobodies, yet just merely an entertainment out of a hobby that makes people go into the umadbro state. Even so, haters will be haters... I know everybody wants to put down a guy with a huge ego... but what can you do when you are just the best mage and love boosting about it. Ah, I love it!
    Trolling to its max, eh? As if dominance in the field of mage-craft wasn't evough, your also a virtuoso in the art of trolling?

    I was basing my questions on more than just your blatent desire for attention as a mage, moreso on the fact you've constantly found ways to try become personal with randoms on the forum (spam updating personal photo threads, asking people to use your real name, talking about details of your university, your father's perspective on your internet-use, your ethnicity etc). Give it up bro, having an ego would of been acceptable; infact, i could of written that off as being a reasonably normal part of growing up in the northern Americas. All in all, your attention-craving tendincies can be mildly amusing but ehh, your not a superb mage nor troll for that matter. Go shave your mothers back, serb.
    Last edited by Zealous; 09-30-2011 at 08:09 PM.

  12. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Trolling to its max, eh? As if dominance in the field of mage-craft wasn't evough, your also a virtuoso in the art of trolling?

    I was basing my questions on more than just your blatent desire for attention as a mage, moreso on the fact you've constantly found ways to try become personal with randoms on the forum (spam updating personal photo threads, asking people to use your real name, talking about details of your university, your father's perspective on your internet-use, your ethnicity etc). Give it up bro, having an ego would of been acceptable; infact, i could of written that off as being a reasonably normal part of growing up in the northern Americas. All in all, your attention-craving tendincies can be mildly amusing but ehh, give it up, your not a superb mage nor troll for that matter. Go shave your mothers back, serb.
    Whatever you say chief. Fact is, just because you would like to shut me up due to my ego and try to state your own personal agenda opinions, does not make them true... yet as a matter of fact it usually makes it quite the opposite. So telling me I'm no good at mage is like saying I'm the best mage. Thanks buddy.

    And funny how the community works. At first for quite some time people call me a troll... so I go along with it... and now, voila, apparently I am no more. As I said, whatever you say chief... I guess I'm not a troll.

  13. #28
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    o.o Nik's losing a debate , funny thing

  14. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    o.o Nik's losing a debate , funny thing
    Nik nevers loses a debate,... Nik always prospers to the top to win the argument.

  15. #30
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    2,943

    Default

    Seems like you've given up from here

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •