Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65

RLB private server?

This is a discussion on RLB private server? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe lol yup I'm crying a river.. that's how bad things have gotten. See what I mean, ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol yup I'm crying a river.. that's how bad things have gotten. See what I mean, you're pretty new to the forums even for an 06er... you'll learn your lesson after today the hard way I guess .



    We all know when tHeUnBeAtAbLe says something they're pure facts kkthx. It's like written in stone.

    My "attention-neediness"as you say... it's called having an expertise that you know you're really good at, and just like to gloat about it... nothing really new to society, it's pretty common amongst people. It's a gaming forum, and what else can you boost about then the game you're playing. It sort of like a simply equation, good at mage = has the right to gloat.... the consequences are howerver that you get flamed for it... so it's not just about the gloating that I'm in for, but also I love making people mad when they start flaming and they can't break me and they rage even more. Makes a day's worth of lols.

    Oh and it's only common sense that you would say I'm an average mage, that way you can keep your statement "valid" by making it seem like you're telling the truth.... nonetheless, it's still a statement to under-judge my real skills. But it's ok, for years I've had to deal with haters like you... yeah I get it that you want to bring an egoish person down... but to say that he actually sucks at mage when he's not... not gonna work out sorry.

    As for the trolling, I'm simply stating what the community calls me... most called me a troll, so I just simply took the title in. On the other hand here you are going against what most of the others have called me... yet on top of that you try to define your own meaning of troll and try to prove that I'm not. The funny thing is, I really don't care if I am or am not lol... give me the title of a troll, or not a troll... I'll take either or, don't really care.
    This is not a case of tall poppy syndrome, as much as simply being realistic to the fact your not a top-shelf mage, and if you are you can never prove it. I actually backed up your "attention-neediness" with examples that reflect on you as a person more than just as an avatar in a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    spam updating personal photo threads, asking people to use your real name, talking about details of your university, your father's perspective on your internet-use, your ethnicity etc
    It seems as though you're using this "oh, I just love reactions" disclaimer as an excuse for the fact you actually attach this unimportant and fake* acheivement to your actual identity.

    *fake in the sense that it is both false, and also if it were to exist it's in a virtualscape (i.e pixelworld, ya cool kid).

    And oh? Quote me on were I gave my own meaning of trolling, I'm not sure where your refering to. I also didn't ask who, how or why you consider yourself a troll. You called yourself a troll, and so I asserted that your a neophyte at best. Step it up guy, brings the ruckus, do something; I must confess myself dissapointed thus far in your ability to stir the pot.
    Last edited by Zealous; 10-01-2011 at 04:29 PM.

  2. #47
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exceptional View Post
    HEY IM 11'ER and im no wait im not proud of it i dont give a fck about it LOL... Being random or called random doesnt mean anything to me cause u know what? you people all are random to me since i dont know any one of you. so be my guest and start feeling like random LOLOLOLOLOL. and yes im writing in blue <.<
    Man, all I forgot all these randoms with under 50 posts can come into this section

  3. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    This is not a case of tall poppy syndrome, as much as simply being realistic to the fact your not a top-shelf mage, and if you are you can never prove it. I actually backed up your "attention-neediness" with examples that reflect on you as a person more than just as an avatar in a game.
    It seems as though you're using this "oh, I just love reactions" disclaimer as an excuse for the fact you actually attach this unimportant and fake* acheivement to your actual identity.

    *fake in the sense that it is both false, and also if it were to exist it's in a virtualscape (i.e pixelworld, ya cool kid).

    And oh? Quote me on were I gave my own meaning of trolling, I'm not sure where your refering to. I also didn't ask who, how or why you consider yourself a troll. You called yourself a troll, and so I asserted that your a neophyte at best. Step it up guy, brings the ruckus, do something; I must confess myself dissapointed thus far in your ability to stir the pot.
    Unimportant and face achievements... last time I checked we're on a gaming forum where achievements are considered the ones made in game. Whether you consider them fake or not... they're still there, and mine are there as well... the best mage ever kkthxbb.

  4. #49
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Unimportant and face achievements... last time I checked we're on a gaming forum where achievements are considered the ones madein game. Whether you consider them fake or not... they're still there, and mine are there as well... the best mage ever kkthxbb.
    Perhaps. I'll humour you and say that success in a virtualscape is in some way a real achievement; however, it's most certainly not one you've reached. What are you constituting as "the best mage"? Best geared? Most skilled? For whatever it may be, how have you scaled yourself as the best (as in the numero uno)?

    Regardless, the main point i've been tryna make is that you have a slight personality issue, needing constant appraisal (most of which you have to source from yourself). I've even backed it up, however twice you have left it unaddressed. Am I to assume silence means sincerity?

    Your meandering and slender replies also leave me to assume your backing down. Either way, i'll give you this: your the best ego mage i've come across (ego being the operative word).

  5. #50
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Unimportant and face achievements... last time I checked we're on a gaming forum where achievements are considered the ones madein game. Whether you consider them fake or not... they're still there, and mine are there as well... the best mage ever kkthxbb.
    Perhaps. I'll humour you and say that success in a virtualscape is in some way a real achievement; however, it's most certainly not one you've reached. What are you constituting as "the best mage"? Best geared? Most skilled? For whatever it may be, how have you scaled yourself as the best (as in the numero uno boss)?

    Regardless, the main point of been tryna make is that you have a slight personality issue, needing constant appraisal (most of which you have to source from yourself). I've even backed it up, however twice you have left it unaddressed. Am I to assume silence means sincerity?

    Your meandering and slender replies also leave me to assume your backing down. Either way, i'll give you this: your the best ego mage i've come across (ego being the operative word). An ego which is surprising you've got considering you come from a defeatist Serbian culture.

  6. #51
    Senior Member Vincents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    574

    Default

    About secret|ko - don't knock it until you try it

  7. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Perhaps. I'll humour you and say that success in a virtualscape is in some way a real achievement; however, it's most certainly not one you've reached. What are you constituting as "the best mage"? Best geared? Most skilled? For whatever it may be, how have you scaled yourself as the best (as in the numero uno)?

    Regardless, the main point i've been tryna make is that you have a slight personality issue, needing constant appraisal (most of which you have to source from yourself). I've even backed it up, however twice you have left it unaddressed. Am I to assume silence means sincerity?

    Your meandering and slender replies also leave me to assume your backing down. Either way, i'll give you this: your the best ego mage i've come across (ego being the operative word).
    Best mage meaning skill wise... duh. And what can I say, I'm an egoistical attention whore... oh how wonderful it is to be one.

    As for backing down... just lol, if I did ever back down you wouldn't see me posting anymore... however my record shows on these forums, that I never back down, or neither lose an argument.... probably correlated, but oh well, it's a win win.

    Anyways, you finally come to your senses. See it's not that hard to admit that I am the best mage. Thanks.

  8. #53
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Best mage meaning skill wise... duh. And what can I say, I'm an egoistical attention whore... oh how wonderful it is to be one.

    As for backing down... just lol, if I did ever back down you wouldn't see me posting anymore... however my record shows on these forums, that I never back down, or neither lose an argument.... probably correlated, but oh well, it's a win win.

    Anyways, you finally come to your senses. See it's not that hard to admit that I am the best mage. Thanks.
    Like I said, how have you proven your the best mage? I've pk'd with and against you on servers before, you were just as standard at mage as you are at warrior. And bahaha serb, please. You can say you win all you want, but anyone with functional eyes coupled with some basic literacy skills can see you usually just reach a point where you can't contend with valid arguments, so you digress to bullshitery and sarcasm.

  9. #54
    Exceptional
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Man, all I forgot all these randoms with under 50 posts can come into this section
    o my gosh yessss mission accomplished ! now back off LOL. and again yea im writing in blue...

  10. #55
    Senior Member asdas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Dam... i was so happy when i saw so many pages on this topic but it was all bullshit.

    So theres only 1 rlb server? and everyone there are 83 lvls with 250ap weapons?

    I was really looking for 69 lvl pk in rlb with normal items.

  11. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Like I said, how have you proven your the best mage? I've pk'd with and against you on servers before, you were just as standard at mage as you are at warrior. And bahaha serb, please. You can say you win all you want, but anyone with functional eyes coupled with some basic literacy skills can see you usually just reach a point where you can't contend with valid arguments, so you digress to bullshitery and sarcasm.
    Bullshitery and sarcasm? If that's what it looks like on your end of the screen, then be it... the way I see it is quite different though,... it's a winning streak of arguements won... with a +1 on top of that. Sorry, but your "validity" is hardly valid.

    Yes you've PK'd with me... I don't remember against me... and I clearly remember doing amazing TPs a few times on you, and you kissing up to me "gg TPs"... yet here you, saying so otherwise that I'm an average mage. Cha cha check mate.

  12. #57
    Devil's Advocate Senior Member Zealous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Bullshitery and sarcasm? If that's what it looks like on your end of the screen, then be it... the way I see it is quite different though,... it's a winning streak of arguements won... with a +1 on top of that. Sorry, but your "validity" is hardly valid.

    Yes you've PK'd with me... I don't remember against me... and I clearly remember doing amazing TPs a few times on you, and you kissing up to me "gg TPs"... yet here you, saying so otherwise that I'm an average mage. Cha cha check mate.
    Indeed, I remember some nice tp'ing. That along with some alright damage support is why I consider you average and not noob. You clearly havn't met, or are too cocky to accept, some of the REAL pro mages who never skip a beat; the ones people actually accept as being the best of their server.

    As for you winning; nar bro.

    As for your +1 ontop of that; nar bro -

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    o.o Nik's losing a debate , funny thing

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Indeed, I remember some nice tp'ing. That along with some alright damage support is why I consider you average and not noob. You clearly havn't met, or are too cocky to accept, some of the REAL pro mages who never skip a beat; the ones people actually accept as being the best of their server.

    As for you winning; nar bro.

    As for your +1 ontop of that; nar bro -
    lol as Charlie Sheen says.... winning!

    And please do tell me these amazing mages that you have played with. If you can only name 2-3, then question rises why did you say average when you should have said one of the top mages,... however you probably can't even name one... but since I wrote this, you will try very hard to remember a couple of names just so you can say "voila, I gave you a list" ... and at which point I would just lol and laugh you.

    That was to save you trouble in responding, all in all, we know who the best mage is... and well enough who won this debate... now take a walk aussie.

  14. #59
    Senior Member Ethernal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theunbeatable View Post
    at which point i would just lol and laugh you.

    "nik"

    he will lol and laugh @ you

  15. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethernal View Post
    "nik"

    he will lol and laugh @ you
    This /10char

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •