Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 209
Like Tree127Likes

test

This is a discussion on test within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Kallop Giving your Gamers4life infos to somebody else is also bannable. i dont know it. fuck <stupid>...
Page: 8


  1. #106
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Giving your Gamers4life infos to somebody else is also bannable.
    i dont know it. fuck <stupid>
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  2. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Loving it how everyone is sharing account after it get banned, coincidence?! Time to take responsibility of your actions, there is no one else to blame except you.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  3. #108
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    www.aknightonline.com
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Afaik he wasn't aware that sharing account was bannable, he simply provided info since he sold a LIVE server to Rafael, so rafael had to have a way to manage and edit the server topic for the server that was sold to him. $.

    I would hate to be the bearer of bad news, however -- we aren't going anywhere. Our TEAM has done nothing wrong, nor are we any of these people some of you claim we are. If you do some research, you can clearly see I'm not vincent as I have a HISTORY in KO outside and inside private servers. We are going to continue doing what we do, and that's develop this server until it is suitable enough to be launched. I do however appreciate everyone's concerns about someone needing to be banned because he shared an account, sounds like a very serious offense and a rule that needs to be enforced. I don't know, I might even recommend calling the police and filing a police report, because sharing an account, oh lord, that's unforgivable!

  4. #109
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    www.aknightonline.com
    Posts
    171

    Default

    And @mortal, you are exactly the reason why this community is dying, because you bash anyone doing better than you, your most recent posts are case in point. You are easily the biggest hypocrite and hardly at all a "developer".


  5. #110
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Afaik he wasn't aware that sharing account was bannable, he simply provided info since he sold a LIVE server to Rafael, so rafael had to have a way to manage and edit the server topic for the server that was sold to him. $.

    I would hate to be the bearer of bad news, however -- we aren't going anywhere. Our TEAM has done nothing wrong, nor are we any of these people some of you claim we are. If you do some research, you can clearly see I'm not vincent as I have a HISTORY in KO outside and inside private servers. We are going to continue doing what we do, and that's develop this server until it is suitable enough to be launched. I do however appreciate everyone's concerns about someone needing to be banned because he shared an account, sounds like a very serious offense and a rule that needs to be enforced. I don't know, I might even recommend calling the police and filing a police report, because sharing an account, oh lord, that's unforgivable!
    There are 2 cases.

    1) You're Vincent, 'cause Vincent suddenly appeared at snoxd few weeks/month(s) ago, while you, as aKnightOnline, started these G4L topics/replies.
    or
    2) You're Grobar and you've paid Vincent for that 'panel' and for what else.

    So, if you (personally) 're not Vincent, i'd like to say that you're copying him very well by clicking "like" in every single reply.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  6. #111
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    There are 2 cases.

    1) You're Vincent, 'cause Vincent suddenly appeared at snoxd few weeks/month(s) ago, while you, as aKnightOnline, started these G4L topics/replies.
    or
    2) You're Grobar and you've paid Vincent for that 'panel' and for what else.

    So, if you (personally) 're not Vincent, i'd like to say that you're copying him very well by clicking "like" in every single reply.
    So, is more funny ! ..
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  7. #112
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    And @mortal, you are exactly the reason why this community is dying, because you bash anyone doing better than you, your most recent posts are case in point. You are easily the biggest hypocrite and hardly at all a "developer".

    So it's dying, because of people like me is trying to prevent people from falling in this scamming scene once more? You're still on denying and there is just no point anymore to give this topic free bumps, you're a awful person and that isnt going to change obviously.

    You can have own opinion about me and my knowledge, but atleast my accusations is based on facts. It's also totally off-topic and that you're changing subject is just making you look more guilty.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  8. #113
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PL-KnightOnline
    Posts
    177

    Default

    I need to buy Popcorn ? Lest Go.

    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  9. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Afaik he wasn't aware that sharing account was bannable, he simply provided info since he sold a LIVE server to Rafael, so rafael had to have a way to manage and edit the server topic for the server that was sold to him. $.

    I would hate to be the bearer of bad news, however -- we aren't going anywhere. Our TEAM has done nothing wrong, nor are we any of these people some of you claim we are. If you do some research, you can clearly see I'm not vincent as I have a HISTORY in KO outside and inside private servers. We are going to continue doing what we do, and that's develop this server until it is suitable enough to be launched. I do however appreciate everyone's concerns about someone needing to be banned because he shared an account, sounds like a very serious offense and a rule that needs to be enforced. I don't know, I might even recommend calling the police and filing a police report, because sharing an account, oh lord, that's unforgivable!
    you already said you were vincent, check few posts up for proof... u really think we haven't figured u out? u even use the same panel as legacyKO.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  10. #115
    scrubnub Senior Member Rizzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJoinT View Post
    I need to buy Popcorn ? Lest Go.

    made no sense at all.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  11. #116
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Spam spam. Unless you're a moderator on KO4LIFE. Just quit posting. He is going to say this and you're going to say that. It's useless to argue with him and it's even useless for you to reply to him. No matter what you do mortal? No matter what you say? People will still play there and the server will still launch. So it's honestly just better for you to quit, instead of posting over and over. Because in all honesty, everyone has a past on this forum, including myself. Just forget it and move on.. and no I am not kissing whoever this guy's ass is. It's just completely pointless to fight with a "brick wall" as someone stated.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  12. #117
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    47

    Default

    I find it simply amusing. I read this topic long ago and I remember reading the exact argument between the same individuals. You are vincent! No I am not! Yes you are! and goes like this for a long long time. Neither of you will give the other simply a corner but are you aware of the fact that you are bumping this servers topic, the server that you want people to pass and dont play? You stated your opinion once and now its time to quit and let people chooose what do to. No I am not going to play here and no I have no idea who the hell is Vincent. And seeing you trying so hard I started to believe you are nothing but developers who wants people not to play but to play on your server instead.(I may be wrong about this). Anyways good luck on your project mate. I have a feeling that soon we will see if this server will be a fraud or a success no point repeating the same cycle over and over again.
    aKnightsOnline likes this.

  13. #118
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Spam spam. Unless you're a moderator on KO4LIFE. Just quit posting. He is going to say this and you're going to say that. It's useless to argue with him and it's even useless for you to reply to him. No matter what you do mortal? No matter what you say? People will still play there and the server will still launch. So it's honestly just better for you to quit, instead of posting over and over. Because in all honesty, everyone has a past on this forum, including myself. Just forget it and move on.. and no I am not kissing whoever this guy's ass is. It's just completely pointless to fight with a "brick wall" as someone stated.
    Spam spam. Unless you're a moderator on KO4LIFE. Just quit posting. He is going to say this and you're going to say that. ... No matter what you do Iamcoolz? No matter what you say? People will still complain here and the server will still launch. So it's honestly just better for you to quit, instead of posting over and over. Because in all honesty, you're just being a hypocrite, as am I. Just forget it and move on.. and no I am not kissing Vincent's ass. It's just completely pointless to apply logic & reason with people in this community.

    [Ad infinitum!]
    Last edited by twostars; 12-17-2013 at 07:01 PM.
    zuka, ProJoinT and aKnightsOnline like this.

  14. #119
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    www.aknightonline.com
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Little update, we purchased a second server and are ATTEMPTING to build a type of load balancing system to give you the best possible ping depending on your location. Another step geared towards touching perfection!
    ProJoinT likes this.

  15. #120
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Little update, we purchased a second server and are ATTEMPTING to build a type of load balancing system to give you the best possible ping depending on your location. Another step geared towards touching perfection!
    So i wont have 300 ping anymore ? (Malaysia) and how much will it decrease ?

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 11
    10-20-2014, 01:37 PM
  2. Hits: 2
    11-30-2013, 03:19 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Do Not Play on Gladiator Knight Online Private Server
    By XWing in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 09:04 PM
  2. Unofficial Knight Online Private Server COMING SOON (UNKO)
    By jeffriestim in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
  3. Knight online private server!!!
    By nekromage3 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 02:32 AM
  4. International Knight Online Private Server
    By fibbin151 in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:26 PM
  5. New Knight online Private server
    By hermdigi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 12:59 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •