Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Wildko Empire!

This is a discussion on Wildko Empire! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Jammin No invasion but the guy who killed the warder got DS+8 and CHD+8 which equals a ...
Page: 8

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    No invasion but the guy who killed the warder got DS+8 and CHD+8 which equals a lot of time farming in BF just for getting a warder.

The farm part of this server is weird, for some reason all BF items drop at +8 but dol and the kemirosa (FT items) drop at +5.
    yeap its no fair :S

with anvil rate i burned 27 hb 5+.... and make only 5 hb 7+ and burned all going to 8+

oh shitt maybe ill come back wit haze,nas,30seconds dont noe which name i had on this server

KO-Guru Senior Member

You welcome

Giving this server another try, population and popularity growing. PK getting more and more crowded.

Lag free for me now, and everything seems to be getting better and better.

KO-Guru Senior Member

UPDATE: New stuff is going to be added soon!

UPDATES: Fragment of defence will be added in next restart and they will be traded in for Defence items like Dagger defence helmet and such defence items.
    The fragments will be farmable from a new monster in cz wich i will update u about.
    These fragments will be hard to get ofcourse.

3 Monuments will be added at CZ.

1 at orc/human base and 1 in middle bowl, these will be droppin nps.

International Talk will soon be released aswell, if u have no clue what it is check out our forum for more informations, thank you.

"international talk" is stupid didnt work well on any server i played with it, other than server is ok, mages r crazy op same with archers other than that its fun,

some advice for new people

if u see 2 archers town dont run, you cant outminor/out pot their damage they spam like 1k+, if you see light mages town stun is high as shit, if you see fire mages town they blade 1k+ other than that you guys shud b good.

about anvil it aint bad, i had 9+5's 4 went +7 1 went +8

edit: at new players go human, orcs outnumber humans like 3:1 atm, and for some reason more humans keep getting nt'd to orc idk y gms would nt them but yah.

New security added to server (GameGuard), International Talk added.

Client Patch http://www.multiupload.com/IVR8QNLTS8

am i just retarded or what is goin on.... it keeps tellin me the damn client is out of date.... installed all the patches in order....

Quote Originally Posted by Leapingfish2 View Post
    am i just retarded or what is goin on.... it keeps tellin me the damn client is out of date.... installed all the patches in order....
    i just helped one guy trough TV saying the same, ended up being he's anti virus blocking the .exe

Uploading a fully patched client atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    "international talk" is stupid didnt work well on any server i played with it, other than server is ok, mages r crazy op same with archers other than that its fun,

some advice for new people

if u see 2 archers town dont run, you cant outminor/out pot their damage they spam like 1k+, if you see light mages town stun is high as shit, if you see fire mages town they blade 1k+ other than that you guys shud b good.

about anvil it aint bad, i had 9+5's 4 went +7 1 went +8

edit: at new players go human, orcs outnumber humans like 3:1 atm, and for some reason more humans keep getting nt'd to orc idk y gms would nt them but yah.
    Thats cause you play paper BP .

But yeah, archers are a fun class to play making really nice damage and Styx if used properly is deadly in any server. Light mages do stun a lot, youll get perma stunned for sure if you are under 50 LR and even with 150+ there is a small chance you will get stunned (i rarely get stunned or slowed, if at all TBH). Fire mages hit hard, they are meant to hit hard when they stat 240 on MP which means that on party pk one torment and you 2 hit their asses.

Orcs do outnumber humans, which at some times is kinda ghey cause unless you have a duffer and a party cc theres not much you can do when they are all together. It all sums up to fun pking if you ask me, weapon deffences will make for a lot more people to play BP.

Sounds like a good idea, keep up the good work.

Up for WildKo.

P.D. Prodigy sucks donkeyballz and gets pwnt all the time on his bp :P (i keed i keed)

Who want free uniqe pm me

Boroo is now dropping Fragment of jelously wich u can trade in for Weapon defence armors.

its a niice server

however i liked the old WIldko before the hacking better

Gj Force

Mythril armors will be added in near future, these will NOT be overpowered they will have the same amount of AC as shells but with an additional of 5 health bonus on each part.
    Lets say Rogue shell gives 15 dex bonus and 159 def
    Mythril pauldron for rogue will be 15 dex 5 health and 159 def, and these will be farmable in cz aswell.
    Will update later on when we are close to get finished.

Also Monuments/weapon defence items has been added to server.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  2. Hits: 23
    02-04-2011, 02:16 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    01-27-2011, 08:19 AM
  4. Hits: 27
    01-26-2011, 04:00 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-24-2011, 03:36 PM