View Poll Results: Should we lift the Turkish IP Ban?

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

    109 45.99%
  • Yes

    128 54.01%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 236

About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible?

This is a discussion on About Turkish players and Turkish IP Ban. An organised meeting is possible? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by JaCoX I dont think the turkish kids that play other privates or usko itself would come or ...
Page: 10


  1. #136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCoX View Post
    I dont think the turkish kids that play other privates or usko itself would come or even if they come they would just drop within a week or less.
    Why? Because they will get bored of a farm server, based on KE, they would say no ymyr ring , no dread sheld , most of private server have all weapons and even stuff that we dont have in usko.

    Only good turk fellas would stay, the mature ones. I know gms would have some extra job keeping an eye on the turkish ones, preventing their chat spam, but once the rules are stated for turks let the banstick show begin.

    Even if u ban turks im sadly going to say you'll have peruvians LOL, yes ask people from c-west, peruvian kids are a pain on the ass. In general speaking no matter what country the kids are from they are just kids, they just care of themselves an try to cheat as hell.

    You've missed something sir , its not about whos gonna play here but who gonna try hack server right ? "the mature ones" will get on ko4life what ever if they are banned or no. So if you say only "the mature ones" will stay what is the point of lifting ban ?

  2. #137
    VIP Member Senior Member JaCoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Lima - Per
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Then again if someone really wants to hack a server ddos atack or do something bad will it really stop if his country is banned? Im not a wiz on these things but i thought this baning thing was about turks playing the server.

  3. #138
    Grimmjow
    Guest

    Default

    i' vote yes. There are many ppl knows my nicks on servers.
    Well when i was start Ko.that was all good clans. i was

    clan Unique (ares) JessyTerry
    clan Badcompany (ares) Genuine
    clan Celestialwards (ares) Kratos
    clan The Reapers (Logos) Badson

    You will get some references leaders of this clans.I ' dont using any cheating programes or illegal stuff. My friends are either.

    ***So what , seriously u guys dont let me play ?
    And just getting me a part to my clan ?
    Because i'am just a turk ?

    ### it isnt peaceful idea ###

    Say No Racism Say No Racism Say No Racism

    Cheating for aszholez ,playing legal for everyone.
    Let all ppl play whose stand in rules.

    About a post, there are some site members are supporting to connection with proxy. Its all false and fail way. If i Launch to game with proxy , im going to pay money for PUS. It does get many spesific problems with.How ill give my credit card's info, or register payment with an other ip O.o

    It makes two more problems ,
    * The site does block my ip or doesnt let me buy something because ip error
    * I will get hack, because gave my information by an other ip

    Please decide , play together stay in peace.

  4. #139
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    let the Turkish people play! we(I) dont want another repeat of cwest >.> or do we(notme)?
    Last edited by trytankme; 01-12-2010 at 09:14 PM.

  5. #140
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Yeah c-west is one of examples

  6. #141
    =_=" Senior Member soenne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Panama City
    Posts
    763

    Default

    To be honest, If turks can bring your server down with DDoS, no doubts that English people will do it as well.

    The only reason I see to keep Turks out of here, is the fact that most of the Turkish gamers are 12-15 years old, with no English skills and no manners in general. Oh well, thats not only a Turkish problem, but a problem in general MMO market. Im amazed how much 12-15 year old kiddos are playing MMOs nowadays.

    Anyways, I felt like typing a long post but nevermind. I voted for "yes". Imo they deserve a chance and with some active GMs, you can easily filter out the retards but It will be a task that will take some time so the question is: "are you guys willing to spend time ingame filtering out the retards".

  7. #142
    wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    STRAYA!!!
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    To be honest, If turks can bring your server down with DDoS, no doubts that English people will do it as well.

    The only reason I see to keep Turks out of here, is the fact that most of the Turkish gamers are 12-15 years old, with no English skills and no manners in general. Oh well, thats not only a Turkish problem, but a problem in general MMO market. Im amazed how much 12-15 year old kiddos are playing MMOs nowadays.

    Anyways, I felt like typing a long post but nevermind. I voted for "yes". Imo they deserve a chance and with some active GMs, you can easily filter out the retards but It will be a task that will take some time so the question is: "are you guys willing to spend time ingame filtering out the retards".
    meh just seems like there all 12-15 year olds because there were shitloads more of turkish people then english speakers

  8. #143
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    To be honest, If turks can bring your server down with DDoS, no doubts that English people will do it as well.
    Anyways, I felt like typing a long post but nevermind. I voted for "yes". Imo they deserve a chance and with some active GMs, you can easily filter out the retards but It will be a task that will take some time so the question is: "are you guys willing to spend time ingame filtering out the retards".
    Yeah,agree with you.

    +1

    +1

  9. #144
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    The admins are now arguing over this whole matter in are own private area.

    I've trusted 2 Turks in my whole life , Majeste and Majeste ( same char two players ). Alot of Turkish people talk to me still and are polite enough but I am still very sceptable about this. I like to point out that people who have said they are not playing this server like EGFL has voted to allow Turks to play which I find insualting to say the least.

    Arguments aside things are looking like the turks will have a fair chance , but it will mean we push dates back and we have to look at new rules for the server to accmenadate the added population. Ultimatley it does come down to 4 of us with the call and realistically Devile and I as the projects been my plan and Devile is the boss of all the staff.

    I am geinely in hospital at the time and it looks like I am not going home for a while now so I have plenty of time to think things through. There is no need for meeting for now it is purpley a matter for the seniour staff of ko4life/g4l to talk about on our own. We been together for over 6 years so we trust each others judgement on a matter like this. So please guys we seen arguments for and against and there is enough evidence that none Turkish people want Turks playing so we must make the call on our own now.

    Thanks Felix

  10. #145
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soenne View Post
    To be honest, If turks can bring your server down with DDoS, no doubts that English people will do it as well.

    The only reason I see to keep Turks out of here, is the fact that most of the Turkish gamers are 12-15 years old, with no English skills and no manners in general. Oh well, thats not only a Turkish problem, but a problem in general MMO market. Im amazed how much 12-15 year old kiddos are playing MMOs nowadays.

    Anyways, I felt like typing a long post but nevermind. I voted for "yes". Imo they deserve a chance and with some active GMs, you can easily filter out the retards but It will be a task that will take some time so the question is: "are you guys willing to spend time ingame filtering out the retards".
    a little edit >_< , i doubt that those kids of 12-15 gonna play(no money for babashop + they gonna sux at exp), actually i think that,as soenne said, every1 could atack the server , not only turks ,Malaysia,Peru,USA,Egpt got a GG Programmers , so that means that not only turks are allowed to atack this server.

    srry 4 suxglish :]

  11. #146
    DAFAQ Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JaCoX View Post
    Even if u ban turks im sadly going to say you'll have peruvians LOL, yes ask people from c-west, peruvian kids are a pain on the ass. In general speaking no matter what country the kids are from they are just kids, they just care of themselves an try to cheat as hell.

    +1

    In USKO I choose turk kids over english speaking kids any day of a year. Atleast I cant understand what stupid retarded things turk kids are saying while spamming party chat.

  12. #147
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Be reminded that both Devile and mee are from Preu and I've never hard people have issues with them. Blood was mainly Previan players and they were idolized for years.

  13. #148
    Aus Rep Senior Member silentdj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,689

    Default

    alot of scammings at one stage came from peru but every country is just as bad

  14. #149
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Be reminded that both Devile and mee are from Preu and I've never hard people have issues with them. Blood was mainly Previan players and they were idolized for years.
    Only problem I've had with Peruvians (stereotyping) is that they have like 1500 sharers and their character is online 24/7.

  15. #150
    h4x0r Admin Devile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,545

    Default

    I couldn't care less about ppl talking shit about peruvians. I love my country but I'm not blind. There's ton of idiots here and prolly most of the accusations are right. Generalizations are bad, but ppl do that for a reason. Still, I won't waste my time talking about it. This is prolly the first and last time u guys will see me talk about "peruvians".

    That said, please stay on topic. This is about the Turk IP Ban, not players from other countries.

    As Felix said, right now we are debating about this in the admin section. All arguments are being taken into consideration. This is not a vote tho. We will make a decision not based on this poll results but in what we think it's the best for the server.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-13-2010, 05:08 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:04 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 05:03 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 04:56 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 04:45 PM
  7. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 04:40 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 04:40 PM
  9. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 04:39 PM
  10. Hits: 2
    01-13-2010, 04:36 PM
  11. Hits: 14
    01-13-2010, 02:58 PM
  12. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 02:52 PM
  13. Hits: 1
    01-13-2010, 02:51 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •