Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

KO4Life Server on hold

This is a discussion on KO4Life Server on hold within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by AlienBratek i've been trying to give up with ko against others mmos, but belive me, its addiction ...
Page: 12

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AlienBratek View Post
    i've been trying to give up with ko against others mmos, but belive me, its addiction so faster or later, even after few months not playing U ll have to play ko, becouse noone other game is so dynamic and with so high level of gameplay!
    most of the people that ive seen playing ko has GG comps.. instead of them i would quit and go play some reall games like cod and battle field

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    most of the people that ive seen playing ko has GG comps.. instead of them i would quit and go play some reall games like cod and battle field
    NOOOO KO is to good I have played many games but KO is important and I just can't stop playing it

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    U getting paid for this or smth?

Theres a point in what ur saying, but its clouded by a thick cloud of dollahz or just plain fanboyism. Cant rly tell, they are both green, smelly and some are proven to have residual dope on it.

yea dude $7.25 a sentence man.

ImRightNextToYou

Since buying a new PC 12 months ago, i quit KO and played a number of high graphic games. Sooner the better you guys quit KO the better. Battlefield BC 2, COD etc etc. KO is coming to a end. Yes it was the best but the days of Old KO are gone, come on guys giv it up, go play sumin else.

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    dota noobs!

well in general european dota/american dota is noob so might as well just forget about dota. u guys cant win asians, stop trying.
    Actually, for dota you dont need APM, so asians have no advantages over americans/rest of the world.

Ontopic: If you hate the staff and your not going to play this server anymore, why are you even bothering reading this ? pffff

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Actually, for dota you dont need APM, so asians have no advantages over americans/rest of the world.

Ontopic: If you hate the staff and your not going to play this server anymore, why are you even bothering reading this ? pffff
    wuts APM lol. action per min?

anyway i meant in general competitive dota, asians have always been > europe/americans so.. ya.

MILFHUNTER

Well it sucks to hear the project is on hold or possibly might not come out period. But just because you can't come out with a good ko panel doesn't mean you should give up so easily. I mean hell this hole community has been waiting for who knows how long now? What is a little more time waiting going to do? Everyone can just keep doing what they were doing while waiting and soon boom server comes out so I think you should just keep going at it. Oh and as for new games. Play some Counter-Strike game never gets old pawning niggas up headshotn with da eagle

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Don't need to be gm to tell you they are working !!!!!!
    On what?? Imo they have sayed that they got superduper it-guys wornking with panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    On what?? Imo they have sayed that they got superduper it-guys wornking with panel.
    You srsly think theres only Panel to do? There are also some minor bugs to fix. And true they got pro's doing it.
    Do you rly have to replay every my comment? Douche.

MinuteMaid

You srsly think theres only Panel to do? There are also some minor bugs to fix. And true they got pro's doing it.
    If your comments are retarded and without anything to back it up.

then yes

This project seems pretty much dead

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

There is only the KO panel to work on. All the minor bugs were taken care of in the BETA period. I think you just made yourself look bad in that argument.

Quote Originally Posted by griml2eaper View Post
    Your negativity is unnecessary
    witch makes your comments look Retarded
    ......RATARD!........... hahaha <3 hangover..

no, they had a few things to work on ... just one off the top of my head was lightfeet and you would get dc if u were aussie and used lightfeet
    thats just one of them.... im sure their are a few more
    No they said they aren't fixing that. As I said from what I know, and from they have said there is nothing else then the KO panel. All the bugs were fixed during BETA, and if anything else if found, it will be fixed... which will obviously be during the actual release as no one plays the BETA anymore, thus why they won't find any.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No they said they aren't fixing that. As I said from what I know, and from they have said there is nothing else then the KO panel. All the bugs were fixed during BETA, and if anything else if found, it will be fixed... which will obviously be during the actual release as no one plays the BETA anymore, thus why they won't find any.

haven't you ever think that they might be fixing piana/breth problemos?
    I don't have any argument or quote for it but! They said they will launch as emc/ luff and later fix piana/breth and maybe go with those maps :O?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Pls be more racist.
    Srsly have i done sth to you?
    Being in error for 5 days & im allready hated?
    o.o

P.S mage class needs rl IQ to be a factor
    P.S2 ty cava
    P.S3 i seem to be unmuted now, yey for me!

haven't you ever think that they might be fixing piana/breth problemos?
    I don't have any argument or quote for it but! They said they will launch as emc/ luff and later fix piana/breth and maybe go with those maps :O?
    You are making no point here. Once again they said they fixed this and were just waiting on adding a few NPC locations... and this was posted a long time ago, by which now I would assume is more then ready as adding NPC locations is not even a few hours' work.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    06-17-2022, 04:30 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    02-19-2015, 05:04 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    03-23-2012, 09:12 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 04:40 PM