Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Questions for KO4Life Server

This is a discussion on Questions for KO4Life Server within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; wow you really have nothing better to do ?...
Page: 14

wow you really have nothing better to do ?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by EG4L View Post
    where did the 0.04 of a billion come from? Pretty sure it was 2.1bil

That leads me to the question, if you merchant and sell over the max will it go minus? I can't remember having that much money back in KO days so wouldn't know
    KO's gold is based on Integers, and in that system the highest value it can go to is 2147483647, hence the 2.14 billion gold

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    KO's gold is based on Integers, and in that system the highest value it can go to is 2147483647, hence the 2.14 billion gold

Right. And yes, if you go over that amount of gold via a merchant sale, you'll go into the negative....

For those of you curious, the maximum AP is 32k, and the same thing happens if you go over that, you end up in the negative and healing mobs/players, lol.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    you mean it works on a long, cause int from what I remember is only up to 32k or so

Finduilas

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    For those of you curious, the maximum AP is 32k, and the same thing happens if you go over that, you end up in the negative and healing mobs/players, lol.
    cool :O Did you ever try that? screenshots pl0x. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Finduilas View Post
    cool :O Did you ever try that? screenshots pl0x. xD

I didn't bother screenshotting it. Might see if I can get one tomorrow. The other dev took away my toys, so I'll have to see if I can get them back for a bit, lol. Anyway, yeah, the healing works pretty well... First day of closed beta, I would sit around the bowl and heal the mobs as people tried to kill them, lol.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ko4mylife View Post
    will it be able to buy premium / kc with ESN codes? (sorry if its already been asked.. didn't find it)
    answer pls???

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Premium would be paid via paypal. I could maybe take a money transfer into the account that is hold the server funds.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    you mean it works on a long, cause int from what I remember is only up to 32k or so
    Its a signed int indeed, so it reaches the same amount towards the minus as well, but we dont have negative money.

jatokor

Even when economy is "healthy" having lots of money is possible, basically it's all about luck, isn't it ? But thats was not the question :P, first of all you can edit the limit of "2,1b" and it won't go minus if you have more. Actually I'd like to know about merchanting accounts because it's more important to me.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Its a signed int indeed, so it reaches the same amount towards the minus as well, but we dont have negative money.
    Yeah I know it's signed, goes both positive and negative, except that we don't have negative money. But it's doesn't work on Int, it's on long,... that's what I was trying to say :P.

it cannot be 2,14 gb's.. in bera i had 40 gb in coins once and all i could carry was exactly 2,100,000,000 coins 21 gb's

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    it cannot be 2,14 gb's.. in bera i had 40 gb in coins once and all i could carry was exactly 2,100,000,000 coins 21 gb's
    it was rounded down to make it easier

raulin

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Premium would be paid via paypal. I could maybe take a money transfer into the account that is hold the server funds.
    Felix .. I have a question .. I dont know if you know Paypal dont work in a couple of countrys in America(Peru) and only we can pay with Mastercard or Visa.. What can we do?

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    In theory it goes to 2147483647 since that's the limit

But it just got cut down to make it more... normal

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    01-28-2010, 07:34 PM