Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

selling HB +8 on Professional KO

This is a discussion on selling HB +8 on Professional KO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by Diver Do you really think someone creates a private server and spends all his time on it ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Do you really think someone creates a private server and spends all his time on it so everyone can play it without getting a single cent of it? Life doesn't work like that. It's fully reasonable that he takes a part of the cake
    I am not even a player, I know few who play here and they got screwed, but it's not a reason why I am posting. That WoW comment got my attention , because it's so lmao

It's not even about the server anymore, nor the fact he don't allow the selling because it's clear to us all already. let him keep all donations, as you said its his server , if he wishes to be greedy let him. But that he compare his private server to WoW that just launched WoD (warlords of Draenor) that peaked at 10million of subscribers and 3.3 million copies sold...

It's a big lol and make this guy really lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    I hosted mykor 2012 (300 users online) without a PUS, and the dedicated still stands because I got better use for it than just KO hosting. And you also ignored the part where he compared himself to WoW =D

I am not even a player, I know few who play here and they got screwed, but it's not a reason why I am posting. That WoW comment got my attention , because it's so lmao
    this was your decision to do so,
    I am neither a player (anymore) but I tend to post in a public topic where someone get's shitstormed by a few people who are wrong. this is injustice.

Also I don't care about what he said about world of warcraft and his server, I think you shouldn't either

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

@ 12-30-2014, 02:36 PM Mortal said: "Don't think it has anything to do with his rules anymore"
    @ 12-30-2014, 10:05 PM Mortal said: "It's not even about the server anymore"

So, when there's nothing to argue about, you're here with another stupid post to show your stupidity.

this was your decision to do so,
    I am neither a player (anymore) but I tend to post in a public topic where someone get's shitstormed by a few people who are wrong. this is injustice.

Also I don't care about what he said about world of warcraft and his server, I think you shouldn't either
    I just found it very odd thing to compare to as they make millions and have nearly (5 - 10 million) players in total.. and as usual he just quoting old msgs instead of replying why he made this stupid statement.

i could give a fuck less about a post count you nerdy fucks. are you retarded? s> hell breaker +8. b/o $50

Nikos, you act like you got a crack-cocaine addiction, bruh.
    Merkava likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

exactly,
    seems like someone who registered here just to rage about you and your server...

why do u guys even give a fuck? its his server, if hes not allowing to babashop then leave the server and stop bitching here.
    as you can see, his server is successful, well populated and most people are happy. if its working like this then seems like hes making the right decisions.
    his profit of this is none of your business, so shut up and play or go away. He offers a service, in this case a stable server,
    and anyone who wants to play on it is free to do it. He forces nobody to spend a single $, I played on this server for a couple weeks and it was good,
    I end up after 2 weeks with ib+8 chitin set+7 and some uniques and I didn't feel that donaters had a big advantage ,if any at all.
    You have 2 options, you spend alot of money on PUS and resell all your fresh obtained items in the market or go group up with some people, farm servants , dms, bosses ,try your luck on anvil,resell or farm anything else (basically this is excactly how KO used to be!).
    The people here bitching about the babashopping part should go back to USKO, because this is the place where they belong.
    Nickos delivered what many people were looking for a long time, a stable, good ,KE farm Server with nice PK and no babashopping!

Also it's a smart move from nickos to not allow babashopping since this is one of the big factors that kill a server, so be grateful and play or shut up,
    I dont really understand why you are bitching
    lel, if u donate ridiculous amounts to the owner, u can babashop all u want! just as long as the cash goes to him! then its all good!

I am Timmeh Senior Member

God damn nickos act professional cmon

Quote Originally Posted by chavoc View Post
    lel, if u donate ridiculous amounts to the owner, u can babashop all u want! Just as long as the cash goes to him! Then its all good!
    seriously. I babashopped my way to all my items. If you morons had half a brain you would try to figure out why he benefits from this rule. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Helis View Post
    seriously. I babashopped my way to all my items. If you morons had half a brain you would try to figure out why he benefits from this rule. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.
    Haha good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Haha good one.
    yeah this guy is a fucking joke

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    @ 12-30-2014, 02:36 PM Mortal said: "Don't think it has anything to do with his rules anymore"
    @ 12-30-2014, 10:05 PM Mortal said: "It's not even about the server anymore"

So, when there's nothing to argue about, you're here with another stupid post to show your stupidity.

your suppose to be professional about shit like this..yet you add fuel to the fire...shouldnt u have something better to do? like ruin ur shit server another way?

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoc View Post
    lel, if u donate ridiculous amounts to the owner, u can babashop all u want! just as long as the cash goes to him! then its all good!

are you really that retarted ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

i guess your the retard, cant even spell retarded. says it all pretty much

the (rhethorical) question is, are YOU really that retarded to have the audacity to insinuate that someone is retarded for having a completely logical theory about something? yes. yes, you are that retarded. it's fucking obvious that he's in it for the money, you must've drawn the short stick when god was giving out intelligence.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast