Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 118
Like Tree27Likes

selling HB +8 on Professional KO

This is a discussion on selling HB +8 on Professional KO within the Private Server Market forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by mortal Jealous? why would I be? last time I hosted was 2.5 years ago, and I choose ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Jealous? why would I be? last time I hosted was 2.5 years ago, and I choose to close it myself and it was non-profit project without PUS so I have nothing to be jealous about. I understand, they were/are PUS items, but you didn't understood my meaning either.. You give them PUS items for x-mas gifts , for what? if / when the day comes they want to quit and try sell those presents for small amount of money they can't and get banned. You are so greedy for money, that you can't even see your own broken logic. I understand you don't want them to sell them or face conflicts when they get scammed, but you really have to be so two faced and troll the shit out of your own players? you give them value able items (they could later sell for $$) just to be banned? you got sick logic.

    honestly, I am surprised how people even stay in that server.
    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    "gain items of 2500$" get banned when trying to sell em

    this guy...


    They're given away to make use of 'em. Not to make money out of it. (instead of forcing 'em to buy from PUS, they can get 'em through that way)

    They stay because they agree with us. The only people who disagree(and they're not even playing) are the ones complaining. All this discussion helps us to attract way more users than we lose, because definitely there are way more who agree with us than those who disagree, but enough 'cause I got tired.

    As for you ISpitOnYourGrave, I'd never expect from someone who cancels a DONATION (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donation) to even bother with us anymore. You make me wonder why I bother'd to unblock your PC in first place. (oh forgot, it was kallops favor)

  2. #32
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    They're given away to make use of 'em. Not to make money out of it. (instead of forcing 'em to buy from PUS, they can get 'em through that way)

    They stay because they agree with us. The only people who disagree(and they're not even playing) are the ones complaining. All this discussion helps us to attract way more users than we lose, because definitely there are way more who agree with us than those who disagree, but enough 'cause I got tired.

    As for you ISpitOnYourGrave, I'd never expect from someone who cancels a DONATION (Donation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) to even bother with us anymore. You make me wonder why I bother'd to unblock your PC in first place. (oh forgot, it was kallops favor)

    i did cancel my donation because you made your pus worthless
    server is complete shit and everyone on the forum knows it
    "nothing better to play"

    ps: recommending your own server on your signature makes you look even more stupid


    lets hope West/Sheldon/twostar brings up a good server so you can see how its done

    not to forget: i askt if i could get a refund, if you said no then i would just gave the kc away to friends
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

  3. #33
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i did cancel my donation because you made your pus worthless
    server is complete shit and everyone on the forum knows it
    "nothing better to play"
    Thanks for saying that our pus is worthless! This means that nobody has to donate which is good =).
    But donating and then asking to cancel is a bit sneaky (if not, bitchy).
    Server is complete shit, so you don't have to bother with us anymore! Good luck with the next server on which you're going to play and I hope for you, twostars or sheldoncooper or whoelse, to allow such transactions otherwise you'll have no servers to play on...

    I hope to see you in about 3-4 months on ProfessionalKO, just to say Hi btw.

  4. #34
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    578

    Default

    Dylan you are an ass. The server is fun. Andy is an english cunt.
    Kallop and ExclusiveBastard like this.

  5. #35
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    This can happen. But if the other guy reports you, you're gone. So, it's risky either way. ;p
    What's the downside? If someone is quitting, that's final. There's no difference between leaving your account to rot or getting reported and banned. It's an account that you don't care about anymore so judging from that, it's clear that the only option will be to sell it. Seeing your responses I can already imagine the extents you'll go to prevent this from happening (probably as far as rewarding normal users for acting like spies, or perhaps you creating new forum accounts yourself to 'catch' item sellers).

    Nobody appreciates getting their freedom restricted especially when said rules don't have any more reasoning than simply being "just because".

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You're the one sitting all day on a computer thinking how to ask "why don't you allow items/accounts sales ?" in different ways.

    Also you should start using your brain.
    No I go to work. Your the one who sits at his computer all day.....lol.

  7. #37
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What's the downside? If someone is quitting, that's final. There's no difference between leaving your account to rot or getting reported and banned. It's an account that you don't care about anymore so judging from that, it's clear that the only option will be to sell it. Seeing your responses I can already imagine the extents you'll go to prevent this from happening (probably as far as rewarding normal users for acting like spies, or perhaps you creating new forum accounts yourself to 'catch' item sellers).

    Nobody appreciates getting their freedom restricted especially when said rules don't have any more reasoning than simply being "just because".
    1. Share the account with friends who still play.
    2. Share the items with friends or with newcomers.

    So, sell attempt isn't the only option.

    All this has started when I banned Joniukas and he came @g4l to comment. The guy returned on ProfessionalKO, started from scratch again and he's still playing ( ProfessionalKO :: Index ) so what the heck, haha, "It's an account that you don't care about anymore" doesn't seem to be true.

  8. #38
    Regular Member Respekt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    119

    Default

    If we put our hard work into something we should get something out of it...giving the items we worked hard for doesn't sound like a plan for alot of ppl...


    That'd be like going to a job and working force free....no one does that (volunteering is different so don't try to agrue that)

    You just don't want anyone but you to profit off a server
    Merkava likes this.

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Nickos, suck my fucking dick dude.

  10. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Like honestly, you are the most retarded fuck. I was going to donate all of the money to your server after I've already donated more than $150. You are absolutely retarded. You say the only people who don't like it are the ones who are not playing? Guess what buddy, I was playing. I will not be anymore. Thank you.

  11. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helis View Post
    Like honestly, you are the most retarded fuck. I was going to donate all of the money to your server after I've already donated more than $150. You are absolutely retarded. You say the only people who don't like it are the ones who are not playing? Guess what buddy, I was playing. I will not be anymore. Thank you.
    jews have like that , look at sheldon he even dont care about ppls who trading items from bazinga server to the other server , and advertise it on bazinga forum

  12. #42
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    jews have like that , look at sheldon he even dont care about ppls who trading items from bazinga server to the other server , and advertise it on bazinga forum
    Servers without rules tends to fail more often.

    @Helis, thanks but the server doesn't need your dirty money. Reports have been sent to the G4L moderators.

  13. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Servers without rules tends to fail more often.

    hah so cute ur server have 3 months atm lol

  14. #44
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LADY View Post
    hah so cute ur server have 3 months atm lol
    With a great community which is growing daily. So cute.
    Where are the people who used to say "this server may have, what?, 30 users max playing ?" ?

  15. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    With a great community which is growing daily. So cute.
    Where are the people who used to say "this server may have, what?, 30 users max playing ?" ?

    this is still proud or it is conceit now?

    and u said about ur community, addicted ppls who sneak .. lol

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •