Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

adren4linE go human ???? wtf?

This is a discussion on adren4linE go human ???? wtf? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol man i dont think there is such a program :lol:...
Page: 2

SuperkakosO_0

lol man i dont think there is such a program :lol:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Suicune
    Translation : Vidi uses and Auto-TP program which instantly tp his party member that are below xx % of his life *^_^ *

VIDI PROGRAMLAR *:angry: *:angry:
    i meant he is really pro at tping and its not a program.
    Eng= name of vidi
    esc= escape

so he escapes ppl from danger.
    U have to taste it.

Michal_PL

SiegeR muhahaha :lol:

i used to tp like that when i was mage back in my diez days

El_Emin

My votes go to Vidi or Veni i dont remember whic one :wub:

yes when i play on olympia i remember one pk moment
    they were 3 ppl in the party. A lighting pet mage - haeler - and warrior
    i was party with old orc king (hes pet lr too) its been a great pleasure - honor - enjoy pk with them...
    when we attack healer warrior attack us and the mage tp haeler..
    when we attack mage healer heal them...
    when we attack warrior healer heal them and mage tp warrior..
    like i said its been great time pk with them..

and by the way sory for my sux english :wub: :wub:

winstonnn

Eng esc is gate + tp, when u do this with right timing 2 ppl is teleported to town same time. Faster then town and tp your pk partner. This is the name which vidi says but i saw it at stomacache other than vidi and dun know any other mage can do this.

QuIcK

Originally posted by winstonnn
    Eng esc is gate + tp, when u do this with right timing 2 ppl is teleported to town same time. Faster then town and tp your pk partner. This is the name which vidi says but i saw it at stomacache other than vidi and dun know any other mage can do this.
    may be gate and then tp right away but u cant do both there skills unless ur turk hacks let u use 2 skills at the same time...

winstonnn

There is a certain and hard timing, u use gate and then tp not pressing two skills same time

Michal_PL

I think that their turkish hacks allow them to do that. :wub:

QuIcK

yes like i said gate and when u get towned u tp but there is this thing called /town then gate guess what... works the same...

winstonnn

Originally posted by QuIcK
    yes like i said gate and when u get towned u tp but there is this thing called /town then gate guess what... works the same...
    Gate and at sometime b4 u go town u use tp and both players r at town at the SAME time, slighlty faster than town and tp if u mean that

QuIcK

this just shows me how retarded u r.... gate animation ends ur in town........ then u tp........ there is no time inbetween unless ur dirka dirka computers r that bad...

winstonnn

Originally posted by QuIcK
    this just shows me how retarded u r.... gate animation ends ur in town........ then u tp........ there is no time inbetween unless ur dirka dirka computers r that bad...
    k u r right, u did like 400 k Nps in parties with vidi not me. U can find him and ask him to do that u ll see what i mean.

QuIcK

dirka dirka ur dumb jesus fukin christ 1skill then another nothing more u cant do 2 at once nothing special about this...

Michal_PL

Originally posted by winstonnn

Gate and at sometime b4 u go town u use tp and both players r at town at the SAME time, slighlty faster than town and tp if u mean that
    I will try to do that and probably I would bee not to able to do this coz this only works with your PRO turkish hacks. ^_^

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast