Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

adren4linE go human ???? wtf?

This is a discussion on adren4linE go human ???? wtf? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; NO...
Page: 4

winstonnn

NO

Michal_PL

Originally posted by winstonnn
    If any1 on this world does not know what shower mean they must be french *they invented modern perfumes cuz they smell :P
    Hahaha, winstonnnn you are so funny, hahaha. I think I will call you joker. <_<

Winston , 1V1?

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by Michal_PL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Michal_PL)</div>
    Turks have skills? h43r:[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Michal_PL

Turks have homes? h43r:

Yeah we have great houses and money we fuk Polish B1thces in thesee houses they are great. . .Ur nation's girls being our slaves for money, sex slavesss :wub:

Michal_PL

Flippy, I think that winstonnn will not answer your question coz he invents new GREAT JOKE.

QuIcK

oooo yaaaa they have those clay houses now i remember... my bad :rollseyes:

Michal_PL

Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ELLESMEŽ)</div>
    Originally posted by Michal_PL@
    Turks have skills? h43r:

<!--QuoteBegin-Michal_PL
    Turks have homes? h43r:

Yeah we have great houses and money we fuk Polish B1thces in thesee houses they are great. . .Ur nation's girls being our slaves for money, sex slavesss :wub:[/b]
    Je jeee. <_< You have your big houses coz you are coming to Poland to make money by selling your turkish KEBABS. B) Btw and I fuck your horny turkish mums. B)

Michal_PL

I have forgotten Polish bitches give to all but only not to turks so keep dreaming my frined, keep dreaming. :wub:

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by Michal_PL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Michal_PL)</div>
    Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ELLESMEŽ)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Michal_PL
    @
    Turks have skills? h43r:

<!--QuoteBegin-Michal_PL
    Turks have homes? h43r:

Yeah we have great houses and money we fuk Polish B1thces in thesee houses they are great. . .Ur nation's girls being our slaves for money, sex slavesss :wub:[/b]
    Je jeee. <_< You have your big houses coz you are coming to Poland to make money by selling your turkish KEBABS. B) Btw and I fuck your horny turkish mums. B)[/b][/quote]

I don't joke or flaming it's reality Polish Bitches are great in Turkey really, u should be hapy cause ur nation is famous in Turkey. ABUHAAA

they have big house because an house in turkie worth some meat in "normal" country, so they drop an items , sell it 10$ and get a big house

Michal_PL

Sorry but even BITCH would not give her ass to Turk. Only turkish girls are so stupid to do it.

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by Michal_PL
    Sorry but even BITCH would not give her ass to Turk. Only turkish girls are so stupid to do it.
    How u know ? U living in Turkey ? U can ask anyone in Turkey , which bitch is best, all gonna say POLISH GIRLSS !!! and btw they are expensive brother but no matter

Michal_PL

I know that coz in my town works turks in bar, they are selling good kebabs. ^_^ Bro if you want I can find you a job here almost some good like their. Do you like cleanig dog shit? :wub:

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by Michal_PL
    I know that coz in my town works turks in bar, they are selling good kebabs. ^_^ Bro if you want I can find you a job here almost some good like their. Do you like cleanig dog shit? :wub:
    i don't need a job thanks but this is clear that ur ppl is poor than us and they come to Turkey and being bitch worst job to do . ! And Turks in poland like u tell just selling kebaps this is a good job than ur polish girl's job in Turkey.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast