Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

adren4linE go human ???? wtf?

This is a discussion on adren4linE go human ???? wtf? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; If i am not wrong stomacache is not turk...
Page: 3

winstonnn

If i am not wrong stomacache is not turk

dustydog

Vidi Good Tp'er I Know Cause i Always Saw This..
    And Don't Slander..... He Don't Use Tp Program...
    HE'S GOOD TP'ER...................

winstonnn

If some ppl have more skill than u that does not mean they cheat

Michal_PL

Every one is good TP'er if he use team speak (even me B)) or if he use TP program. <_<

sup winston , 1v1 when server are up ? :rollseyes:

Michal_PL

Turks have skills? h43r:

winstonnn

We dun use ts and we pk a lot at homes other than cafe, will u shower me flippy ?

QuIcK

i never said he cheated im just saying thats not a super skill... thats easier then comboing use 1 skill after another and ur acting like thats an amazing feet... thats how u attack right? r skill skill skill skill

Originally posted by winstonnn
    We dun use ts and we pk a lot at homes other than cafe, will u shower me flippy ?

Do you atleast know what shower mean ? lol

Keep using ur lames excuse
    you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck, you suck,

Michal_PL

Turks have homes? h43r:

winstonnn

Originally posted by QuIcK
    i never said he cheated im just saying thats not a super skill... thats easier then comboing use 1 skill after another and ur acting like thats an amazing feet... thats how u attack right? r skill skill * * skill skill
    I was not writing to u, and yes it is good skill yet i know only 2 mages can do that

QuIcK

Originally posted by Michal_PL
    Turks have homes? h43r:
    he meant holes and about showers... well may be they take baths in a pond or sumthing?

Because except gay turks you got no friend ,else you would know much more ppl that knows how to do it...

winstonnn

If any1 on this world does not know what shower mean they must be french they invented modern perfumes cuz they smell :P

Michal_PL

Originally posted by winstonnn
    I was not writing to u, and yes it is good skill yet i know only 2 mages can do that
    And both are from great motherland, Turkey? h43r:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast