Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

adren4linE go human ???? wtf?

This is a discussion on adren4linE go human ???? wtf? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; zt only can win 8vs1 yes thats right and then they come and sit / stand on you....
Page: 7

belongtodeath

zt only can win 8vs1 yes thats right and then they come and sit / stand on you.

Originally posted by Thesource+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thesource)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    We dont want to visit a city populated by terrorist
    LoL Istanbul is the almost safest metropol (+15m ppl).You don't need to worry about get raped at day time like in Paris subways and our ppl dose not loot shops or burn cars in our capital city like in Paris. Our government did not sell weapons to Iran at Iran Iraq war like French government. (French government was the second weapon supplier after Russia at Ran Iraq war)

Really Flippy, you don't now s...t about real life so stfu.[/b]

15m ppl doesnt mean its safe rofl

Michal_PL

Originally posted by Thesource+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thesource)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    LoL Istanbul is the almost safest metropol (+15m ppl).You don't need to worry about get raped at day time like in Paris subways and our ppl dose not loot shops or burn cars in our capital city like in Paris. Our government did not sell weapons to Iran at Iran Iraq war like French government. (French government was the second weapon supplier after Russia at Ran Iraq war)

Really Flippy, you don't now s...t about real life so stfu.[/b]
    Je jeee. Why you just don't say that Turkey is perfect?

Originally posted by SiegeR

However i saw many good mages in my whole KO life.
    Fear_B aka BlueBird From Diez and Beramus
    Veni awsome
    Vidi awsome ( Eng Esc )
    JrDuke (olympia) he is also good
    StomachAche was good mage also

But not a bunch of lvl 70 paper mages

u fail to mention bob ? or maybe u just forgeting ? iknowuwantme , isuckatmage and u dont mention wizzan possibly one of the best mages in usko (not to mention his gear = SHIT)

Thesource

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Thesource@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Really Flippy, you don't now s...t about real life so stfu.

15m ppl doesnt mean its safe rofl[/b]
    +15m ppl means, it is a large metropol. If you know how to shearch on internet beside games, you can reach some crime statistics.

Thesource

Originally posted by Michal_PL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Michal_PL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Je jeee. Why you just don't say that Turkey is perfect?[/b]
    Because it's not we have s..t loads of problems, like human rights, low in come for most of the ppl, PKK, war in our neighbours, our government (I don't like them much), our internet connection suck(because of natural monopoly, 2mb adsl 120 usd ) etc. etc.

But you need to learn some facts;

We hate Islamic terrorists as much as you, 4th biggest bombing was in Istanbul 1 km away from my home, we are not helping them we are a target of them
    We are the only government using laic rules a Islamic country
    We don't use camels nore we are not Arabic
    We drink more alcohol then half of Europe, at least I am

But for me it's perfect, I love to be a Turk and leaving in Istanbul.

Originally posted by LivTyler
    and Allah made idiots !!!
    -_-

LivTyler

Originally posted by Michal_PL+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Michal_PL)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy

Je jeee. Why you just don't say that Turkey is perfect?[/b]
    jestes pojebanym malolatem co ciaga dla swojego ojca , pizdoglizdo idz sie umyj , jestem ciekaw ile masz lat ? cos okolo 4 , bo tak sie zachowujesz , przezywasz ludzi choc wogole ich nie znasz , a teraz spierdalaj , nie mam czasu na dzieci takie jak Ty

Michal_PL

Tell this polish guy that if he is ur friend he must be gay. I will not be brought down and i will not ask turkish noobs for telling me how to write something in turkish.

Michal_PL

i nie mam 4 lat tylko 3.

Well For Real Adrenaline's mages not that good.Orcs dont have good mages.Even the lvl 70 team is bad.They just spam nova nova nova but die when i get in their party.Even lantaaa said me something few weeks ago which made me laugh.
    Lantaaa : Even Takusic , Cecilia , CrazyIron tried to kill us but they all died.Dont think you are good.

Wow nice psychology 5vs1 and he think he done great job.
    5 mages using 1 skill.....bum any1 can die.But they are non skilled so they cant even manage to kill 1 player.

Veni awsome
    Vidi awsome ( Eng Esc )

I remember one day when ur clan came to raid us, and when they realized that they cant, vidi bugged our harpies :rollseyes:

stomachache is korean

and recently if its ever played its by deus aka gamer

istanbul is safe cuz terriorists dotn attack their homes...

Michal_PL

Originally posted by SlmShady
    istanbul is safe cuz terriorists dotn attack their homes...
    Istanbul is safe cuz terrorists live in these homes.

Well For Real Adrenaline's mages not that good.Orcs dont have good mages.Even the lvl 70 team is bad.They just spam nova nova nova but die when i get in their party.Even lantaaa said me something few weeks ago which made me laugh.
    Lantaaa : Even Takusic , Cecilia , CrazyIron tried to kill us but they all died.Dont think you are good.

Wow nice psychology 5vs1 and he think he done great job.
    5 mages using 1 skill.....bum any1 can die.But they are non skilled so they cant even manage to kill 1 player.

Veni awsome
    Vidi awsome ( Eng Esc )

Well lantaa is obviously retarded since I can't count the number of times silence and I duoing have ran over full remember me parties including noob legend and lantaa 8v2 they kills us maybe 20% of the time with those odds and he tries to brag about how good they are. :lol: I find it cute and amusing. (sorry its true but there are VERY few orc mages with the skill that the best human mages have).

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast