Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

CLOSE THIS TOPIC

This is a discussion on CLOSE THIS TOPIC within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; viejooo deje de meterse en lo que no le importa lo he visto en varios topic jodiendo a killer killer ...
Page: 5

viejooo deje de meterse en lo que no le importa lo he visto en varios topic jodiendo a killer killer ni te ha hablado nuncaa olvidese de eso SUPERALOOO !!!!!!

Cuando los de tu clan compraron sus items mas 9 nadie dijo nadaa asi que haga lo mismo y atienda sus propios problemass...

Cuando banearon a tu lider por duper nadie de killers se metio en eso tampoco ....

Si quieres comprar algo habla sino porfavor .... suelta ese en bandaaaa[/b]
    :lol:

glaciuxx

so i tell something to you ?[/b]

whatever you say plsss stop talking on my clan leader topic ....zzzzzzzz focus in other thing :P

mikka

No im not jealous it just shows your his little b*tch your hopping by defending him on the forum maybe later on in game he gift you 1 gb like a daddy giving candy to his son and you are abviously noob have you ever heard of boss respawn scroll, they had it before in KO i dont know if they still have it ? You can even respawn Talos in El Morad or Luferson surprising huh ? [/b]
    yeah that's really surprising. i am really a noob, do u think i care?? no i dont. do u think i play KO so people say i am the best in KO? no i dont. do u think i play to have the most nps? wrong dude. no i dont. however i can bet pipo's ball that i can kick ur ass in vs. and of course, i am a noob - nonskilled bp, so in vs i heal myself - duff subside - torment - parasite. let's see if u can stand me 1 min and let's see who keeps the nps. and dont come with the crap "uhh u noob, duffin and healing in vs... those are a bp skills, like or not..... dont like it, dont vs me a run like a b*tch.

whatever you say plsss stop talking on my clan leader topic ....zzzzzzzz focus in other thing :P[/b]
    kk then i dont love u more </3 u broke my heart

1Spl1nt3R1

heyy if youre not interested in items plss go away is good enoguth you dont eve know killer aand he dont eve know who you are so plss show respect... he never flame your topics... find something to do wiht your life and dont ever write in this topcc[/b]
    Its an open topic for anyone to reply and i dont need your opinion weather to write in this topic or not so zip it <_<

murat12

im srry but i saw those vs, before the amor and shell +10, its easy to find out, just ask lelle about bilrax he was there, or bilrax itself, ask nurialco and drazec, and the entire clan forjustice, was there in the vs, just ask them, acura is in killedby ask him yourself, i saw it with my own eyes, no need to defend he has done nothing wrong, why is this bad, he bought +10 items, but a year ago, blackloard, iamhoover, mist, ect had +9 when most people had +7 non rebirth, and hell breaker+9 when theres like 10 hb+8, rof+3 ect, i mean, having hell breaker +9, shell +9 rof+3 in+3 ib+3 a year ago, when no one had those items, was the same as him having +10 items, please stop the flame, i dont understand why all this hate IT ALMOST CHRISTMAS, LETS ALL LOVE EACH OTHER, its no big deal let be happy a non turk have this items, and let it be

1Spl1nt3R1

im srry but i saw those vs, before the amor and shell +10, its easy to find out, just ask lelle about bilrax he was there, or bilrax itself, ask nurialco and drazec, and the entire clan forjustice, was there in the vs, just ask them, acura is in killedby ask him yourself, i saw it with my own eyes, no need to defend he has done nothing wrong, why is this bad, he bought +10 items, but a year ago, blackloard, iamhoover, mist, ect had +9 when most people had +7 non rebirth, and hell breaker+9 when theres like 10 hb+8, rof+3 ect, i mean, having hell breaker +9, shell +9 rof+3 in+3 ib+3 a year ago, when no one had those items, was the same as him having +10 items, please stop the flame, i dont understand why all this hate IT ALMOST CHRISTMAS, LETS ALL LOVE EACH OTHER, its no big deal let be happy a non turk have this items, and let it be[/b]
    Murat stop flaming topic a.q go away... and dont you know Turks dont celebrate christmas

im srry but i saw those vs, before the amor and shell +10, its easy to find out, just ask lelle about bilrax he was there, or bilrax itself, ask nurialco and drazec, and the entire clan forjustice, was there in the vs, just ask them, acura is in killedby ask him yourself, i saw it with my own eyes, no need to defend he has done nothing wrong, why is this bad, he bought +10 items, but a year ago, blackloard, iamhoover, mist, ect had +9 when most people had +7 non rebirth, and hell breaker+9 when theres like 10 hb+8, rof+3 ect, i mean, having hell breaker +9, shell +9 rof+3 in+3 ib+3 a year ago, when no one had those items, was the same as him having +10 items, please stop the flame, i dont understand why all this hate IT ALMOST CHRISTMAS, LETS ALL LOVE EACH OTHER, its no big deal let be happy a non turk have this items, and let it be[/b]
    still drunk?

mikka

[quote]
    but a year ago, blackloard, iamhoover, mist, ect had +9 when most people had +7 non rebirth, and hell breaker+9 when theres like 10 hb+8, rof+3 ect, i mean, having hell breaker +9, shell +9 rof+3 in+3 ib+3 a year ago, when no one had those items, was the same as him having +10 items,

+1

glaciuxx

PIPOOO B4ELLL GO AWAYYYYYYYY YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAYYYYY

JEALOSYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO AWAYYYY ADIOSSS BYE BYEEE

1Spl1nt3R1

PIPOOO B4ELLL GO AWAYYYYYYYY YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO AWAYYYYY
    JEALOSYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO AWAYYYY ADIOSSS BYE BYEEE[/b]
    jealosyy ? You mean jealous ? ROFL what makes you think ym jealous ?

mavibere

shit! this topic is still going on?

THIS IS THE POINT OF VIEW FROM AN OUTSIDER

1. THIS IS A SELLING TOPIC AT LEAST IT WAS
    2. PEOPLE ARE FLAMING THIS GUY BECAUSE HE HAS +10 ITEMS, SO WHAT IS HIS MONEY IF HE WANTS TO BUY K2 NETWORK IS HIS PROBLEM
    3. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH HATE BETWEEN US, THAT WHY WE NEVER WIN KING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, WE FIGHT EACH OTHER, I APPLAUDED THIS GUY FOR WINNING THE BATTLE OF THE ITEMS WITH THE TURK BABASHOOPERS
    4. THIS HAS BECOME A CONTEST OF WHO HAS THE BIGGEST DICK, YOU ALL LOSE, BECAUSE BELIEVE IT OR NOT IS A GAME, THEREFORE MY DICK IS BIGGER
    5. I DONT SEE THE NEED FOR ALL THIS FLAMING, ABOUT SKILLS AND STUFF, WHO THE FUCK CARES IS A FUCKING GAME GROW UP AND JUST PLAYYYYYY THATS WHY WE ARE ALL HERE
    6. I AGREE WITH MURAT WHEN HE SAID WHEN HE SAID THAT IAMHOOVER (SHELL+11, HB+9 ALL +3 UNIQUE) MIST (SAME WITH GIGA+9) ACURA(SAME WITH DARK VANE +10 SHARD +15) ECT, HAVE THIS CRAZY ITEMS WE NEVER SAY ANYTHING AND THIS GUY HAS +10 AND WE FLAME HIM WHY WE DO THIS?
    7, TURK DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS BUT WE DO, AND TURKS ARE NOT SAYING ANYTHING, WE ARE, TURK ACTUALLY DONT CARE ABOUT HIM HAVING +10, ONLY US NON TURK PLAYER

IN CONCLUSION LETS LEAVE THIS PISSING CONTEST BEHING GET BACK TO THE GAME AND PLAY

lldemonll

As Murat says... leave killer does whatever he wants with HIS MONEY

i just want to make a point.... one year ago i think pipo was still in PESTILENCE and he didnt join kb just to get items, i know it has to be for the only reason to be with the best priest in all diez now ( zesta)-- if ii didnt like amity so much as i do ... ill be there too :wub:

glaciuxx

As Murat says... leave killer does whatever he wants with HIS MONEY[/b]
    Exactamente demon This is the best post ive ever seen in the forum

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast