Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Fewfalls at csw

This is a discussion on Fewfalls at csw within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; nope sinfuls dont wall hack or use any cheats....
Page: 2

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

nope sinfuls dont wall hack or use any cheats.

Rofl... wtf you smoking

You think sinfuls is legit?...

melli

yes we are

TheSinfuls and Sinfuls are pooled into one clan = Definitely not legit ty.

You were obviously not at the first csw

me and melli recently joined sinfulls and we have not heard or seen of anything not legit ... at CSW they have very good tacticts and did not use wall hack at all.

i saw almost every clan, wall hacking and tp party in castle... you guys really cant talk

pavel123

wallhack? are you crazy? don't u know delos is full of bugging places?
    just lol, haven't u played csw at any other server?

are you stupid...... you havnt heard of wall hack ? the new kosp or w/e has it, and i doubt there is a bug to run into a building..... rofl looser

pavel123

are you stupid...... you havnt heard of wall hack ? the new kosp or w/e has it, and i doubt there is a bug to run into a building..... rofl looser[/b]
    i know what koxp is, but nobody of us is using it. so chill out pls.

i didnt say you... i said almost all clans which it is true

Dark_Avenger

Well my clan held delos on cypher for like 6 months... And i never ever seen a legit clan member inside a wall. The cheating clans on the other hand where put their mages in the walls, and run in them whenever they were about to die so they can heal themselfs and come out again. Not to mention tping through the gates while they are still up...

Boyce

Wow, how ironic is this post. You post pictures of cheaters and complain, when you do it yourself. Ive seen some, sinfuls members with wall hack. Like your priests standing in walls and healing the artifact. And yes, we have some screen shots of yourr clan cheating. The only reason you got the castle in the first place was because you macroed your characters to high lvls straight away. One i think the second day, ravaarph is 55+ owning everyone with spike when most people are 30-45. And for the record, Ravaarph sucks shit. He cant combo or minor heal. Just relys on his gear.
    And why are you guys coming human, because you get pwned by Fierce too much?. Noobss zzzz

pavel123

the bug makes this: u see other ppl in the wall, maybe under the floor. and they see YOU under the wall. it's bug and no1 can attack each other. and everbody is complaining about cheating.

Wow, how ironic is this post. You post pictures of cheaters and complain, when you do it yourself. Ive seen some, sinfuls members with wall hack. Like your priests standing in walls and healing the artifact. And yes, we have some screen shots of yourr clan cheating. The only reason you got the castle in the first place was because you macroed your characters to high lvls straight away. One i think the second day, ravaarph is 55+ owning everyone with spike when most people are 30-45. And for the record, Ravaarph sucks shit. He cant combo or minor heal. Just relys on his gear.
    And why are you guys coming human, because you get pwned by Fierce too much?. Noobss zzzz[/b]
    I hope you're not serious about Fierce owning, it's one of the worst nonTurkishRetardclans I've seen...
    RavaArph really isn't that bad, well at least not compared to most members of Fierce. And I haven't seen any PROOF of him cheating, just false accusions. Come on, we all know you're jealous...

I hope you're not serious about Fierce owning, it's one of the worst nonTurkishRetardclans I've seen...
    RavaArph really isn't that bad, well at least not compared to most members of Fierce. And I haven't seen any PROOF of him cheating, just false accusions. Come on, we all know you're jealous...[/b]
    Correct, played the first 2 weeks on Ronark and never saw RavaArph cheating BUT.

The clan is like the leader is.

He adds cheating fags, macro'ing fags, saw it plenty of times. I wouldnt be suprised if he cheated himself, cuz after all, Which legit Clanleader would add cheaters to his clan with the risk of getting acussed of cheats by himself;

Just my thoughts.

pavel123

ye we know they are retards , their leader didnt even know what a csw tactic was , well gues he found one !! wallhacking[/b]
    urrm, why are you writing it in market section? pls next time use another part of this forum :P

and next time don't fuck other ppl when you do the same...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast