Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Fewfalls at csw

This is a discussion on Fewfalls at csw within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hm, ok and what clan are you in? Ravarph isnt good for his equipment. Most of the time he has ...
Page: 3

Boyce

Hm, ok and what clan are you in?
    Ravarph isnt good for his equipment. Most of the time he has 1920 heal on him and doesnt pk without a duffer. Hes lost quite a lot of 1 vs 1s, and he has iron neck and belt i believe.
    Anyways, i dont know what the hell you are talking, about when u say Fierce is crap. We own bowl and all orcs when we pk with a strong party, and only usually die when we are outnumbered badly or make some mistakes. And you say we are retarded? I dont know why you are being this aggressive, maybe your just one of the fags that gets pwnt by us, or got kicked from the clan for being a tard.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

I hope you're not serious about Fierce owning, it's one of the worst nonTurkishRetardclans I've seen...
    RavaArph really isn't that bad, well at least not compared to most members of Fierce. And I haven't seen any PROOF of him cheating, just false accusions. Come on, we all know you're jealous...[/b]
    +1
    i havnt seen any proof against him

Hm, ok and what clan are you in?
    Ravarph isnt good for his equipment. Most of the time he has 1920 heal on him and doesnt pk without a duffer. Hes lost quite a lot of 1 vs 1s, and he has iron neck and belt i believe.
    Anyways, i dont know what the hell you are talking, about when u say Fierce is crap. We own bowl and all orcs when we pk with a strong party, and only usually die when we are outnumbered badly or make some mistakes. And you say we are retarded? I dont know why you are being this aggressive, maybe your just one of the fags that gets pwnt by us, or got kicked from the clan for being a tard.[/b]
    why wouldnt you want a duffer while pking ?? are you stupid ? it is part of the game ( team game ) and im sure he will kill u 1v1 easy

i know its just jealousy .. fierce

hotsicer

every 1 just suck my COCK retards

I hope you're not serious about Fierce owning, it's one of the worst nonTurkishRetardclans I've seen...[/b]
    We're the only human g1 clan who didn't leech koxp np and wasn't ever orc. When you win about 5% of the wars, getting g1 is a little tougher than you think The only people who we ever died to in pk with even parties was undestructables and now they're human. And we dont run around with a full duffer and 2 full healers like some people.

I've seen mages in fewfellas wall hacking during wars, this isn't anything new. Everyone here complains about cheating while their clans cheat too. I love watching all this stuff happen, its so funny.

SilentDaemon

lol stop flaming this is stupid like small kids...

melli

fooooooos just shut the fuk up, every clan has ppz in it who koxp/wallhack/exp bug. there is no legit clan, and im 100% sure fierce isnt legit either.

We're the only human g1 clan who didn't leech koxp np and wasn't ever orc. When you win about 5% of the wars, getting g1 is a little tougher than you think The only people who we ever died to in pk with even parties was undestructables and now they're human. And we dont run around with a full duffer and 2 full healers like some people.

I've seen mages in fewfellas wall hacking during wars, this isn't anything new. Everyone here complains about cheating while their clans cheat too. I love watching all this stuff happen, its so funny.[/b]

This is 1 reason why any other clan will beat you, it is part of the game why not use it if it helps?

fooooooos just shut the fuk up, every clan has ppz in it who koxp/wallhack/exp bug. there is no legit clan, and im 100% sure fierce isnt legit either.[/b]
    We know that, someone in our clan koxped and we booted him as soon as we found out. I never said we were 100% legit, I'm just commenting about the thread.

This is 1 reason why any other clan will beat you, it is part of the game why not use it if it helps?[/b]
    My point was they still can't. I completely agree with you on that. I think its stupid when people complain about people running around with duffs and heals. My point was we have been pretty successful even without it. I wish we had more priests who did go full duff or full heal, cause we sure as hell would get a lot more np.

and btw to all you fierce ppl, you guys must be so jelous and retarted... u are now refusing to party with me but it ok coz i own yas all

ok... we dont care.

melli

kkk XloveX helped me yesterday with brahman quest, and today i get pms from fierce ppls saying hi and when i say hi back, they say we dont talk with cheaters......

rofl i mean how childish can u be? nvm its justa game enjoy it i dont care anymore about ur flamez and shitz. if u have seen sinfuls cheating then post screenshots and captured videos. cya folks, no more time for this bullshit for me and trytankme {players of lfrukwanl}.

chrisanek1

I've seen mages in fewfellas wall hacking during wars, this isn't anything new. Everyone here complains about cheating while their clans cheat too. I love watching all this stuff happen, its so funny.[/b]
    FewFellas in war ? We use hack ? Yeees i always kill gatekeeper and why ? Yeees i use koxp (rofllll). We have 4 mages in clan. BadStyle good gun. SuperLord i dont know him. Lightbringer is good. DarkBlack is cool. But we are 60% ppl in clan from czech republic and Czech republic players are legit. Btw. sry for my english ^^
    And Fierce respect.. good clan leader, good clan.
    And Sinfuls suxx.. good clan leader (maybe ) but noobs players in clan (10 years old turks)
    Btw. sry for my english ^^

Dawonlob7

FewFellas in war ? We use hack ? Yeees i always kill gatekeeper and why ? Yeees i use koxp (rofllll). We have 4 mages in clan. BadStyle good gun. SuperLord i dont know him. Lightbringer is good. DarkBlack is cool. But we are 60% ppl in clan from czech republic and Czech republic players are legit. Btw. sry for my english ^^
    And Fierce respect.. good clan leader, good clan.
    And Sinfuls suxx.. good clan leader (maybe ) but noobs players in clan (10 years old turks)
    Btw. sry for my english ^^[/b]
    I agree with that.Fierce is cool clan,and i love those fights when our party is fighting with their party :-) They are one of the best clans on server for sure.

And about FewFellas,as chris said,base of this clan is created from czech/svk members which are on TS whole day.And im pretty sure they dont cheat.We have also few other ppls in clan,which are in FF from begining,and I trust them also.But we have ofc some newer ppl also,and u cant be never sure that u didnt add cheater to clan,cause its new server,and u dont know ppl so well.But u can be sure,that if we find someone cheating or smthing like that,he will get kicked from clan as soon as possible.And about those screens.All ppl on those screens are czech ppls,and im 100% sure they dont use wallhack,so its just some visual bug or smthin.

/sorry for bad english ^^

i eat babies.

The times I played, I saw nothing from Fierce (first 2.5weeks).

Just some ppl who trying to show off they pwn all and got luck with bossdrops.

Oh yea, you call killing ppl with duffer&full healer skills? You call killing ppl on buffs&swift skills?

Only clan I was impressed of was Annihilation. They were quite good organised and knew which players to aim first. Had quite alot respect for them.

For Fierce? Dont let me laugh. Hopily they are better now then they used to be at server start

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast