Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Fewfalls at csw

This is a discussion on Fewfalls at csw within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; gf lie i never said im the best your hateing on our clan out no where.... so i guess you ...
Page: 6

gf lie
    i never said im the best your hateing on our clan out no where.... so i guess you think your the best
    1st drain and oyu kill fleaknor... is thats how its done?? DO YOU EVEN PLAY KO???? omg you like the biggest douche ever.
    you bitch on fourms cuase you dont have a life. you a looser. you have nothign better to do.
    facts? you even been on our vent? have you ran cz in our party? have you exp partied with us? NO so your facts are like a ousider trying to look throught a window. you never see the whole picture... are you even human>>????><<??? in the 1st couple of wars we were taken out wanders... its like you jsut some jelious prick form the orc side trying to hate on us cause we role you all the time...

and not pwning... we go out wiht a bp who doesnt even heal and we dismantal all partys and double parties... get a lfie looser[/b]
    Dude, I&#39;ve killed more isiloons and felankors in my KO carreer then you&#39;ll ever see in ur entire life. I was with Tioc when we killed first Felankor in USKO History. I know how Felankor got killed and I say YOU, with lvl 50-55 chars, its all about the drain luck. Even denying this fact makes your furder words worth NOTHING.

Hell yea, I fought some Fierce members, when we were all about 55-60 and got crappy items and then you see who was skilled and who wasnt. And all I&#39;m stating is, I was FAR from impressed. According to your talks, you are even greater then Blood on Diez was. Dude, GET YOUR FEED BACK ON GROUND !!!

BTW, i&#39;m far from jealous, I cant stand ppl like you who pretend they are gods while they are just normal players. Good but not superiour. Get to know what your place is.

Mike_Miller

Dude, I&#39;ve killed more isiloons and felankors in my KO carreer then you&#39;ll ever see in ur entire life. I was with Tioc when we killed first Felankor in USKO History. I know how Felankor got killed and I say YOU, with lvl 50-55 chars, its all about the drain luck. Even denying this fact makes your furder words worth NOTHING.

Hell yea, I fought some Fierce members, when we were all about 55-60 and got crappy items and then you see who was skilled and who wasnt. And all I&#39;m stating is, I was FAR from impressed. According to your talks, you are even greater then Blood on Diez was. Dude, GET YOUR FEED BACK ON GROUND !!!

BTW, i&#39;m far from jealous, I cant stand ppl like you who pretend they are gods while they are just normal players. Good but not superiour. Get to know what your place is.[/b]
    problt the stupid fool i met in my life. and LOL you killed more felankors and isiloons then me. lol. killing fleaknor that day took awhile mate and mass drains and mass attackers and it mass death pool. your a idiot i doubt you play this game you probly just come on the fourm talking and act like you play, you seem to be a looser who would do something like that.

far from impressed i dont care im not here bragin im here cause YOU talking shjt before i ever even knew there was a topic... you say im here acting like a god??? are you FAWKING STUPID??? god you like a 5yr old you start a fight then loose, then make up shjt. get a life. go to your &#39;gf&#39; lol im so sure a girl would love to go out with some douche bag that talks shjt to other over the internet for no reason... and mean all girls like that, internet tought guys right???

bottom line your queer bait. you suck at ko. and who ever is better then you(EVERYONE) you talk shjt to... lol your like the cool guy ever

its all about the drain luck. Even denying this fact makes your furder words worth NOTHING.[/b]
    If we had first drains it would have been but we didnt :P

There&#39;s a bit more to it than that. We didn&#39;t only get box, we basically got all the exp from that thing. Now that people are higher level and it can be killed quickly in boss events, its more closely related to first drains. It&#39;s all about stacking your damage on it, though first drains help. You can take isiloon felankor or ultima away from anyone who did get first drains if you do it correctly.

BrightEyes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasping for breath calming my self*...................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *whew.

you guys are toooo funny

-BrightEyes

CeusTheMage

lol fewfalles are koxpers too <_<
    lol patetic...

IllusionS

yes because your 50 dmg is going to compare the the 500k you do with a drain.

your drain means nothing when you die and push ok and you dont do it right though.

SilentDaemon

lol fewfalles are koxpers too <_<
    lol patetic...[/b]
    really idiot now :lol:

yes because your 50 dmg is going to compare the the 500k you do with a drain.[/b]
    Exactely my point. C&#39;mon, even a solo lvl 50 rouge could get the drop if he drained first.
    I love you ppl saying, we killed Felankor cuz we were the best.

NO no buddy, YOU guys killed felankor cuz of first Drain.

Oh well, I&#39;m a sucky KO player, think what you want but atleast my basic knowledge is better then yours. I&#39;m still laughing wit your naivity.

I&#39;m done with you, hopily once you quitted KO, you can agree on my point. We&#39;ll see.

hf ingame

Mike_Miller

GOD GET OFF IT SISSY

1 drain lvl 50 rouge is enoguth to get box???? go play wow you&#39;d be perfect idiot

but i guess your right im go get alvl 50 rouge and solo fleaknor YEEEEEHHEHHHAHAHAHA

IllusionS

At that level, no one can strategically really kill felankor, basically if you have a couple rogues in your party and get a few drains in and hide from its aoe until it dies you will get the drop, the rest of the damage is most likely seperated into small chunks of drains/regular attacks by the other 500 people at the boss event. Anyone at that level does shit regular damage to felankor and will get 1 hit killed, so the 99% of its hp comes down to drains by the 100 rogues at the event. Which is why drains imo should not work on high end bosses because it ruins half the fun, doesn&#39;t even really matter if the boss has 1 billion hp if you can get it to 1% hp with 50 drains.

The only time its &#39;strategy and skill&#39; with felankor is when its done in felankors cave as a clan and you have lvl 70+&#39;s tanking it.

We didn&#39;t avoid the aoe. We all died and we all pushed ok at one point or another.

There are strategies and obviously you don&#39;t know them and we&#39;re going to keep getting bosses in events because of them. It&#39;s funny how little you guys know about this game.

Gotten from http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=119712

Not my character. but i&#39;m sure theres a deeper meaning to the word "arph" that links them all together.

it&#39;s obviously an np transfer, but you can say whatever you want to defend it. Things like this is what im reminded of when i see the name "sinfuls"

Kreeden has some frapses/SS of garbage, i&#39;ll tell him to post up i guess if sinfuls wouldn&#39;t mind then.

IllusionS

Doesn&#39;t really surprise me, almost all the arphs couldn&#39;t gain that sort of np by themself without spamming NP scrolls and running with a duffer.

Mike_Miller

At that level, no one can strategically really kill felankor, basically if you have a couple rogues in your party and get a few drains in and hide from its aoe until it dies you will get the drop, the rest of the damage is most likely seperated into small chunks of drains/regular attacks by the other 500 people at the boss event. Anyone at that level does shit regular damage to felankor and will get 1 hit killed, so the 99% of its hp comes down to drains by the 100 rogues at the event. Which is why drains imo should not work on high end bosses because it ruins half the fun, doesn&#39;t even really matter if the boss has 1 billion hp if you can get it to 1% hp with 50 drains.

The only time its &#39;strategy and skill&#39; with felankor is when its done in felankors cave as a clan and you have lvl 70+&#39;s tanking it.[/b]
    lol czm you own so much man. yea i guess with all fleaknors and all bosses we just get lucky to kill them... LOLOLOLOL

listen nothing i cant say or do after you get owned by 3 ppl in our clan... you jsut gonna hate there no point in even responeding to you...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast