Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Fewfalls at csw

This is a discussion on Fewfalls at csw within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; They didn't last cause K2 sucks, they were the smart ones....
Page: 5

IllusionS

They didn't last cause K2 sucks, they were the smart ones.

Mike_Miller

xlove we fought 3x, I won 2/3, you're just a magicman with 5500 hp

As for michael you beat me I think once, maybe twice, and you used DD so :S[/b]
    DD lolololololololol

czm ah ok mate its liek this i thoguth different cause in game your not such a dick. but ok yo.

me and you 1/1 and last time your duffer came malice me and you beatrix and that duffer start to bomb on me. it dont matter, but what does is that you didint stop so i could kil beatrix and the other presit, but if thats how you role atleast we know now... most of these ppl you (own) are 2- 3 lvl lower then you. and are malice byt you lvl 65 bp presit. you have good combo but are just to shit of a person to actual get noticed, and when you dont pk with out a duffer you really never know. only thign i've seen from you is your town skills.

IllusionS

Uneducated.

The only person I PK with is Beatrix, and he doesn't have any duffs, not even malice.

So gg to you.

Mike_Miller

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

czm the other bp maliced me beatrix and you jsut jumped me.
    if i made a msitake on b having malice sry but i think she does. it must been that other speed hacking auto duffign presit that was there.

but dam your a dick dude. and i dont think you and b own at anyrate either you guys are higher lvl then us and run form us daily and (/town) is b dies lol that you let here get jumped and you dont even get our paper battle presit. but im not gonna reply here anymore you guys are jsut goona hate so there nothing i can say

all the loosers keep hating its the only thign you can do is play ko and spend your off time talking shjt on foums.

apoth0r

fuking wannabe's the lot of u.
    Try doing the csw the proper way fuking cheating cunts. You are the reason the game is shit, not the fuking game makers
    Total cunts

IllusionS

beatrix has 1920 heal not malice, all your priests have malice and we town when we are being zerged by a party of 8 or maliced/parasited.

And no, the developers should make the shit secure, people always will do anything they can to get an advantage. If you knew a bank could be robbed with 0 chance of failure and they and the government would not care if you stole money, you'd probably do it.

BlueEffect

Yeah sure we cheat, we macro, we use wallhack and arrowshowers, and turks are innocent, nice ppl who know how to play clearly this game
    or maybe in my reality TURKS STINX AS MY WORST SOCKS and this game sux coz of them. ALL TURKS and i want to point out ALL TURKS used cheats when ronark began.

SabrinaTheWarriorB1tch

You are such a noob CZM you killed me before i got buffed and then when i get buffed and pwn you you complain about it being impossible for my HP to be so high... you ever heard of undying with a HP set?

IllusionS

You're the noob, noob.

saw nothing from firce 2.5 weeks? but yet we killing fleaknor, lvling at a good rate, and held the glow arm band for awhile.. no biggy, i guess your so pro. nothing impresses you[/b]
    First drain luck, nothing more nothing less.

dont let me laugh??? come get own a few times looser, you see. you see nothing and yet you have a bad time in cz and act like a girl about it on the fourms... lol sounds like you got nothing to look forward to in your life.[/b]
    Dont see what this got to do with my post. I stated facts. I barely saw Fierce in CZ and IF I saw them, they were for sure not pwning like you are talking now.

bottom line is mate, your a hater.[/b]
    No buddy, I state the facts. I'll be the first one to admit if i'm wrong, but atm, you showed nothing ingame, only big talking on forums.

you see a clan do some good things and you cant wait till you can get on the fourms and bitch about it.... and especialy when the orc outnumber us in wars atleast 6-1 you still have something to whine about. me and one presit(non duff no malice) we go out into cz r1 and r2 and jumped everytime but we still out there and we dont come on some fourm saying f this and f that and "im such a girl let me go whine on fourms about this"[/b]
    I whine and bitch on a forum cuz I hate ppl with such an ego. I'm god, I'm good, I'm the best, I have the best clan, ... when infact you guys rule a normal clan. Get your both feed again on ground pls and stop pretending like ur the best.

what you NEED to go do is get a girl friend (or some boyfriend) for you it might be different. and just chill release the venom every now and then.[/b]
    I have one (gf), anyways ty for advise.

Mike_Miller

First drain luck, nothing more nothing less.
    Dont see what this got to do with my post. I stated facts. I barely saw Fierce in CZ and IF I saw them, they were for sure not pwning like you are talking now.

No buddy, I state the facts. I'll be the first one to admit if i'm wrong, but atm, you showed nothing ingame, only big talking on forums.
    I whine and bitch on a forum cuz I hate ppl with such an ego. I'm god, I'm good, I'm the best, I have the best clan, ... when infact you guys rule a normal clan. Get your both feed again on ground pls and stop pretending like ur the best.
    I have one (gf), anyways ty for advise.[/b]
    gf lie
    i never said im the best your hateing on our clan out no where.... so i guess you think your the best
    1st drain and oyu kill fleaknor... is thats how its done?? DO YOU EVEN PLAY KO???? omg you like the biggest douche ever.
    you bitch on fourms cuase you dont have a life. you a looser. you have nothign better to do.
    facts? you even been on our vent? have you ran cz in our party? have you exp partied with us? NO so your facts are like a ousider trying to look throught a window. you never see the whole picture... are you even human>>????><<??? in the 1st couple of wars we were taken out wanders... its like you jsut some jelious prick form the orc side trying to hate on us cause we role you all the time...

and not pwning... we go out wiht a bp who doesnt even heal and we dismantal all partys and double parties... get a lfie looser

douma

wats the point of arguing just go to arena and do a 1v1zzzz. also if u think that ravaarphs combo is good i hate to say it but this guy has him beat hands down XD http://youtube.com/watch?v=SmWuj-CLwIg&amp...ted&search=

IllusionS

rava can barely beat demonarph 1v1, I beat demonarph twice without dropping below 2k hp.

ultimaliaz

wats the point of arguing just go to arena and do a 1v1zzzz. also if u think that ravaarphs combo is good i hate to say it but this guy has him beat hands down XD http://youtube.com/watch?v=SmWuj-CLwIg&amp...ted&search=[/b]
    rofl... turkish rap ftl

I can beat ravaarph 1v1

If someone skilled was on his account a lot of people would quit the server :S

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast