Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Fewfalls at csw

This is a discussion on Fewfalls at csw within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; There is a SS of RavaArph leading his clan through the Elmorad bug castle spot, comign right through the back ...
Page: 7

There is a SS of RavaArph leading his clan through the Elmorad bug castle spot, comign right through the back into elmo....what was that about them not using exploits or cheating? lol

to everyone flaming eachother individually in this topic::: just chill.

Most of the people in this topic are well respected people, you just got off on the wrong foot.

Basically this is just a "cheaters with SS thread."

So ya, thats why i hate sinfuls to sum it up.

They obviously cheat, but some people want to be such a part of them so much that they blaintly look the other way.

One more thing, why is there so much unecessary flaming, i mean, we don't go around the ronark server talking smack to anyone, so the only thing i can think of is, your a hater if your flaming us. You can hold your own opinion about us, but fact is fact, you can't call us a noob clan or "nothing special" lol. As far as the felankor goes, none of us ever said we are the greatest because we killed a a felankor, they were just merely pointing out the fact that we have done this, and that in this server, yet we have people on here flaming us for absolutely no reason, when we don't even know who they are ingame. In most cases we have respect for most clans and they have respect for ours so all this smack talking really needs to come to an end. It's a game afterall where you have fun and play with friends, and everyone loves the competition. If you need to steep down the level where you are bashing another clan simply because they may have killed you in cz, or just because you dislike someone better then you, then you seriously need to sort out your priorities.

Back on topic, this is just but a glimpse of what sinfuls have done so far in this server, so if you are gonna sit here and tell me that TheSinfuls is legit, your both narrowminded and naive.

Good luck to everyone in Ronark.

elektriK, Leader of Fierce.

IllusionS

Interesting that you have to manually type in your position as if we cannot read your signature or read your name from the actual post.

Interesting you have a problem with the smallest details of a forum post, and in-game you run your mouth more then everyone i see. I'm trying to figure out whether your a obnoxious, self-centered little kid, or a guy with a some real life issues, that is lonely and feels empowered acting big on forums. I try to end the thread, and you being the little prick you are, make another smart ass comment. The two words i come up with to describe who you are (by the way you conduct yourself ingame and on forums) is low life. Anyways i have nothing more to say to you, would be smart if you kept your mouth shut for once

IllusionS

o.c.

BlueEffect

lol fewfalles are koxpers too <_<
    lol patetic...[/b]
    SHUT THE FUCK UP idiot u dont know nothing about us

Hehehe!! Ive had so much fun reading this tread.
    Cheaters crying about other cheaters and so on.. Everyone knows i used macro before i left Ronark and i can promise that the Arph&#39;s aint legit. Ive got some SS somewhere on my computer of them macroing in R2 Abyss the same time i was there with some friends. Id post it but i dont want my friends who stil play there getting flamed so those who trust me can trust me on my word and those who dont can stil keep on playing in their lovely little world where just about everyone is legit. :P

redbull gives you wings
    all agas on Fierce play fair otherwise they are removed.
    am i right or am i right..
    hey macarena
    :wacko:

MalaViDa

thesinfuls was a cheater clan from edana, the leader ravaarph was banned for cheater like other members

i dont understand why this noobs still use his real nicks/cheaternicks... still cheating? maybe ronark players can tell me ^^

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

malvaida u are like a mass scammer from edena so shut up pls

Malavida ur a scammer gtfo!

Well im glad the people who were saying:

SINFULS IS LEGIT!

THERE&#39;S NO CHEATING

YOU GUYS ARE JUST JEALOUS

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

No defense there huh?
    So please, stop defending sinfuls because its just total ignorance when you do so.

IllusionS

veronica cheats to make +8 100% and you have no proof that you don&#39;t! MAUHAHA

lol.

Is that even possible? Sounds like a myth otherwise there would be mr. raptor 8s in full shell 8 xD

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast